Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dill Johnson MSU transfer

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Is this guy going to be a headache if he doesn't get the number of touches he thinks he should next year?

No, this isn't Oregon.
    Insightful.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Is this guy going to be a headache if he doesn't get the number of touches he thinks he should next year?

No, this isn't Oregon.
    Insightful.
    Look at this TBS quook who's interested in UW's recruiting class that he couldn't "scroll down far enough to find" :D
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, this isn't Oregon.
    Insightful.
    Look at this TBS quook who's interested in UW's recruiting class that he couldn't "scroll down far enough to find" :D
    RENT FREE!

And yes, I got bored and I'm not afraid to admit it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, this isn't Oregon.
    Insightful.
    RENT FREE!

You're a meth'd out version of @DJDuck

You don't live rent free anywhere.

At least DJ was entertaining, when he'd get upset every sentence would end with 'moron'.

"You don't know what you're talking about moron. Cristobol would never leave us moron. You don't even get Oregon moron. All the towns here are majestic moron."

You're just a repetitive Fred Flintstone retard. Like so many quooks.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dill reminds me a lot of the RB Fresno had their last season - play style wise. The pickle is much bigger than that kid was
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    theLSkid said:

Dill reminds me a lot of the RB Fresno had their last season - play style wise. The pickle is much bigger than that kid was

He's definitely a better athlete than Mims too.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

theLSkid said:

I didn't see superior athleticism when I watched his highlights. He's better than Papa but a bigger version of Mims seems like a good comp.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, this isn't Oregon.
    Insightful.
    RENT FREE!

You're a meth'd out version of @DJDuck

You don't live rent free anywhere.

At least DJ was entertaining, when he'd get upset every sentence would end with 'moron'.

"You don't know what you're talking about moron. Cristobol would never leave us moron. You don't even get Oregon moron. All the towns here are majestic moron."

You're just a repetitive Fred Flintstone retard. Like so many quooks.
    Nine sentences.

Clearly.
    Not.
    RENT.
    FREE!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

theLSkid said:

I didn't see superior athleticism when I watched his highlights. He's better than Papa but a bigger version of Mims seems like a good comp.

Those are undeniably great testing numbers. In his highlights he looks like a bigger Jordan Mims. Asa Turner had great underwear Olympic measurables. I’d rather have 2* Evan Williams. He knows how to play safety. I’m being a little contrary, I actually think Johnson will be an upgrade. I just didn’t see his 99th percentile stats transfer to his highlights.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

theLSkid said:

Those are undeniably great testing numbers. In his highlights he looks like a bigger Jordan Mims. Asa Turner had great underwear Olympic measurables. I’d rather have 2* Evan Williams. He knows how to play safety. I’m being a little contrary, I actually think Johnson will be an upgrade. I just didn’t see his 99th percentile stats transfer to his highlights.
    In fairness, he was playing against SEC defenses. Pretty good competition.
    SECSECSECSECSEC
    I like him. He’s better than Papa.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Per 247 he changed his mind. Not coming to UW
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

definitely coming to uw now
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wow. Lame.

UW should be able to get NFL running backs. I thought he was a solid upgrade but still not a huge impact guy so it wouldn't be a big blow. The problem for me is that I think Ngata is meh or worse, and we know everyone else is meh.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Wow. Lame.

UW should be able to get NFL running backs. I thought he was a solid upgrade but still not a huge impact guy so it wouldn't be a big blow. The problem for me is that I think Ngata is meh or worse, and we know everyone else is meh.
    Sam Adams looked very intriguing until he had that ridiculous drop in Eugene. I don't remember him being out there as much after that.

I really like what Richard Newton did when he was out there. He just has to stay healthy.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

Wow. Lame.

Sam Adams looked very intriguing until he had that ridiculous drop in Eugene. I don't remember him being out there as much after that.

I really like what Richard Newton did when he was out there. He just has to stay healthy.
    Agree on Adams. I think he's the sleeper.

I'm not really a Newton fan though. He's so inconsistent and turns too many 6 yard runs into 2 yard runs by trying to make them into big plays.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This sucks e cause our running backs suck.