Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,867 Standard Supporter

Such hubris. And jingoism. And hegemony.

One might think PGOS is a sunshine patriot or something.

Russia sucks. Sorry dude
    Impeccable analysis. Doog.
    Youre on record believing Russie is going to take 3/4 of Ukraine

doog. roog.
    Give my regards to CirrhosisDawg when you commence your exile in shame, dummy.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I missed the US curb stomping Iraq. Still there 20 years on

Losing men to homemade bombs

Its tuff to pacify Islamic extremists guerrillas

The Iraqi military? Not so much
    No it's not. I have noticed they do absolutely nothing when they are dead.

Yeah, and explain to me how you root out an insurgency while following humane Rules of Engagement?

Because it's so easy, we shouldn't have had an issue in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan...

I mean, we could go full Trail of Tears like its 1800 and place the populations in reservations?
    In WWII we didn't have these rules of engagement. You don't want to die get away from the fucking terrorists! We killed 250K allied civilians in the bombing of Europe. Regrettable but couldn't be avoided. Hitler killed MILLIONS. We either want to win or we want to drag shit out so money can be made.
    Iraq we did a decent job and that country is semi functioning after a few false starts.

Obama fucked up with ISIS, but the Iraqi army eventually got it together and drove them out.

Afghanistan and Vietnam we couldnt. Afghanistan youd need to quite literally level mountains, and Vietnam we had hands tied by not crossing NVA lines (and the jungle)

All SNAFUs

Ukraine wants to defend their land from a land grab. Its very different from US "Special Military Operations"
    Iraq is more of a mess than when we invaded and Iran controls a bunch of the country. It wasn't a decent job. Regime change in Libya was another US Ivy League State Department phuck up. Much worse off than under Ghadafi unless you are into black slavery. So no war success since World War II, but the Ukraine will be different. You should post your Ukraine total destruction picture again to show us what victory looks like.
    Disagree

Iraq is much better now. Iran doesnt control any of it. There might be Shias but that doesnt mean it's Iran.
    Much better it which regards? Don't tell me you think it was worth the costs.
    It was not worth the costs. At all.

But Iraq is better now than when Saddam was in charge, rather easily
    So it’s better but we shouldn’t have done it because of the costs?
    correct.

trillions of dollars and troops lives lost. and a casus belli based on lies

But, it is better now
    This tim it's different.

Everybody says so.

#ClownWorld

Yeah I mean, this time Russia did a full on invasion of its neighbor who has battled for centuries for Russia to fuck off. Genocide then, genocide now.

The same country that we told "give up your nukes and we will make sure no one attacks you" as recent as the 1990s.

Georgia was too small for anyone to care about and Russia took a few provinces just to show it could. They easily could've taken over the entire country.

Checnya was technically Russia, but the world still watched as Russia could barely conquer a small province and had to raze the capital city to the fucking ground. In fact, Russia so got its ass kicked the first go around by Chechnya there had to be a ceasefire. This is the equivalent of Western Washington getting declared war on by the Feds and forcing a stalemate. What did both Chechen wars have in common? Absolutely barbarity by Russia.

Flash forward to 2014. Putin again does his once a decade land grab. If he was smart he would've grabbed more land, because the consequences were next to zero and Ukraine had a pathetic military.

It's now 2022/2023 and Russia is still committing mass murder for no fucking reason. And you guys wonder why the world is sick of their shit.

Miraculously, Ukraine did a good enough job revamping their military that they are holding off Russia, as Russia does it's usual pillage and rape campaign.

Russia fucking hates the US and has been supplying our enemies with equipment and tactics every chance they get. Now suddenly the US does the same thing and you guys bitch and moan about the Meixican border and drug overdoses, as if that has anything to do with sending old ass military equipment to people fighting for their literal lives against a literal fascist country.

Some here think it should be more subtle. But whether you like it or not, the US decided that war in Europe (yes Ukraine is Europe) is not going to get a pat on the ass response anymore.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,400 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

Circa 20 pages or so ago. Roog.

Russia sucks. Sorry dude

Russia sucks. Sorry dude
    Impeccable analysis. Doog.
    Youre on record believing Russie is going to take 3/4 of Ukraine

doog. roog.
    Give my regards to CirrhosisDawg when you commence your exile in shame, dummy.
    Circa 20 pages or so ago. Roog.
    Nope. Never. Dumb Ass.

So you suck at citing sources, too. Shocking.

Sucks to be stupid, doesn't it?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,400 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    Goduckies said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah, and explain to me how you root out an insurgency while following humane Rules of Engagement?

Because it's so easy, we shouldn't have had an issue in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan...

I mean, we could go full Trail of Tears like its 1800 and place the populations in reservations?
    In WWII we didn't have these rules of engagement. You don't want to die get away from the fucking terrorists! We killed 250K allied civilians in the bombing of Europe. Regrettable but couldn't be avoided. Hitler killed MILLIONS. We either want to win or we want to drag shit out so money can be made.
    Iraq we did a decent job and that country is semi functioning after a few false starts.

Obama fucked up with ISIS, but the Iraqi army eventually got it together and drove them out.

Afghanistan and Vietnam we couldnt. Afghanistan youd need to quite literally level mountains, and Vietnam we had hands tied by not crossing NVA lines (and the jungle)

All SNAFUs

Ukraine wants to defend their land from a land grab. Its very different from US "Special Military Operations"
    Iraq is more of a mess than when we invaded and Iran controls a bunch of the country. It wasn't a decent job. Regime change in Libya was another US Ivy League State Department phuck up. Much worse off than under Ghadafi unless you are into black slavery. So no war success since World War II, but the Ukraine will be different. You should post your Ukraine total destruction picture again to show us what victory looks like.
    Disagree

Iraq is much better now. Iran doesnt control any of it. There might be Shias but that doesnt mean it's Iran.

correct.

But, it is better now
    This tim it's different.

Everybody says so.

#ClownWorld

Yeah I mean, this time Russia did a full on invasion of its neighbor who has battled for centuries for Russia to fuck off. Genocide then, genocide now.

The same country that we told "give up your nukes and we will make sure no one attacks you" as recent as the 1990s.

Georgia was too small for anyone to care about and Russia took a few provinces just to show it could. They easily could've taken over the entire country.

Checnya was technically Russia, but the world still watched as Russia could barely conquer a small province and had to raze the capital city to the fucking ground. In fact, Russia so got its ass kicked the first go around by Chechnya there had to be a ceasefire. This is the equivalent of Western Washington getting declared war on by the Feds and forcing a stalemate. What did both Chechen wars have in common? Absolutely barbarity by Russia.

Flash forward to 2014. Putin again does his once a decade land grab. If he was smart he would've grabbed more land, because the consequences were next to zero and Ukraine had a pathetic military.

It's now 2022/2023 and Russia is still committing mass murder for no fucking reason. And you guys wonder why the world is sick of their shit.

Miraculously, Ukraine did a good enough job revamping their military that they are holding off Russia, as Russia does it's usual pillage and rape campaign.

Russia fucking hates the US and has been supplying our enemies with equipment and tactics every chance they get. Now suddenly the US does the same thing and you guys bitch and moan about the Meixican border and drug overdoses, as if that has anything to do with sending old ass military equipment to people fighting for their literal lives against a literal fascist country.

Some here think it should be more subtle. But whether you like it or not, the US decided that war in Europe (yes Ukraine is Europe) is not going to get a pat on the ass response anymore.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
    This is real life, not a saying

Land grabs are no longer cool.

NOGAF that Russia was keeping a civilian murdering dictator afloat in Syria. No one gives a shit about the Middle East conflicts. Russia was fine doing its thing there and the US didnt do much about it except some measly RPGs and a few special forces sitting in middle of fucking nowehere Sryia/Iraq border, exclusively targeting ISIS cells.

This is Europe in 2022/2023. Wake the fuck up.

When the US does Special Military Operations, it is shock and awe Iraqi elite forces done in a matter of days. Twice, Desert Storm was a slaughter too. On the other side of the fucking globe.

Russia tries a Special Military Operation, and rapes, pillaged, and artilleries its way straight out of WW1 and can barely use its fucking air force against Ukraine. It deports children who have had their parents killed to Russia. The cities it "liberates" are piles of rubble littered with dead and tortured civilians.

Americans would be horrified at our troops doing anything remotely similar at this scale. It teeters on genocide if not full blown genocide. Psycopaths exist in every military and Tiger Force in Nam stuff is inexcusable and has happened. The difference is in the US it is called out and condemned, with Russia everyone just shrugs. US soldiers were not torturing Iraq civilians, raping women, and deporting children en masse.

In short, fuck off Russia and their regime sympathizing Russian /commie diaspora worldwide. Russia is an unjust aggressor and the world is sending weapons to fucking kill them. As it should.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

All SNAFUs

Disagree

correct.

But, it is better now
    This tim it's different.

Everybody says so.

#ClownWorld

PGOS gets it.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Never Trump neo con grifter update. Not my team. I did say that the never Trump crowd would seamlessly become the never DeSantis crowd. @GrandpaSankey saw that coming

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208

Never Trump neo con grifter update. Not my team. I did say that the never Trump crowd would seamlessly become the never DeSantis crowd. @GrandpaSankey saw that coming

Bye Bill

DeSantis flip flopped on this.

Who cares.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Who knew that a neocon dinosaur who no longer is taken seriously by the Right would find fellow bloodthirsty comrades on the Left.

This POS is all for other parents losing their kids to War so he can play tough guy. He’s so disgusting he makes me want to puke.
    How do we know Ukraine is losing PGOS?

The Russia rhetoric will began to heat up more each day and our corrupt media will be right there pushing the narrative.

But first they must drill home that all GOP candidates are Putin stooges. It was in full effect yesterday, even the late night Tokyo Rose Cobert was doing his part.

Don’t be fooled. The GOP clear thinkers are right on this. Joey wants a war with Putin.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter
    So the cock sucking, descendant of slave owners is lecturing us? on how a Bronze Star veteran of Iraq is wrong about war?

Fuck her. Typical chickenhawk. Get your penis-sucking ass to the front lines then, Kamala. And take PGOS with you.

Fucking corrupt money grubbing hypocrites.

Yeah, those Ukes are kicking Ruskie Ass! - PGOS
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ukraine-mistake-bakhmut-defense-retreat-russia-wagner-rcna74618
    Get. Fucking. Real.
    Even MSNBC can see the truth.
    edited March 2023

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ukraine-mistake-bakhmut-defense-retreat-russia-wagner-rcna74618
    Get. Fucking. Real.

Lipo. Keep gloating over Russia suffering 50k casualties to take Ukraines 55th biggest city

Except they havent even taken it yet

Pathetic

Get. Fucking. Real.

Lipo. Keep gloating over Russia suffering 50k casualties to take Ukraines 55th biggest city

Pathetic
    JFC wake the Fuck Up! When you finally get that War you crave against Putin, sign the fuck up.
    46XiJCAB said:

Get. Fucking. Real.

Pathetic
    JFC wake the Fuck Up! When you finally get that War you crave against Putin, sign the fuck up.
    Fuck off. Russian deserves to be made an example of. No more fucking wars of aggression. This isnt a fucking " border dispute"

46XiJCAB said:

Get. Fucking. Real.

Pathetic
    Fuck off. Russian deserves to be made an example of. No more fucking wars of aggression. This isnt a fucking " border dispute"
    This is a USA proxy War you dumb fuck. Made an example of? That made me laugh. What are you 25 y/o? The warmongers don't give a fuck about Ukraine or it's people. HTH.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Get. Fucking. Real.

Pathetic
    This is a USA proxy War you dumb fuck. Made an example of? That made me laugh. What are you 25 y/o? The warmongers don't give a fuck about Ukraine or it's people. HTH.
    Just like democrats care about children, blacks, the homeless and the American middle class.