Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The fiscally conservative choice for 2024

12345679»

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Trying to entertain myself.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm still waiting for one our Tug leftards to give us some thoughts on the potential dem nominee for 2024. You would think the hive mind would have put out a required response.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm still waiting for one our Tug leftards to give us some thoughts on the potential dem nominee for 2024. You would think the hive mind would have put out a required response.

Pending further instructions Biden is still one of the best presidents ever
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Trying to entertain myself.

I thought I was going to have to come up with a catchy nickname
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    We've seen the insurrection and it didn't happen.

That story ride out of town on the shit wagon.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doesn't change a thing. Dazzler types would still vote for him over a Conservative. As will the WSHW crowd. Unless the GOP candidate understands they're not winning without that vote.

Dazzler isn't a swing vote. No need to reach out to the hard leftards. Not sure what WSHW stands for. Assuming the H is a typo for J then no republican is going to get a social justice warrior vote. You need to hammer home open borders, crime, inflation and energy prices. Even Snow probably has some doubts at to his 2020 vote that he keeps to himself. Trump has a better abortion stance than DeSantis from a swing woman voter standpoint.
    White Suburban Housewives. They voted Joey because Trump lost them. The polling for Trump with this group was horrific. He tried to turn it around but it was too late. Joey was the sympathetic nice safe vote by then.
    And that won't change this time either.
    You guys and your fucking pathetic housewives. Imagine being married to one of these psychopaths. Sounds like a bunch of bitches need some mansplaining.
    Spoken like someone who doesn’t understand how Trump lost the 2020. Do you think men still tell their wives how to vote?
    Tell us specifically how he lost it.
    He was underwater with White women.

Exit polling had Joey winning women 57% to 42%.
    Trump won Men.
    Yeah cooked poll to cover the cheat. Polls said Trump in a landslide. The CHEAT won!
    Actually the corrupt polls had Trump down double digits in thousands of precincts around the country outside of the bigger cities. Which shut down a lot of fundraising. There’s hundreds of results where Trump was down big in the polls and won. Even more hundreds where He out performed by 5 plus points.

Why would women like 6 week Ron better?

They don’t. They hate him too. He told Mickey Mouse to fuck off. And that’s really the only thing that they know about him.

The GOP lost the midterms on abortion not Trump

Nominating 6 week Ron seems dumb

Eh….

It was abundance in this one.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Eh….

Don't disagree. Quite honestly. The GOP has a myriad of issues. They have lost the narrative completely.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it should be Joe Kent: the Portland hipster that 46Q sucked off for a year despite a bunch of us promising that he couldn't win an egg hunt at a fucking chicken farm.

Then he didn't win. And 46QFS was like, "yeah but still"
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doesn't change a thing. Dazzler types would still vote for him over a Conservative. As will the WSHW crowd. Unless the GOP candidate understands they're not winning without that vote.

Dazzler isn't a swing vote. No need to reach out to the hard leftards. Not sure what WSHW stands for. Assuming the H is a typo for J then no republican is going to get a social justice warrior vote. You need to hammer home open borders, crime, inflation and energy prices. Even Snow probably has some doubts at to his 2020 vote that he keeps to himself. Trump has a better abortion stance than DeSantis from a swing woman voter standpoint.
    White Suburban Housewives. They voted Joey because Trump lost them. The polling for Trump with this group was horrific. He tried to turn it around but it was too late. Joey was the sympathetic nice safe vote by then.
    You guys and your fucking pathetic housewives. Imagine being married to one of these psychopaths. Sounds like a bunch of bitches need some mansplaining.
    Spoken like someone who doesn’t understand how Trump lost the 2020. Do you think men still tell their wives how to vote?

Trump won Men.
    Yeah cooked poll to cover the cheat. Polls said Trump in a landslide. The CHEAT won!
    Actually the corrupt polls had Trump down double digits in thousands of precincts around the country outside of the bigger cities. Which shut down a lot of fundraising. There’s hundreds of results where Trump was down big in the polls and won. Even more hundreds where He out performed by 5 plus points.

I was talking '16 with the Bitch. They didn't cheat enough was the problem in '16. In '20 they flooded the place with illegal ballots.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump won Men.

I was talking '16 with the Bitch. They didn't cheat enough was the problem in '16. In '20 they flooded the place with illegal ballots.
    Birds aren't real!

Kaepsknee said:

Eh….

Don't disagree. Quite honestly. The GOP has a myriad of issues. They have lost the narrative completely.
    The GOP is a rudderless ship for sure. Just a bunch of octogenarians trying to save their ass and extract as much money out of the system until they croak.

Uniparty. Unimedia.

Uni death to this country unless someone else can reach the masses again.
    Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump won Men.

You need to calm down.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

I think it should be Joe Kent: the Portland hipster that 46Q sucked off for a year despite a bunch of us promising that he couldn't win an egg hunt at a fucking chicken farm.

Obsession.

Do you just like the smell of my ass or is there something else you want from me?

Fag.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Obsession.

Do you just like the smell of my ass or is there something else you want from me?

Fag.
    Sick comeback Skippy.

You were wrong. And a dumb fuck. WIW.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Obsession.

Fag.
    Sick comeback Skippy.

You were wrong. And a dumb fuck. WIW.

So it’s the smell of my ass.

If that’s your kink so be it.

LOL…..