Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The fiscally conservative choice for 2024

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,333
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump also told The Messenger that Republicans need to improve their messaging on abortion.

"First of all, I'm a believer in the exceptions, right? And just as Ronald Reagan was a believer in the exceptions, but I'm a believer in the exceptions … the life of the mother, raping, and incest," Trump told the outlet.

"The other thing I really believe is that the radicals are people that would have a baby destroyed, killed at the end of the ninth month or even after birth."

Trump added that his Supreme Court nominees led to last year's overturning of Roe v. Wade, which legalized abortion nationally.

"What it did more than anything else is it gave us a tremendous power of negotiation, which we didn't have, the pro-life movement, a tremendous power of negotiation," he told The Messenger. "Now the pro-life movement has the power to negotiate a deal that's acceptable for them."

Trump was reminded that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a six-week abortion restriction law.

"Well, he has to do what he has to do," Trump said of DeSantis. "If you look at what DeSantis did, a lot of people don't even know if he knew what he was doing. But he signed six weeks, and many people within the pro-life movement feel that that was too harsh.

"I'm looking at all alternatives. I'm looking at many alternatives. But I was able to get us to the table by terminating Roe v. Wade. That's the most important thing that's ever happened for the pro-life movement."

Trump is lying ask him to name two people within the pro-life movement that think 6 weeks is too harsh.

He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Roe v Wade or 6-weeks there’s not a shit a bit of difference between the two if you’re pro-choice.
    Of course there is. Your boy fucked up and women will hate him more than Trump

Sad
    Keep telling yourself that Race. Trump bragging about his appointees to SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade clearly makes him more likeable to women.
    His quote in context and entirety is far more appealing to the compromise required to keep the GOP from losing forever

Getting rid Roe v Wade and letting states decide has been a GOP promise for 40 years. Trump delivered

6 weeks is massively unpopular

You can sell first trimester since that was Roe v Wade

Your boy fucked up
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump also told The Messenger that Republicans need to improve their messaging on abortion.

"First of all, I'm a believer in the exceptions, right? And just as Ronald Reagan was a believer in the exceptions, but I'm a believer in the exceptions … the life of the mother, raping, and incest," Trump told the outlet.

"The other thing I really believe is that the radicals are people that would have a baby destroyed, killed at the end of the ninth month or even after birth."

Trump added that his Supreme Court nominees led to last year's overturning of Roe v. Wade, which legalized abortion nationally.

"What it did more than anything else is it gave us a tremendous power of negotiation, which we didn't have, the pro-life movement, a tremendous power of negotiation," he told The Messenger. "Now the pro-life movement has the power to negotiate a deal that's acceptable for them."

Trump was reminded that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a six-week abortion restriction law.

"Well, he has to do what he has to do," Trump said of DeSantis. "If you look at what DeSantis did, a lot of people don't even know if he knew what he was doing. But he signed six weeks, and many people within the pro-life movement feel that that was too harsh.

"I'm looking at all alternatives. I'm looking at many alternatives. But I was able to get us to the table by terminating Roe v. Wade. That's the most important thing that's ever happened for the pro-life movement."

Trump is lying ask him to name two people within the pro-life movement that think 6 weeks is too harsh.

He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Roe v Wade or 6-weeks there’s not a shit a bit of difference between the two if you’re pro-choice.

Sad
    Keep telling yourself that Race. Trump bragging about his appointees to SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade clearly makes him more likeable to women.
    His quote in context and entirety is far more appealing to the compromise required to keep the GOP from losing forever

Getting rid Roe v Wade and letting states decide has been a GOP promise for 40 years. Trump delivered

Your boy fucked up
    Your boy had 4 years as the leader of the GOP to improve the messaging on abortion.

But trust him he's gonna get it done this tim. Good grief.

Those on the Left are just glad it's up to the states now Race.

They've wanted to rid of us Roe v Wade for decades.

Trump's spewing BS.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Trump super surrogate Alex Bruesewitz spent months bashing RDS for doing nothing on abortion. As soon as Trump says RDS has gone too far, Alex starts deleting his tweets. Trump sycophants are the best!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,755
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sad
    I don't need any women that would murder their own child. You can have them all!
  • Options
    Lila Rose. President and founder of Pro-Life group LiveAction.

“Trump is embarrassing himself by abandoning pro-life voters and the children we’re fighting for. Florida and Gov. DeSantis should be applauded for protecting life. If President Trump is done fighting for life, pro-lifers should be done with him.”

I guess she’s not one of the “many” pro-lifers Trump said feel that 6-weeks is to far. It’s comical that he thinks he’s gonna sway moderate DIMS with his chickenshit word salad.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sad

Your boy fucked up
    Your boy had 4 years as the leader of the GOP to improve the messaging on abortion.

But trust him he's gonna get it done this tim. Good grief.

Those on the Left are just glad it's up to the states now Race.

They've wanted to rid of us Roe v Wade for decades.

Trump's spewing BS.

With Roe v Wade in place, what are you supposed to message? Trump is right that a real debate is possible only now.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus Christ. 11 posts.
  • Options
    haie said:

Jesus Christ. 11 posts.

You're obsession with me is weird you stalking, creepy, little bitch.

Now go have another beer you fucking alcoholic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ. 11 posts.

I simply read the thread.

I think I will get another beer.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ. 11 posts.

EMFA
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

“Trump is embarrassing himself by abandoning pro-life voters and the children we’re fighting for. Florida and Gov. DeSantis should be applauded for protecting life. If President Trump is done fighting for life, pro-lifers should be done with him.”

I guess she’s not one of the “many” pro-lifers Trump said feel that 6-weeks is to far. It’s comical that he thinks he’s gonna sway moderate DIMS with his chickenshit word salad.

Ron isn't even going to get gop women at 6 weeks

Pretty sure you know that

You still owe an explanation on why women will like Ron

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ. 11 posts.

EMFA
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

The GOP lost the midterms on abortion not Trump

Nominating 6 week Ron seems dumb

^^^^^^This is funny^^^^^^.

They retook the House despite all of the losers Trump endorsed. They lost the Senate because of said losers.
    Pennsylvania has the country’s most honest and transparent elections. Everybody says so.

And if you don’t, you’re a RACIST!

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

His landslide win in FL.

Trump lost in 2020.

Women voted.

HTH.

• Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ. 11 posts.

EMFA
    EMFA.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

His landslide win in FL.

Trump lost in 2020.

Women voted.

HTH.

So DeSantis will win Florida. So will Trump since he's ahead of DeSantis in Florida

Not helpful since your TDS prevents you from answering the question
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Jesus Christ. 11 posts.

If we're bashing beer and alcoholics, I'm fucking OUT!
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

His landslide win in FL.

Trump lost in 2020.

Women voted.

HTH.

So DeSantis will win Florida. So will Trump since he's ahead of DeSantis in Florida

Not helpful since your TDS prevents you from answering the question
    Trump leads in FL. Now.

DeSantis won FL twice.

Surely you see the difference.

uw 37-34 taught you nothing.