Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trumptard’s Wall will stop illegal drugs from flowing across our Southern border...

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Pelosi, Schumer and all of your heroes were for a wall and voted to fund it a few short years ago. Hell, almost half of Democrats were for a wall at the same time. But something happened to make them suddenly against it. Could it be that they all got woke?

Nah.

This already has its own thread. HTH
    Said another way, "once again I've boxed myself into the retard room and can't find my way out"
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

Who is talking about 200 miles? Fund the whole wall. Beef up the checkpoints. Use tech to find tunnels

That's rational. Secure the border

There is no argument against it

The $5.7 billion will only cover about 200 miles. What do you think the cost to put that wall across the whole border is?

In other words, Trump shut down the government over something that won't have any meaningful effect on border security. I feel that's been established and you won't hear it even tho you agree with it.
    That’s just for starters. All we need to do is take the rest from the over $100 Billion per year that we spend to house, clothe, feed and treat anchor babies and their parents, aunts, uncles etc. to fund the rest.
    Was this really right after your own post that says "facts are like kryptonite"?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

Who is talking about 200 miles? Fund the whole wall. Beef up the checkpoints. Use tech to find tunnels

The $5.7 billion will only cover about 200 miles. What do you think the cost to put that wall across the whole border is?

In other words, Trump shut down the government over something that won't have any meaningful effect on border security. I feel that's been established and you won't hear it even tho you agree with it.
    That’s just for starters. All we need to do is take the rest from the over $100 Billion per year that we spend to house, clothe, feed and treat anchor babies and their parents, aunts, uncles etc. to fund the rest.
    Was this really right after your own post that says "facts are like kryptonite"?
    You’re right. My numbers are on the low side. You used to be able to find actual data on this but it’s been wiped by the liberal media. It was $81 Billion in 2013. It’s gotta be much more than that now as those little brownie Catholics are prolific as rabbits.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

You’re right. My numbers are on the low side. You used to be able to find actual data on this but it’s been wiped by the liberal media. It was $81 Billion in 2013. It’s gotta be much more than that now as those little brownie Catholics are prolific as rabbits.
    https://immigrationforum.org/article/fact-sheet-immigrants-and-public-benefits/

Wiped by the liberal media. For fucks sakes.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

Once again, you didn’t read your own article. Thanks for enforcing my poast.

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.
    Oh so you just didn’t comprehend where it said that households with legal US citizens aka anchor babies are eligible for all benefits.

Did you miss the part where even illegals are eligible for benefits in 26 states?

Did you see the part that after 5 years, the illegal parents of anchor babies are eligible for even more benefits in addition to their children?

Did you also see that they didn’t put any dollar value on these benefits?

Wonder why? Could it be it’s a partisan site?
    Did your see where they is pay into the system more than they take out? Did you see in those 26 states, it's State assistance, not federal, that they are eligible for?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.
    Oh so you just didn’t comprehend where it said that households with legal US citizens aka anchor babies are eligible for all benefits.

Did you miss the part where even illegals are eligible for benefits in 26 states?

Did you see the part that after 5 years, the illegal parents of anchor babies are eligible for even more benefits in addition to their children?

Did your see where they is pay into the system more than they take out? Did you see in those 26 states, it's State assistance, not federal, that they are eligible for?
    Oh since it’s STATE dollars that doesn’t count. Got it.

How do you know this. They only stated what was paid in, by their own partisan self serving interests, not what was PAID out.

Nice link Hondo. Bi-partisan AF. Not really.

So my original point that you can’t find info on what is paid out to anchor families stands.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

How do you know this. They only stated what was paid in, by their own partisan self serving interests, not what was PAID out.

So my original point that you can’t find info on what is paid out to anchor families stands.
    You point was that you can't find it because some liberal media conspiracy. STFU. You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that undocumented people aren't easy to track?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

You point was that you can't find it because some liberal media conspiracy. STFU. You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that undocumented people aren't easy to track?
    Even harder when they are more protected than the California condor and can’t be asked if they are a citizen or not, even in census taking. It’s still fine to ask what race you are though.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

Even harder when they are more protected than the California condor and can’t be asked if they are a citizen or not, even in census taking. It’s still fine to ask what race you are though.
    Even in census taking? There’s that wazzu law degree on display again!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

Do you ever get the feeling that the echo chamber that you “live” in is eroding your cognitive thinking abilities?

When you run with dipshits like Hondo and insinceredawg, one would think that you’d have to appear smarter by default. However the opposite has occurred as they are simply rubbing off on you.

Ts and Ps though.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

Absolute crap. To the extent that illegals pay anything into the system it's in the form of sales taxes. There's no way in hell that a family of four receiving welfare benefits, sending kids to the public schools and getting "free" healthcare coverage even begins to cover those costs in sales taxes paid.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

Do you ever get the feeling that the echo chamber that you “live” in is eroding your cognitive thinking abilities?

When you run with dipshits like Hondo and insinceredawg, one would think that you’d have to appear smarter by default. However the opposite has occurred as they are simply rubbing off on you.

Ts and Ps though.
    Cognitive thinking abilities you say?
    Have any other insta-critiques of other federal district court rulings handed down today? Witnessing your default “intelligence” is breathtaking.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

Absolute crap. To the extent that illegals pay anything into the system it's in the form of sales taxes. There's no way in hell that a family of four receiving welfare benefits, sending kids to the public schools and getting "free" healthcare coverage even begins to cover those costs in sales taxes paid.
    Have you heard of fake SS numbers and obtaining legal employment for an illegal? It happens.. Research it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

Have you heard of fake SS numbers and obtaining legal employment for an illegal? It happens.. Research it.
    Have you heard about how much SS taxes are paid on $30K of income, have you heard about the number of illegals that are paid completely off the books, have you heard that the pittance paid by illegals in payroll taxes doesn't come near covering the costs of simply educating their children and providing them with healthcare.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

That's what I thought

HondoFS.
    Actually I did.

Have you heard about how much SS taxes are paid on $30K of income, have you heard about the number of illegals that are paid completely off the books, have you heard that the pittance paid by illegals in payroll taxes doesn't come near covering the costs of simply educating their children and providing them with healthcare.
    Now you care about payroll taxes? Thanks for jumping the shark.

That being said, the number is much bigger than you think.