Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trumptard’s Wall will stop illegal drugs from flowing across our Southern border...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    How big do I think it is Kunt? I never said I didn't care about payroll taxes liar. But payroll taxes aren't incomes taxes despite your lies to the contrary and I was specifically talking about income taxes and who pays them.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

How big do I think it is Kunt? I never said I didn't care about payroll taxes liar. But payroll taxes aren't incomes taxes despite your lies to the contrary and I was specifically talking about income taxes and who pays them.

Will Hurd & me
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    You’re a fucking joke GayBob!

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Will Hurd & me
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    You’re a fucking joke GayBob!

Man, my ankles aren't going to be able to take much more from this lightweight.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo advocates identity theft and social security fraud

All for illegals
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

All for illegals

Telling you the truth equals advocates. Now that's a strong argument if I ever heard one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its not true because the idea is to not pay taxes.

You don't want to do anything to stop any fraud that happens

Just bring more in

So you support it
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Just bring more in

So you support it

We've been over this Race. You can't be that naive. You are on some gay Bob level shit here.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just bring more in

So you support it

Since Hondos illegal immigrants are a big money maker for the US treasury, why would He not advocate for open borders?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Just bring more in

So you support it

We've been over this Race. You can't be that naive. You are on some gay Bob level shit here.
    What have we been over?

Does my lawn guy pay SS on the cash I give him every week?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Just bring more in

So you support it

What have we been over?

Does my lawn guy pay SS on the cash I give him every week?
    Is your lawn guy the only illegal in the country?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Illegals don't pay taxes and that means the employer doesn't have to pay taxes which is the edge they are looking for. Why hire illegals if it costs as much as legals. You don't know shit hondo

You just throw out Federal crimes and identity theft as if that is some fucking net positive gain to America

Illegals are a drain and presenting the criminal element of them as some boon to America is among the more fucked up arguments you have here
  • Options

Illegals don't pay taxes and that means the employer doesn't have to pay taxes which is the edge they are looking for. Why hire illegals if it costs as much as legals. You don't know shit hondo

You just throw out Federal crimes and identity theft as if that is some fucking net positive gain to America

Illegals are a drain and presenting the criminal element of them as some boon to America is among the more fucked up arguments you have here

Dude you are as clueless on this as you are Warren Buffett. You don't think illegals get fake SS numbers to work for a higher wage? Then the employer doesn't know they are hiring an illegal.

Are you really that blinded by Trump and illegals being a drain on society that you can't see the reality?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Dude you are as clueless on this as you are Warren Buffett. You don't think illegals get fake SS numbers to work for a higher wage? Then the employer doesn't know they are hiring an illegal.

Are you really that blinded by Trump and illegals being a drain on society that you can't see the reality?
    Employers e verify

There is no percentage in hiring an illegal that costs as much as a legal

They are a drain and they depress wages and according to you they are federal criminals ruining people's lives via identity threat

Fuck off
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Employers e verify

There is no percentage in hiring an illegal that costs as much as a legal

They are a drain and they depress wages and according to you they are federal criminals ruining people's lives via identity threat

Fuck off
    You don't think fake SS numbers aren't good enough to get past w-4 checks
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

All for illegals

2001400ex said:

All for illegals

Telling you the truth equals advocates. Now that's a strong argument if I ever heard one.
    Gosh I don't recall Hondo providing any evidence in support of that "truth."