Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

If this were a GOP president there would be an anti war movement

The science is settled on that

True. Sheep gonna bleat
    Woooooooosh ??

Keep coloring tanks orange with your crayons
    Gonna be a lot of this in the future. Unfortunately you’re gonna be the last to know because, well, @Sources

"Those arent blow up Russian tanks! Those are orange!!!"

El

Oh

El

Retard of the year

Did you look in the mirror? Retard
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
    edited March 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

If this were a GOP president there would be an anti war movement

The science is settled on that

True. Sheep gonna bleat
    Woooooooosh ??

Keep coloring tanks orange with your crayons
    Gonna be a lot of this in the future. Unfortunately you’re gonna be the last to know because, well, @Sources

"Those arent blow up Russian tanks! Those are orange!!!"

El

Oh

El

Retard of the year

Did you look in the mirror? Retard
    I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you came in hot with the first grade orange slice comeback.

Good job. Good effort.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,649 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Democracy and orange tanks, man.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited March 2023
    Maybe SVB can send Z some cash? Better yet, how about Oprah and Harry start a GoFundMe.

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Democracy and orange tanks, man.

PGOS true?!

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS expected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    Remember the Russians put the machine guns behind the advancing soldiers to make sure they advanced or else!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Free soldiers fight harder. Soldiers defending the homeland fight harder

Homeland has been beating free since Vietnam

American gangster GIs and Russian troops beat the defenders of German Homeland. Because most were dead already

Russia is not free and Ukraine is the defending the Homeland

The Ukes should take this but they won't

American gangster GIs and Russian troops beat the defenders of German Homeland. Because most were dead already

The Ukes should have taken the negotiated peace deal last May. The West wouldn’t let them.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

One of my pet peeves is ignoring how many military age males are refugees. Huge percentage of the illegals into the US fit this category. Unlike World War II, there was no place for the Russians to flee to. Unofficial and probably lowballed number of Ukrainian refugees is 8 million.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,649 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023
    pawz said:

The Ukes should have taken the negotiated peace deal last May. The West globalists and Biden Crime Family wouldn’t let them.

Don't be putting that criminal vodoo on me. Don't you do that.

@PostGameOrangeSlices may fall for that DeMocRacY bullshit.

We talkin' chess here, man. Chess.

pawz said:

The Ukes should have taken the negotiated peace deal last May. The West globalists and Biden Crime Family wouldn’t let them.

Don't be putting that criminal vodoo on me. Don't you do that.

@PostGameOrangeSlices may fall for that DeMocRacY bullshit.

We talkin' chess here, man. Chess.

My apologies to the GNR compound.

Let’s hope technology advanced enough for nuclear war heads to make the same calculus.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS expected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    Check the facts.

Everyone expected them to take over most of Ukraine. Then likely Moldova, Khazakstan, Georgia, etc.
    edited March 2023
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

The Ukes should have taken the negotiated peace deal last May. The West wouldn’t let them.

and now we have Ukraine running out of men and arms and Russia just getting getting fired up coming out of halftime. Meanwhile our stocks of weapons are so depleted we couldn't defend Taiwan if we wanted to. NATO and the US have fucked this whole situation good.

Was fun watching Putin get his nose bloodied, but that fucker understands the long game better than the needle dicks in DC and Brussels ever will.

This is just wrong, sorry Swaye.

Ukraine has thousands of men going through training right now that haven't even made it to the front, and the US is no where close to running out of weapons. The weapons we would use to defend Taiwan are not the ones we are sending Ukraine.

20k Ukrainian soldiers training in the UK ALONE during 2023:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ukraine-soldiers-learning-nato-weapons-094000378.html

The US has trained 3k on Bradleys alone in Germany:

https://www.voanews.com/a/expanded-us-training-for-ukraine-forces-begins-in-germany/6919862.html

Additionally, you underestimate how fucked Putin and Russia are on this.