Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The UW Doog Pod Episode 5 Latter Day Doogs

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Taylor Mays, shitheads... JFC

Hey I fucking got it. It takes this brain about 10-15 minutes to engage.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    57 seconds in. This is not the audio quality I have came to expect from you. Really ruins the experience.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was trying to figure out what the fuck happened at the 47 minute mark.

Those 3 minutes were how I envision what goes on in @puppylove_sugarsteel's mind. Total randomness...

I promised to force insertion and by God I did so. Supreme court nomination be damned.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lots of big shit talkers but no one finalizing any bets. Anyone with a smidgen of name recognition around here is welcome to nut up or shut up and take the bet on the table with J. UW Game week bet, 1 year avatar change. Simple. You a big boy @Swaye ?

Terms for pre-Sunday bets: opt out clause for both parties prior to game day, 1 month gulag penalty for backing out.

Terms for post-Sunday bets: None, as long as Oregon enters this game at 4-1 and Herbert is the starting QB. 1 year avatar change.

The thing is, unless you're still pussy webfooting around about it, you already have this bet with @PurpleJ so what are you going to add to the pot for us also betting?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lots of big shit talkers but no one finalizing any bets. Anyone with a smidgen of name recognition around here is welcome to nut up or shut up and take the bet on the table with J. UW Game week bet, 1 year avatar change. Simple. You a big boy @Swaye ?

Terms for pre-Sunday bets: opt out clause for both parties prior to game day, 1 month gulag penalty for backing out.

Terms for post-Sunday bets: None, as long as Oregon enters this game at 4-1 and Herbert is the starting QB. 1 year avatar change.

The thing is, unless you're still pussy webfooting around about it, you already have this bet with @PurpleJ so what are you going to add to the pot for us also betting?
    He pussed out in the end and no deal was reached. You're a big shit talker too, but without the name recognition. At least you have that going for you.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Kid and wedding got swaye on suicide watch
    edited September 2018
    I am definition of a try hard, my poasting skills are as good as your production skills
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018

I’m not much of a gambler, but I’m feeling lucky @oregonblitzkrieg - just so I’m clear, the deal is if UW beats Oregon I would get to pick your avatar for a year (as long as it follows Derek’s website rules), and if Oregon beats UW you get to pick mine for a year (again, as long as it follows Derek’s website rules)...correct?

I agree to your pre-Sunday opt out clause (1 month gulag penalty for backing out).

Do we have a deal?
    It's a deal. But I want to give @PurpleJ one last shot to step up, save face, be a man and take this deal himself. He gets 12 hours from this poast to respond or the deal is between you and I. @SECDAWG

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter

I’m not much of a gambler, but I’m feeling lucky @oregonblitzkrieg - just so I’m clear, the deal is if UW beats Oregon I would get to pick your avatar for a year (as long as it follows Derek’s website rules), and if Oregon beats UW you get to pick mine for a year (again, as long as it follows Derek’s website rules)...correct?

I agree to your pre-Sunday opt out clause (1 month gulag penalty for backing out).

Do we have a deal?
    It's a deal. But I want to give @PurpleJ one last shot to step up, save face, be a man and take this deal himself. He gets 12 hours from this poast to respond or the deal is between you and I. @SECDAWG

Agreed.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Do we have a deal?

Again,

Whut?!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Do we have a deal?

Agreed.
    Coolest chick ever.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Strong pod men. #finishit