Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trumptard’s Wall will stop illegal drugs from flowing across our Southern border...

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hondo: “We shouldn’t be trying to secure the border”
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's what I thought

Who is talking about 200 miles? Fund the whole wall. Beef up the checkpoints. Use tech to find tunnels

That's rational. Secure the border

There is no argument against it

The $5.7 billion will only cover about 200 miles. What do you think the cost to put that wall across the whole border is?

In other words, Trump shut down the government over something that won't have any meaningful effect on border security. I feel that's been established and you won't hear it even tho you agree with it.
  • Options

Hondo: “We shouldn’t be trying to secure the border”

Where do you see that? Fuck you are stupid.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,356
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

Who is talking about 200 miles? Fund the whole wall. Beef up the checkpoints. Use tech to find tunnels

The $5.7 billion will only cover about 200 miles. What do you think the cost to put that wall across the whole border is?

In other words, Trump shut down the government over something that won't have any meaningful effect on border security. I feel that's been established and you won't hear it even tho you agree with it.
    Spend more. That was tough

Where is the Democrats legislation on these other items?

That's what I thought
  • Options
    Cost of the Wall is roughly equal to the market value of the Seahawks+ Mariners.

If a town can field sports teams inside walls to keep the undesirables out, you’d think an entire Country could do so rather easily, if it wanted to.
  • Options

Cost of the Wall is roughly equal to the market value of the Seahawks+ Mariners.

If a town can field sports teams inside walls to keep the undesirables out, you’d think an entire Country could do so rather easily, if it wanted to.

Fucktarded comment of the day.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854

I mean, does anybody really care about the Mariners any more?

In accounting parlance, that shit needs to be impaired on society's balance sheet.

• Options
    T-Mobile does. and probably Ichiro
  • Options

I mean, does anybody really care about the Mariners any more?

In accounting parlance, that shit needs to be impaired on society's balance sheet.

I know you are being sarcastic. But impairment is based on discounted future cash flows. And as long as TV revenue comes in, they are good.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,786

That's what I thought

Hondo needs burger flippers he can underpay because he doesn't believe in the bullshit that spouts from his pie hole.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RaceFS thinks the $5.7B Trump is shutting the government down for is going to cover the entire wall, beef up check points, and improve technology.

• Options
    RaceFS needs his butt buddy Gay Bob to come help translate his fucktarded comments into something coherent.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

RaceFS thinks the $5.7B Trump is shutting the government down for is going to cover the entire wall, beef up check points, and improve technology.

No I don't

Lying again I see
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is the "rational" argument against from @insinceredawg
  • Options

No I don't

Lying again I see
    What do you think the $5.7B is going to cover then? You dismissed Hondo's 200 miles of wall comment so I'm curious what your expectations are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No I don't

Lying again I see
    What do you think the $5.7B is going to cover then? You dismissed Hondo's 200 miles of wall comment so I'm curious what your expectations are.
    I said spend what it takes

The 5 billion was a compromise by Trump to get a deal for now

Build the wall. End of story
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pelosi, Schumer and all of your heroes were for a wall and voted to fund it a few short years ago. Hell, almost half of Democrats were for a wall at the same time. But something happened to make them suddenly against it. Could it be that they all got woke?

Nah.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Pelosi, Schumer and all of your heroes were for a wall and voted to fund it a few short years ago. Hell, almost half of Democrats were for a wall at the same time. But something happened to make them suddenly against it. Could it be that they all got woke?

Nah.

This already has its own thread. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Nah.

This already has its own thread. HTH
    I know facts are like cryptonite for you. I’ll try to poast the kind of BS that your mind can comprehend next time.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

That’s just for starters. All we need to do is take the rest from the over $100 Billion per year that we spend to house, clothe, feed and treat anchor babies and their parents, aunts, uncles etc. to fund the rest.