Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The fiscally conservative choice for 2024

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So this whole Disney v DeSantis thing is interesting. It's looking like Ron should have just used the bully pulpit to tell them to fuck off and let social media and the rabble do their thing on Disney. I think the laws that Disney popped off about are fine and Florida has every right to pass them. It had nothing to do with Disney.

But now that government power is in play and the Mouse is fighting back it could get sticky. Yes, Trump is using it as an issue but do you seriously think democrats won't? Buckle up

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How is it a loss to stop funding a cancer like Disney?

Better financially in the long run.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump hasn’t met a Left-wing talking point we won’t use.

“But the left will use it too.”

Which makes Trump just as slimy.
  • Options
    These Trump stooges are the best stooges. And R. Wilson wants Trump so badly he reeks of fake tan crème.

I’m old enough to remember when McCain was dead man walking.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember McCain throwing the election to Obama
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So DeSantis uses government to punish private business for disagreeing with him. Obama and Biden use the IRS

DeSantis punishes private business for the government not defending the border.

DeSantis is a career politician

Trump is a businessman

Easy choice for me

Cry harder 46
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

So this whole Disney v DeSantis thing is interesting. It's looking like Ron should have just used the bully pulpit to tell them to fuck off and let social media and the rabble do their thing on Disney. I think the laws that Disney popped off about are fine and Florida has every right to pass them. It had nothing to do with Disney.

But now that government power is in play and the Mouse is fighting back it could get sticky. Yes, Trump is using it as an issue but do you seriously think democrats won't? Buckle up

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

The 2,000 "new" jobs were supposed to be a cost savings move by transferring 2,000 workers from the main Disneyland operation out to the new Orlando project. Disney is taking it in the shorts with its woke handling of the Star Wars franchise and the Marvel franchise. Tough to expand when Disney- is hemorrhaging money. Most Americans don't approve of grooming children and sexually mutilating them. Disney choose poorly as did AB. I'm with Team DeSantis on this one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

The 2,000 "new" jobs were supposed to be a cost savings move by transferring 2,000 workers from the main Disneyland operation out to the new Orlando project. Disney is taking it in the shorts with its woke handling of the Star Wars franchise and the Marvel franchise. Tough to expand when Disney- is hemorrhaging money. Most Americans don't approve of grooming children and sexually mutilating them. Disney choose poorly as did AB. I'm with Team DeSantis on this one.
    Yes it's bullshit but truth is optional

This is how it will be framed forever
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

Uh, that's how Trump is framing it. I prefer the DeSantis approach.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

If DeSantis beats Trump it's not going away

The New York Times thought it was worthy of the front page

Politico just did a hit piece on Mrs DeSantis

Think of Trump as the warm up for the main event if Ron gets there
  • Options
    edited May 2023

So DeSantis uses government to punish private business for disagreeing with him. Obama and Biden use the IRS

Trump is a businessman

Easy choice for me

Cry harder 46

Yes RDS is a real authoritarian. It’s almost like you don’t like him because he gets shit done and doesn’t make it about him.

BTW, Disney announced that they’re investing $13B in their existing properties and anticipating hiring 13K workers in FLORIDA.

#yeahbutstill
  • Options
    edited May 2023

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

If DeSantis beats Trump it's not going away

The New York Times thought it was worthy of the front page

Politico just did a hit piece on Mrs DeSantis

Think of Trump as the warm up for the main event if Ron gets there
    Neither is J6th. As much as you think it is.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump is a businessman

Easy choice for me

Cry harder 46

Yes RDS is a real authoritarian. It’s almost like you don’t like him because he gets shit done and doesn’t make it about him.

BTW, Disney announced that they’re investing $13B in their existing properties and anticipating hiring 13K workers in FLORIDA.

#yeahbutstill
    Almost

Jfc
  • Options

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

Race is good with Trump using leftists talking points and hit pieces because, well, they’re not going away. Watch Race lose his mind when RDS goes J6th on Trump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

Race is good with Trump using leftists talking points and hit pieces because, well, they’re not going away. Watch Race lose his mind when RDS goes J6th on Trump.
    Totally not a meltdown

I would encourage Ron to go Liz Cheney on Trump

Please

You use leftist talking points about Trump

I've explained my issues with DeSantis quite clearly.

And I don't vote with my vagina
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

Totally not a meltdown

Please

You cry every time I point out Trump’s faults. If you’re good with him helping Media Matters I can’t help you.

Saying how flawed Trump is are not leftist talking points. They’re facts.

I’m sure TeamTrump will be tweeting about Disney announcing $13B and 13K.

RDS is to governy for Race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

Totally not a meltdown

Please

You cry every time I point out Trump’s faults. If you’re good with him helping Media Matters I can’t help you.

Saying how flawed Trump is are not leftist talking points. They’re facts.

I’m sure TeamTrump will be tweeting about Disney announcing $13B and 13K.

RDS is to governy for Race.
    Apparently you read as good as the dazzler. You guys sharing the strawman?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

Totally not a meltdown

Please

Just post with it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

The counter

The democrats

And Trump

Totally not a meltdown

Please

Just post with it.
    Shots fired?

Gloves off?