Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: The Anti-Oregon Show

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,152
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It’s hard to lose the off-season nanny in January but 2 hours of #YeahButStill puts everything in doubt
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm very curious to know who the Oregon player with obvious learning disabilities is

What does his name rhyme with?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm very curious to know who the Oregon player with obvious learning disabilities is

I forgot to talk about Nick Cody.

Only a guy who makes himself academically ineligible in a Oregon Swahili program would be dumb/quook enough to cry in front of Husky Stadium on Twitter in 2020.

UW forfeiting the 2020 game and then posting the graphic of winning the North an hour later was just incredible.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Only a guy who makes himself academically ineligible in a Oregon Swahili program would be dumb/quook enough to cry in front of Husky Stadium on Twitter in 2020.

UW forfeiting the 2020 game and then posting the graphic of winning the North an hour later was just incredible.
    And I forgot to remind everyone about racist homophobe Jared Sawyer. Hmmm… may need a part 2
    lol at 2+ hours Derek was like 'Holy shit this could go on for the entire night I need to cut the mic here'
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,817
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nevermind. I regret saying that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

And I forgot to remind everyone about racist homophobe Jared Sawyer. Hmmm… may need a part 2
    lol at 2+ hours Derek was like 'Holy shit this could go on for the entire night I need to cut the mic here'
    For me personally I prefer a pod of 60-75 minutes. 90% of our listeners will listen to the entire show at that length according to the stats. Plus, I'm not a fan of talking on the phone generally speaking.

But I try to gauge the show's energy level and when the conversation is beginning to lose a little steam. As we were approaching the 2 hour mark I was thinking this thing will go five hours if I don't pull plug.
    I’m going to make some sweeping generalizations here about the male gender that might be grossly unfair, and I’m sure this post will get downvoted into oblivion, but you all are fucking full of shit about this whole “I don’t like to talk on the phone” nonsense.

If it’s about a big business deal, sports, details about some chick you plowed last night, or someone you wanna bang, you’ll run your mouths off on the telephone as much as any woman.

(You have my full consent to turn this into a copypasta and/or intro at the start of the podcast - but only if I get the same AI voice actor as Pup.)

/rant

Back to the pod.

I don’t mind the longer episodes personally, even if they are approaching TSIO Cinco de Mayo Special (shout out to @CokeGreaterThanPepsi, @Dennis_DeYoung, and @Tequilla) in length.

Reason for that being is that you three are hitting your stride, clearly do some pre-recording prep work, and the guest you’ve had on have been very entertaining.

So keep working those phones microphones!
    Disagree
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

For me personally I prefer a pod of 60-75 minutes. 90% of our listeners will listen to the entire show at that length according to the stats. Plus, I'm not a fan of talking on the phone generally speaking.

But I try to gauge the show's energy level and when the conversation is beginning to lose a little steam. As we were approaching the 2 hour mark I was thinking this thing will go five hours if I don't pull plug.
    I’m going to make some sweeping generalizations here about the male gender that might be grossly unfair, and I’m sure this post will get downvoted into oblivion, but you all are fucking full of shit about this whole “I don’t like to talk on the phone” nonsense.

If it’s about a big business deal, sports, details about some chick you plowed last night, or someone you wanna bang, you’ll run your mouths off on the telephone as much as any woman.

(You have my full consent to turn this into a copypasta and/or intro at the start of the podcast - but only if I get the same AI voice actor as Pup.)

/rant

Back to the pod.

I don’t mind the longer episodes personally, even if they are approaching TSIO Cinco de Mayo Special (shout out to @CokeGreaterThanPepsi, @Dennis_DeYoung, and @Tequilla) in length.

Reason for that being is that you three are hitting your stride, clearly do some pre-recording prep work, and the guest you’ve had on have been very entertaining.

String disagree. I called Stalin a couple weeks ago and at about the 3 minute mark of the call, I could sense we were both done with the call.
    String?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,594
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

/rant

Back to the pod.

Uhhh, it was about sports
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

/rant

Back to the pod.

String disagree. I called Stalin a couple weeks ago and at about the 3 minute mark of the call, I could sense we were both done with the call.
    Can confirm
  • Options
    Founders Club

When’s the Peterman grievance cast?

I think we need to do the needful