Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Garage Poll - Which Best Describes You?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Garage Poll - Which Best Describes You? 27 votes

I park in a condo or apartment garage
0%
I'm too pour to have a garage
3%
huskyhooligan 1 vote
Single family residence and I can park multiple vehicles in a multi-car garage
62%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonwhlinderBennyBeaverPurpleBazeHuskyJWMad_Sondfleabiak1Fenderbender123spudenYellowSnowEl_KBleachedAnusDawgLesGrossmanSECDAWGFishpo31 17 votes
Single family residence, but I'm too much of a pack rat, hoarder - I can only fit 1 car in a multi car garage
11%
YouKnowItJoeEDangerously1to392831weretaken 3 votes
Single family residence - I'm a pack rat, hoarder and can't fit any cars in my garage
3%
dannarc 1 vote
My big ass rig won't fit in a garage
3%
LebamDawg 1 vote
I have a shitty ass Seattle house garage, which was built for a Model T Ford
7%
alumni94louism2wash 2 votes
My house has a garage but I have a used car lot on my property
7%
SwayeTurdBomber 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

I had the shitty Seattle Model T garage at our Rainier Beach home

We park both cars inside our garage. If something is in your garage in a box you don't need it

I once had shitty Seattle model T garage. Going outside in the rain to cars and fighting with nearby multi-family for street parking almost was the death of our marriage. I've never going to back to that.

We have a decent sized 2 car garage with high ceiling height and a shit ton of gear- e.g., 6 bikes, skis, fishing gear, luggage, a rack for the snow tires, but I'm on it terms of organization and having a shit ton of racks for storage.

Blows my mind how many of my neighbors can 2 cars garages and 2 cars parking in their driveway or the street because they are pack rats or use their garages for dumb shit like kiddie entertainment, play spaces or storing a boat. It's fucking cold as shit here in the morning. Scraping snow and ice off cars is for jack asses.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No idea.

The chauffeur takes care of such minutia.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No idea.

The chauffeur takes care of such minutia.

Mazda owners don't have chauffeurs.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,062
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm too pour to have a garage
    I have a carport with a shed thing at the back that just has yard tools in it. No ice, or fog on cold days, and though not completely keeping the car air conditioned cool in the summer, is better than out on the street. But yes I'm a peasant without a garage.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have a carport with a shed thing at the back that just has yard tools in it. No ice, or fog on cold days, and though not completely keeping the car air conditioned cool in the summer, is better than out on the street. But yes I'm a peasant without a garage.

Even the broke ass pours of Central Oregon mostly have 1- 2 car garages. But if you had that in Seattle, you were basically royalty.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In basement free California the garage is usually a man cave or weight room or hoarder hovel
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    One of the few attached 2 garages in the GL hood.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,116
    Founders Club
    Single family residence, but I'm too much of a pack rat, hoarder - I can only fit 1 car in a multi car garage
    We bought a bunch of exercise equipment during the pandemic and turned it into a gym.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The used car lot poll option is dedicated to @Swaye .

I've seen many pictures of the trailer park and that hatchet packer has like 6 or 7 cars.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    People that have garages and don't park their cars in them really piss me off. Throw your shit away, people. Slobs.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Guess this is closest. I can fit a car in, but I only do when one needs work. More of a shop than garage, so parking in there would be a waste of space that more machinery could occupy. Plus it's my hangout space.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

People that have garages and don't park their cars in them really piss me off. Throw your shit away, people. Slobs.

Me and @BleachedAnusDawg are on a roll lately with agreement. First, Weber kettle grilling. Now shit talking hoarders!

But them Skagit and Whatcomb county fellars, here are a bunch of fucking hillbillies.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

One of the few attached 2 garages in the GL hood.

If a decapitated raccoon ends up on your front porch. Don't ask me how that got there.

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,116
    Founders Club

Me and @BleachedAnusDawg are on a roll lately with agreement. First, Weber kettle grilling. Now shit talking hoarders!

But them Skagit and Whatcomb county fellars, here are a bunch of fucking hillbillies.
    This is accurate except for me as stated above
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,268
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Wait, if I have 3 cars and one has to park outside does that count as a used car lot?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Wait, if I have 3 cars and one has to park outside does that count as a used car lot?

I’d say you need at least 2 outside to qualify