Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The DeBoer HH relationship timeline

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I used to save this for tailgater. Kind of someone to take up that role since he died.

chuck said:

Who's yelling? Sounds like you know I'm right and hate it.
    You have to take some sort of stance to be right. Do it and I promise I won't hate it.
    My stance is this place is doog central. Try to keep up. It didn't used to be. Our founding principles have been eroded.
    That's a frivolous thing to put your mental energy into. I don't hate it, but that doesn't mean it's not retarded.
    Yet you're arguing about it.... I'm not surprised, you're one of the most Doogy.
    I'm not arguing. I'm just reminding you what a douche you are.
    No, you’re arguing. And upset. Own it.
    I would gladly own it, but I'm not upset. I poked a little fun and you responded in your usual, blindly hostile, humorless way. I got the reaction I wanted and expected.
    The whole point of this thread was to get the reaction I wanted and expected. Thank you for participating.

Also, you’re upset.
    Nope. I dont even disagree with your point, just your personality.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I used to save this for tailgater. Kind of someone to take up that role since he died.

chuck said:

You have to take some sort of stance to be right. Do it and I promise I won't hate it.
    My stance is this place is doog central. Try to keep up. It didn't used to be. Our founding principles have been eroded.
    That's a frivolous thing to put your mental energy into. I don't hate it, but that doesn't mean it's not retarded.
    Yet you're arguing about it.... I'm not surprised, you're one of the most Doogy.
    I would gladly own it, but I'm not upset. I poked a little fun and you responded in your usual, blindly hostile, humorless way. I got the reaction I wanted and expected.
    The whole point of this thread was to get the reaction I wanted and expected. Thank you for participating.

Also, you’re upset.
    We know. You do it anytime that anyone gets excited about Husky Football. We beat the #6 team on the road that is our biggest rival.
    You don’t get it. At all. Read what I said about Saturday. JFC. The attention span of a gnat.
    edited November 2022
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.
    So you’re emotional about me personally, not disagreeing with my points. I’m good with that. My efforts are paying off. Progress. I’m like a parent here. You will all thank me later for making you eat your vegetables. But you hate me for it now.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.
    So you’re emotional about me personally, not disagreeing with my points. I’m good with that. My efforts are paying off. Progress. I’m like a parent here. You will all thank me later for making you eat your vegetables. But you hate me for it now.
    Tee hee. Great throw by Penix to Davis. That was big time. And you are right, great play by Cook to hold Oregon to the FG.

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.
    I think it's possible to get excited about cool shit that happens without qualifying every post with a reminder about all the things that still suck. That's an area where we seem to differ. A lot of the dooging you're seeing is justifiable as long as it's temporary and guarded.

I go to all of this trouble because I'm a caring, nurturing person. I just want the best possible posting out of everyone, you included.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.
    I think it's possible to get excited about cool shit that happens without qualifying every post with a reminder about all the things that still suck. That's an area where we seem to differ. A lot of the dooging you're seeing is justifiable as long as it's temporary and guarded.

I go to all of this trouble because I'm a caring, nurturing person. I just want the best possible posting out of everyone, you included.
    If you're being serious you're an emotional fag. Which is the enemy of excellence. Luckily guys like you took a back seat in WWII
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.

If you're being serious you're an emotional fag. Which is the enemy of excellence. Luckily guys like you took a back seat in WWII
    Jfc.

This shit is never serious. I come here for entertainment purposes and this back and forth works. Who the fuck would say that, especially here, and mean it?
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.

Jfc.
    Jfc

Sometimes this place is like a reality fucking TV show with the manufactured drama

Real Housewives: Gorst

A dark rainy dirty night...

Ain't no thread like a Damone thread cuz a Damone thread don't stop. The roof the roof the roof is on fire!...

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.

Jfc.
    Jfc
    The caring nurturer thing comes from a dimly remembered, 90s SNL skit. I thought you'd get the reference.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Also, you’re upset.

Jfc.
    Jfc
    The caring nurturer thing comes from a dimly remembered, 90s SNL skit. I thought you'd get the reference.
    Nah. Don't remember. You just sounded gay. Glad you were joking though. Respect
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,987 Founders Club

Sometimes this place is like a reality fucking TV show with the manufactured drama

I just wanna shit talk that lil’ fella Damone in real life, over some old fashioned cocktails.

Last time he passed through White Wakanda and didn’t tell me.

I just wanna shit talk that lil’ fella Damone in real life, over some old fashioned cocktails.

You wanna tell it to his face?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I have all the screenshots I need

/thread
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,987 Founders Club
    chuck said:

You wanna tell it to his face?
    It’s always better that way.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,595
    DeBoer is the shit and if anyone disagrees, I will fight you at the recently-closed 7-11 on Stone Way since Aurora is too far west for me.
    HFNY said:

DeBoer is the shit and if anyone disagrees, I will fight you at the recently-closed 7-11 on Stone Way since Aurora is too far west for me.

Calm down turbo.