Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember when you guys thought China was going to send Russia a ton of weapons when Xi spoke to Putin

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS expected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    Check the facts.

Everyone expected them to take over most of Ukraine. Then likely Moldova, Khazakstan, Georgia, etc.
    They will. Zalensky's regime is done and headed for exile, while a Russian Puppet regime is an absolute certainty as the ultimate Fuck You to NATO.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS expected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    Check the facts.

Everyone expected them to take over most of Ukraine. Then likely Moldova, Khazakstan, Georgia, etc.
    They will. Zalensky's regime is done and headed for exile, while a Russian Puppet regime is an absolute certainty as the ultimate Fuck You to NATO.
    They can't even take on hold Kherson or Kharkiv, and are struggling with Bahkmut.

This is pure Kremlin hopium

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

They can't even take on hold Kherson or Kharkiv, and are struggling with Bahkmut.

Sure. 3/4 of the Ukranian Army has been destroyed.

The Russkies lost 20 million men in WW2 and never gave up. Let that sink in.

All the Uke's I know left the country. Very few Russkies left their country, even though many don't like this war.

What's left with the Uke army is living off foreign money and weapons, which is not enough to win a war. See Vietnam.

Wishful thinking doesn't win wars. But don't let me stop your digestion of MSM bullshit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,645 Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

Are the Russians engaged in a war with Moldvoa, Khazakstan or Georgia at this time?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Sure. 3/4 of the Ukranian Army has been destroyed.
    LOL

Source?

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

Are the Russians engaged in a war with Moldvoa, Khazakstan or Georgia at this time?

At the start of the war, there was no one - mainstream, underground, on twitter, etc. who thought Russia was not going to have a successful Special Military Operation, comrade.

Even your boy Biden was telling him to GTFO out of Kyiv on the next jet.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,260 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

At the start of the war, there was no one - mainstream, underground, on twitter, etc. who thought Russia was not going to have a successful Special Military Operation, comrade.

Putin said his goal was demilitarizing Ukraine. Killing a ton of Ukrainian soldiers is a good way to do that. Occupying cities doesn’t accomplish that.
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

Putin said his goal was demilitarizing Ukraine. Killing a ton of Ukrainian soldiers is a good way to do that. Occupying cities doesn’t accomplish that.

Why did Russia do a full scale attack on Kyiv, including helicopters sending in their best paratroopers to take airports around Kyiv, if they did not want to take Kyiv?

Did Putin just feel like sacrificing his best trained special forces for shits and giggles? The tanks tried to get to the airports to relieve the troops and never made it - so damn near everyone died.

Give me a fucking break.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,645 Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

"everyone" and "no one".

Citation needed.

And about the other republics?

edited March 2023

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

"everyone" and "no one".

Citation needed.

https://www.voanews.com/a/three-reasons-most-analysts-were-wrong-on-war-in-ukraine/6974782.html

"Western analysts also didn't account for the reform of the Ukrainian army since 2014, relying too much on "anecdotal studies of Ukrainian capabilities from 2014-2015," said George Barros, an analyst on Russia and Ukraine at the Institute for the Study of War in Washington."

"Most of the Western expert opinion was based on the narratives Russia has been promoting for the last 30 years," said Ukrainian Ambassador to the U.S. Oksana Markarova in an interview with VOA. She said these narratives, which portrayed Russia as a mighty military force and Ukraine as a weak society that would welcome Russian troops, "originated from the Soviet Union and the Russian Empire."

Markarova said the Western thinking also was influenced by the recent experience in Afghanistan, where President Ashraf Ghani fled the country as soon as the Taliban threatened Kabul in 2021. But President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and his government stayed in Kyiv and millions of citizens rushed to defend their country, forcing Western leaders to re-evaluate the situation.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/us-said-ready-to-evacuate-zelensky-to-safety-but-ukraine-leader-refusing-to-go/

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-ukraine-invasion-predictions-wrong-intelligence/32275740.html

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/19/1158194914/why-most-predictions-about-the-ukraine-war-have-been-proved-wrong

edited March 2023

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

Russia has been harassing damn near everyone that is a neighbor and former Republic since Putin came to power. They invaded Georgia in 2008. They invaded Ukraine. They had plans to invade Moldova after Ukraine (as revealed by Lukashenko) and had plans (leaked) to then oust Lukashenko and de facto take over Belarus.

But yeah, its really going out on a limb to suggest they wouldn't do the same thing in the Stans, Georgia, Armenia, and other former USSR footprints....

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,260 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

Russia has been harassing damn near everyone that is a neighbor and former Republic since Putin came to power. They invaded Georgia in 2008. They invaded Ukraine. They had plans to invade Moldova after Ukraine (as revealed by Lukashenko) and had plans (leaked) to then oust Lukashenko and de facto take over Belarus.

But yeah, its really going out on a limb to suggest they wouldn't do the same thing in the Stans, Georgia, Armenia, and other former USSR footprints....

Sounds terrifying.
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Check the facts.

Who is everyone?

Sounds terrifying.
    Sounds like a wannabe USSR trying to conquer people who already achieved independence to me
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Anecdotal evidence
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    “Keep Hope Alive!”
    PT Barnum was right. There really is one born every minute.