Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The UW Doog Pod Episode 5 Latter Day Doogs

124»

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Proposal happened, didn’t spontaneously burst into flames, she said yes, everything feels the same (except with more bridal magazines.) I’ll stop updating you all with my boring as life now, except you can expect that the class of 2045 will be special if you’re into half Asian DB’s

YKWYWF
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Proposal happened, didn’t spontaneously burst into flames, she said yes, everything feels the same (except with more bridal magazines.) I’ll stop updating you all with my boring as life now, except you can expect that the class of 2045 will be special if you’re into half Asian DB’s

Ur fucked.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!
    Ha, fukn Richard head

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!
    Ha, fukn Richard head

Richard Head on par with pizza face...
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

YKWYWF
    YKWYWF

Fuck off, cunt!
    Ha, fukn Richard head

Richard Head on par with pizza face...
    Ok...I’m good with that...