Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trumptard’s Wall will stop illegal drugs from flowing across our Southern border...

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

But let's just spend billions on it and see if it'll work. It's not like this country has any debt or anything.

Ahhhh so you're back to saying that walls don't work despite the fact that when you made this claim last week I provided you with numbers showing that when they put up a wall in the San Diego area, illegal border crossing in that area dropped by 95%. I also provided you with the testimonial of a Border Patrolman who stated emphatically that walls do work.

So you've ignored all of that information you were given last week and now you're back to fucking your chicken again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,354
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Trump never claimed that the wall would stop all or even a significant percentage of the illegal drugs coming across the border.

In fact part of what he called for in his speech was more resources at our ports of entry in order detect more of the drugs coming into the country at those locations.

The fact is: We all agree we need to secure our borders, while honoring our values: we can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry; we can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation; we can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border; we can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.

I hope you took the strawman out for dinner and drinks before you fucked it in the ass Benny.

The answer was here dumbass
    Yes we could do all of that (use technology and better border checks and such). And it would probably get bi partisan support. But dumbfuck in Chief wants to build a wall for no reason.
    Walls don't work

Moron
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Trump never claimed that the wall would stop all or even a significant percentage of the illegal drugs coming across the border.

Except when he did say that. From the article linked in my OP:

Trump said in 2017 that building a wall between the United States and Mexico would curb opioid use in America, but experts told PolitiFact that they were skeptical a wall would have a drastic impact.
    Fucking pathetic. Your "fact" check is checking Trumps facts from his address last week. And even in that statement from 2017 Trump doesn't say a wall alone will stop all illegal drug. So in order to call Trump a liar you've now lied twice.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

But let's just spend billions on it and see if it'll work. It's not like this country has any debt or anything.

As I've said before, it's cute when liberal Kunts complain about the Federal Government spending money.

Btw, good job addressing the bullshit claim in the initial post. I believe you already told this very same lie didn't you?
    And it's cute how the "party of fiscal responsibility" is now all for wasteful government spending.

I have an idea, how about Trump supporters just pool their money together and pay for the wall itself since they want it so bad. How much of your own money are you willing to put towards this wall, Gay Bob?
    Great, can I make that same deal with you when it comes to all Welfare and entitlement programs?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bernie supporters pool their money for free college
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bernie supporters pool their money for free college

Yeah, but that's not wasteful, that's an investment!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

In fact part of what he called for in his speech was more resources at our ports of entry in order detect more of the drugs coming into the country at those locations.

The fact is: We all agree we need to secure our borders, while honoring our values: we can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry; we can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation; we can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border; we can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.

I hope you took the strawman out for dinner and drinks before you fucked it in the ass Benny.

Yes we could do all of that (use technology and better border checks and such). And it would probably get bi partisan support. But dumbfuck in Chief wants to build a wall for no reason.
    Using your standard Hondo this qualifies as a lie. Trump has cited plenty of reasons. Just because those reasons make your snatch hurt doesn't mean there are "no reason[s]"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh there's a reason. It's to appease his base of morons who ate up the wall bullshit during his campaign. Plenty of examples on this board.
    As opposed to the moron who continues to claim walls don't work and that Trump cited no evidence or facts in support of building a wall.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

You can do those things without a wall you dumbfuck
    And you can do them with a wall cockface
    Are you really this stupid or are you playing a caricature of yourself? It's really sad how far you've fallen.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019

SFGbob said:

Are you really this stupid or are you playing a caricature of yourself? It's really sad how far you've fallen.
    I guess that's one of the great things about being you isn't it Kunt. You've got nowhere to fall to.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I guess that's one of the great things about being you isn't it Kunt. You've got nowhere to fall to.
    It's cute how you two follow each other around in threads to back defend each other. Gay Bob, looks like you've finally found a partner to fulfill all your homo erotic fantasies with.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's cute how you two follow each other around in threads to back defend each other. Gay Bob, looks like you've finally found a partner to fulfill all your homo erotic fantasies with.
    Defend each other? I'm exposing you for the lying, moronic worthless piece of shit you are.

Say it for me Kunt. "Walls don't work, and even when I'm provided evidence that they do, I ignore it."

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

How's your butt buddy hondo doing, penis breath?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GayBob likes: tongueing male ass and fucking straw men after buying them dinner.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GayBob likes: tongueing male ass and fucking straw men after buying them dinner.
    It's a

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Walls will stop drugs that are flowing through legal points of entry. RaceFS.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's a

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Which no one has said but when you're a lying liberal worthless piece of shit who's losing an argument this is just what you do.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's a

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Which no one has said but when you're a lying liberal worthless piece of shit who's losing an argument this is just what you do.
    You take everything so damn literally. Do you have any ability to infer something without having it spelled out for you?

The OP shares a post that says majority of heroin trafficking comes through legal ports of entry. RaceFS responds with his typical bullshit and mocks OP for saying walls don't work. Therefore, RaceFS is implying a wall will stop drugs that are flowing through legal ports of entry. This isn't rocket science, keep up Gay Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    The original post created a strawman and then proceeded to fuck it right in the ass. You then chimed in with your stupidity and reasserted your head up the ass claim that walls don't work, despite the fact we've already addressed that head up the ass claim by you and you were shown to be full of shit.

The original post is just a retelling of the same lie you told last week, as you pretended do be oh so OUTRAGED over Trump lying.

Yet here you are again this week with your head once again up your ass dancing around for us.

Very entertaining.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

The original post created a strawman and then proceeded to fuck it right in the ass. You then chimed in with your stupidity and reasserted your head up the ass claim that walls don't work, despite the fact we've already addressed that head up the ass claim by you and you were shown to be full of shit.

Yet here you are again this week with your head once again up your ass dancing around for us.

Very entertaining.

Yes or no question, will a wall stop drugs that are being smuggled through legal points of entry?