Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter

If Trump can negotiate a decent deal then let him. I voted for him twice and he did some good things, and some dumb things

To his credit this nonsense may have not started with him as president (Russia did nothing during his tenure)

But if he is trying to negotiate a ceasefire as Ukraine is ramping up for a major offensive, that actually helps Russia out a lot here.

Desantis is playing up to the isolationist aspect of the Republic party, which is fine.

But pretending like the US cant give money to Ukraine and secure the border at the same time is just false. Our country does not lack for funds, it lacks for beaurocratic efficiency

Seems like I agree with the Dems and 75% of Republicans in congress by thinking Ukraine is a worthy cause.

Seem like I agree with Republicans when it comes to the border.

According to you clowns, this means I hate America.

Ive never once sucked off American alphabet aggencies. But in a vacuum, American and Nato intel >>>>>>>>> Russian.

You hate America because you're supporting a corrupt, money laundering dictator.

And Zelensky, too.

You hate America because you're supporting a corrupt, genocidal, money laundering dictator who hates America

Hint: its Putin

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

For the 99th time, nobody here is cheering for Putin.

We’re also not pulling for the Z man.

Not our circus not our monkeys

Some people are absolutely cheering for Putin. I don't think you are.

I also know you don't like Zelensky.

Where we disagree is that I am fine with the status quo and don't think it has any impact over life here in the states domestically.

You might find on many other policies we actually agree.

So basically, I don't hate America any way that you slice it.
    "[D]on't think it has any impact over life here in the states domestically." True, the Ukrainian border has no impact on us. But a hundred plus billion dollars and counting might have fixed our border and left us with a stockpile of US weaponry that's gone. Status quo is more billions for the Ukraine with no accountability. You can stand with the dems and Lindsey Graham.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

If Trump can negotiate a decent deal then let him. I voted for him twice and he did some good things, and some dumb things

To his credit this nonsense may have not started with him as president (Russia did nothing during his tenure)

But if he is trying to negotiate a ceasefire as Ukraine is ramping up for a major offensive, that actually helps Russia out a lot here.

Desantis is playing up to the isolationist aspect of the Republic party, which is fine.

But pretending like the US cant give money to Ukraine and secure the border at the same time is just false. Our country does not lack for funds, it lacks for beaurocratic efficiency

Seems like I agree with the Dems and 75% of Republicans in congress by thinking Ukraine is a worthy cause.

Ive never once sucked off American alphabet aggencies. But in a vacuum, American and Nato intel >>>>>>>>> Russian.

Now you cheer lead the democrat narrative.
    When Zelensky visited congress, all but 3 people gave him a standing ovation

This is something that is cross aisle.

It is what it is. But you can't say its a democrat only narrative
    Deep state proxy war to benefit their pocket books from our tax dollars. I don't care about either side. Ukraine is the most corrupt country on earth. It is the deep states financial center for moving money, drugs, bio weapons, and human trafficking. You support that shit. Yes YOU!
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,200 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sanity is not statistical.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

You hate America because you're supporting a corrupt, money laundering dictator.

And Zelensky, too.

You hate America because you're supporting a corrupt, genocidal, money laundering dictator who hates America

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

Where we disagree is that I am fine with the status quo and don't think it has any impact over life here in the states domestically.

It costs us money and enables corruption.

It impacts the very fabric of America. Corrupt politicians need to be rooted out, not enabled.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,406 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Deep state proxy war to benefit their pocket books from our tax dollars. I don't care about either side. Ukraine is the most corrupt country on earth. It is the deep states financial center for moving money, drugs, bio weapons, and human trafficking. You support that shit. Yes YOU!

They absolutely use it to funnel money. Drugs, bio weapons, and human trafficking are all reaches on your part.

Ukraine is pretty corrupt by European and US/Canada/Aus standards. Most of the rest of the world is more corrupt. You think India or China is a beacon of non-corruption? How about South America? Russia?

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,406 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

And Zelensky, too.

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

It impacts the very fabric of America. Corrupt politicians need to be rooted out, not enabled.

It does cost us money but we have plenty of money. We have the money to fix things like the border already baked into the budget. It's the policies and the waste that is endemic that prevents that from happening. All the US would have to do is start actually enforcing laws that already exist, kind of like how Seattle and LA use kid gloves with things like public drug use.

As Bot and I have said, selling/giving old weapons to Ukraine also brings American money in. You don't think the rest of the world is seeing how impactful yesterday's news American weapons are against current day Russia?

If you are sitting in a procurement department, are you itching to buy Russian missile defense systems that can't stop US missile platforms from the 80s? If you're Pakistan, is that the shit you want?

The defense industry is not going anywhere anytime soon. Old ass SAMs are so effective against Russia they can't even use their air force in any kind of shock and awe campaign -- their planes all get shot down. And that is literally a few miles from their own borders...in fucking UKRAINE of all countries.

Compare this to the US curb stomping Iraq who had a ton of Soviet and Russia made garbage.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

They absolutely use it to funnel money. Drugs, bio weapons, and human trafficking are all reaches on your part.

Ukraine is pretty corrupt by European and US/Canada/Aus standards. Most of the rest of the world is more corrupt. You think India or China is a beacon of non-corruption? How about South America? Russia?

You're on to next level dick sucking now. Remember Obunghole put Zelenski in power with a coup. Who's Obunghole work for? You really are a left wing commie stooge on this one.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,871 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023

Like who? Sources? Poasts?
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You're on to next level dick sucking now. Remember Obunghole put Zelenski in power with a coup. Who's Obunghole work for? You really are a left wing commie stooge on this one.
    I'm sure Obama is personally overseeing the funneling of drugs, bio weapons, and human trafficking from Ukraine.

Obsessed.

And Zelensky, too.

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

It does cost us money but we have plenty of money. We have the money to fix things like the border already baked into the budget. It's the policies and the waste that is endemic that prevents that from happening. All the US would have to do is start actually enforcing laws that already exist, kind of like how Seattle and LA use kid gloves with things like public drug use.

As Bot and I have said, selling/giving old weapons to Ukraine also brings American money in. You don't think the rest of the world is seeing how impactful yesterday's news American weapons are against current day Russia?

If you are sitting in a procurement department, are you itching to buy Russian missile defense systems that can't stop US missile platforms from the 80s? If you're Pakistan, is that the shit you want?

The defense industry is not going anywhere anytime soon. Old ass SAMs are so effective against Russia they can't even use their air force in any kind of shock and awe campaign -- they planes all get shot down.

Compare this to the US curb stomping Iraq who had a ton of Soviet and Russia made garbage.
    Huge deficit spending means you don’t actually have a lot of money. Grandma Yellen says we will be out of money in June.
    Bob_C said:

And Zelensky, too.

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

The defense industry is not going anywhere anytime soon. Old ass SAMs are so effective against Russia they can't even use their air force in any kind of shock and awe campaign -- they planes all get shot down.

Huge deficit spending means you don’t actually have a lot of money. Grandma Yellen says we will be out of money in June.
    If we are going to move onto the conversation of making the US budget operate in a surplus, we are going to need another thread and thousands of pages. Different animal.

Bob_C said:

And Zelensky, too.

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

If we are going to move onto the conversation of making the US budget operate in a surplus, we are going to need another thread and thousands of pages. Different animal.
    You said we have plenty of money. Is that true or not?
    edited March 2023
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

And Zelensky, too.

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

We do. I think the border can be defended properly with the money already budgeted for it. I don't think it would take any increases.

I also am generally not in favor of reducing the DOD budget. As long as we still operate in a world with countries like China and Russia, it is important to have the biggest stick.

Most of the US budget is due to bloat and inefficiency. Tell me why the ATF needs to exist. Or the DEA.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208
    edited March 2023

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

And Zelensky, too.

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

We do. I think the border can be defended properly with the money already budgeted for it. I don't think it would take any increases.

I also am generally not in favor of reducing the DOD budget. As long as we still operate in a world with countries like China and Russia, it is important to have the biggest stick.

Most of the US budget is due to bloat and inefficiency. Tell me why the ATF needs to exist. Or the DEA.
    No argument there. Get that shit figured out and we can talk about slaying monsters overseas.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm sure Obama is personally overseeing the funneling of drugs, bio weapons, and human trafficking from Ukraine.

Obsessed.
    Got me he certainly could be since he is the voice in Joe's ear telling him what to do. After all Zelenski was some sort of gay dancer prior to becoming president. Worthy resume!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    edited March 2023

And Zelensky, too.

See how dumb this is?
    Ok checkers

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpsb10yPBd7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A wise man once said "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me."

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    I missed the US curb stomping Iraq. Still there 20 years on

Losing men to homemade bombs
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

DIMS trying to save their personal laundry factory.