Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Garage Poll - Which Best Describes You?

Comments

• Options
    booker14booker14 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The pole is for the Starlink dish for high speed internet. Hard to get out here.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Single family residence and I can park multiple vehicles in a multi-car garage

SECDAWG said:

Me? Multicar garage with at least one car/truck in, SXS, lawnmower, ATV and well organized shelves, tools, equipment, etc

Well organized shelves? So you live alone, then?
    Nope. 3 of us, me, myself and I.

Married with 2 kids. I like organization.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

btw - what does CCNR mean?

It’s actually CC&Rs.

Covenants, Conditions AND Restriction's.

Basically a set of rules recorded on Title, as a matter of public record, how the collection of properties will be internally organized and governed. Usually more restrictive than the laws and codes of a local municipality.

Real Estate definitions superiority guy ^^^

Every bored has one.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

Me? Multicar garage with at least one car/truck in, SXS, lawnmower, ATV and well organized shelves, tools, equipment, etc

My garage shelves are well organized except for the one with my wife’s gardening tools. I don’t touch that one. The exception to the rest being well organized is when she goes out looking for something or decides to “help”

If there’s one thing I learned from watching Barney the dinosaur with my kids it’s this. There’s a place for everything and everything has its place. I can pull into my garage and almost immediately know if something’s missing.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023
    booker14 said:

The pole is for the Starlink dish for high speed internet. Hard to get out here.

The Throbber crawled up on the top of his house in a driving snow storm to mount Elon's magic satellite dish.

Stupid shit OCD web trolls do.

#courage.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,830
    edited March 2023
    BTW, HOA officers should die a death by either fire or rusty AIDS infested cheese grater.

A special kind of psychopath serves in those positions.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BTW, HOA officers should die a death by either fire or rusty AIDS infested cheese grater.

A special kind of psychopath serves in those positions.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My house has a garage but I have a used car lot on my property
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Nope. 3 of us, me, myself and I.

Married with 2 kids. I like organization.
    I like it too. I only wish my wife and kids GAF.

Be grateful for whatever magic you possess. It's rare.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,901
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

It’s actually CC&Rs.

Basically a set of rules recorded on Title, as a matter of public record, how the collection of properties will be internally organized and governed. Usually more restrictive than the laws and codes of a local municipality.

Every bored has one.
    I'm better at understanding real estate than like 81% of the agents out there.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

It’s actually CC&Rs.

Every bored has one.
    That's not a high bar.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    pawz said:

pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

It’s actually CC&Rs.

Every bored has one.
    That's not a high bar.

This was implied.

A solid majority of real-TORS are ding dongs.

Hell, isn't Kimmy a RE agent?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So my most hated neighbor is the most Charmin soft, house husband/father you'll ever meet. Lives the BearsWiin lifestyle, but with just 1 daughter who's in full time care/ pre-school.

At any rate, during Covid times, he converted their 2 gar garage into Gymboree type play room for their now 5 year old. And the spoiled little brat still owns the garage. Meanwhile they've got 2 brand new Toyotas - a Tacoma TRD Pro and a Kluger (shout out to @PurpleBaze - sitting out in the driveway getting Ponderosa sap dripping all over the paint.

Are you fucking kidding me?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So my most hated neighbor is the most Charmin soft, house husband/father you'll ever meet. Lives the BearsWiin lifestyle, but with just 1 daughter who's in full time care/ pre-school.

At any rate, during Covid times, he converted their 2 gar garage into Gymboree type play room for their now 5 year old. And the spoiled little brat still owns the garage. Meanwhile they've got 2 brand new Toyotas - a Tacoma TRD Pro and a Kluger (shout out to @PurpleBaze - sitting out in the driveway getting Ponderosa sap dripping all over the paint.

Sounds like he values his daughter more than his cars. I'm surprised your surprised.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,322
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like he values his daughter more than his cars. I'm surprised your surprised.
    Charmin soft reply
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

Spoiling a kid to death is no way to parent.

I take my kids to ski lessons every Sunday AM Jan- March in a nice, warm SUV parked inside a garage.

#DadOfTheYear
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,487
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You got any kids?

Kids don't have to be priority number one of every single aspect of your life.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

I take my kids to school every Sunday AM Jan- March in a nice, warm SUV parked inside a garage.

#DadOfTheYear
    Sunday school? Congerts.

You should be taking them up to the mountain instead.
  • Options

Charmin soft reply
    I prefer Kirkland over Charmin.
  • Options

You got any kids?

Kids don't have to be priority number one of every single aspect of your life.
    Holy Projection Batman!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

I take my kids to school every Sunday AM Jan- March in a nice, warm SUV parked inside a garage.

#DadOfTheYear
    Sunday school? Congerts.

You should be taking them up to the mountain instead.
    Typo @BennyBeaver . I'm a proud, atheist fag - don't forget.

Yes, ski lessons every Sunday AM, March to Jan.