Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The DeBoer HH relationship timeline

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited November 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
Nov 2021 - “Great job Jen you leopard print wearing retard. Whiffed on the big names and settled for a Mid Major coach!”
Dec 2021 - “WTF DeBoer? The best players are transferring and recruiting is in the shitter”
Dec 2021 - “Who is Penix and what’s up with his name?” “Great, an injury prone QB from Indiana, whoop dee doo”
Spring 2022 - “There is no buzz or excitement around the program”. “Spring game, whatever” “Penis (hee hee) looked decent”
Summer 2022 - “Everyone is staying all summer and working harder than ever”
Kent State - “Better than losing to Montana” “Kent state, big deal”
PSU - “Ass kicking and looking good, maybe DeBoer has this thing on the right track, Doog time?”
MSU - “We are back! Knocked off the #12 team, Crown his ass! Can we get a go fund me together to keep him and Grubb from leaving?” “Doog it up” Damoans an dumbass!” “Penix for Heisman” “I didn’t think we’d be back so soon”.
Stanford - “Rich, cool and 4-0!” “I can’t believe DeBoer is making a playoff run in year 1”
UCLA - “Well, that was a GOOD UCLA team” “You can’t expect a first year coach to win them all” “Winning on the road in the Pac-12 is really hard” “Penix wasn’t winning the Heisman anyway”
ASU - “WTF?” “We always lose in the desert” “Thanks Jen for hiring an unproven power 5 coach” “Damoan was right”. “You nega Dawgs suck, you’re never happy, no one ever expected them to go 10-1”
AZ - “We crushed them!” “10 points is crushing them? Az sucks” “Can’t you people just be happy with a win”
OSU - “It wasn’t pretty but a wins a win and OSU was RANKED!” “Hey Damoan, is 5-7 still in play 😂 😂 “
UO - “Lifetime contract for DeBoer!” “”Penix is the best UW player in my lifetime!” “Why isn’t Penix being mentioned for Heisman?” “Biggest win in Decades!” “What needs to happen for us to get to the pac 12 championship game?” “Hey Damoan, 11-2 in play you dumbass”

That’s the script. This place runs like a Swiss watch. Very consistent.

Comments

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    I’m not disputing most of what you said, but you left off Sept 2021 where there was temporary Doogboering going on for almost winning at Autzen. Didn’t last long but I remember a week or so of “we should hire that Fresno guy”
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022

I’m not disputing most of what you said, but you left off Sept 2021 where there was temporary Doogboering going on for almost winning at Autzen. Didn’t last long but I remember a week or so of “we should hire that Fresno guy”

Oh yeah..I forgot the FSU moral victory. I thought that was more of Haener boner though. I wasn’t really paying attention though.
    Baseman said:

I was in from the beginning. Fact. Right again, as always

15 games. It’s always 15 games for me.
    edited November 2022
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I was in from the beginning. Fact. Right again, as always

15 games. It’s always 15 games for me.
    Whatever works for you. I know it when I see it and I am RIGHT. Never wavered. Plenty of room for others to hop on bored
    You're Based
    edited November 2022

So what you're saying is that people's opinions change as outcomes change? Thanks Taft!

No. I'm saying this place has as many Doogs as Doogman. Everything I listed were emotional responses to the situation. Not fact or reason based.

One comment heard early was the team goes how Penix goes. If he goes down it's going to be ugly. That's true. And assuming that's true and happen, would there still be a Boner for DeBoer?
    chuck said:

Who's yelling? Sounds like you know I'm right and hate it.
    edited November 2022
    Doogles said:

Damone wants Deboer to fail so he can be right.

I don't want him to fail and I never predicted he would or wouldn't. It's still LIPO
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I used to save this for tailgater. Kind of someone to take up that role since he died.

chuck said:

You have to take some sort of stance to be right. Do it and I promise I won't hate it.
    edited November 2022
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I used to save this for tailgater. Kind of someone to take up that role since he died.

chuck said:

You have to take some sort of stance to be right. Do it and I promise I won't hate it.
    My stance is this place is doog central. Try to keep up. It didn't used to be. Our founding principles have been eroded.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

10 games is 2/3 of the way you pressing too much moron

A half brain looks at evidence

Try it

the cuog looms

10 games is 2/3 of the way you pressing too much moron

A half brain looks at evidence

Try it

Race gets it.