Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The UW Doog Pod Episode 5 Latter Day Doogs

124»

Comments

• ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

Proposal happened, didn’t spontaneously burst into flames, she said yes, everything feels the same (except with more bridal magazines.) I’ll stop updating you all with my boring as life now, except you can expect that the class of 2045 will be special if you’re into half Asian DB’s

YKWYWF
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Proposal happened, didn’t spontaneously burst into flames, she said yes, everything feels the same (except with more bridal magazines.) I’ll stop updating you all with my boring as life now, except you can expect that the class of 2045 will be special if you’re into half Asian DB’s

Ur fucked.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,651 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!

SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!
    Ha, fukn Richard head

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,651 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!
    Ha, fukn Richard head

Richard Head on par with pizza face...

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!
    Ha, fukn Richard head

Richard Head on par with pizza face...
    Ok...I’m good with that...