Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what's wrong with American

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited July 2017

It is equally naive to deny that at least a portion of those 2.8 Million were illegals or non-registered voters.

I have no idea whether there were more than 2.8 Million illegal votes cast. It could be way more, it could be way less.

My opinion? Sure, of course.

If you're smart enough to vote illegally and have it stick, you and your vote are good with me.

From too many years of being a fake lawyer, I have come to believe that paperwork and "legal" status and all that shit matter not one little bit.

Show me a scrappy Mexican who was ballzy enough to (1) get here, (2) feed himself, and (3) find a way to register his vote, and I'll show you a wet back that I want to keep here and take the place of a fat, macaroni 'n cheese eating, Grays Harbor dwelling, welfare taking, crack smoking, baby making piece of trash who doesn't vote anyway.

Chupa me la Pinga Maricon!
    If he's that fucking motivated, why not apply for citizenship and quit breaking the law?

WHy? I don't know why. Why do I spend time here pulling my cock with you degenerates? I don't know and I don't care. I do it because I want to.

This cuntry has, like, 10 problems, and that one is, like, 9.5 on the list.

Be smart; be like Creepy. Worry about something else. Hector Suarez is not your fucking problem. Hector Suarez is not a fucking problem ... AT ALL.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

It is equally naive to deny that at least a portion of those 2.8 Million were illegals or non-registered voters.

I have no idea whether there were more than 2.8 Million illegal votes cast. It could be way more, it could be way less.

My opinion? Sure, of course.

If you're smart enough to vote illegally and have it stick, you and your vote are good with me.

From too many years of being a fake lawyer, I have come to believe that paperwork and "legal" status and all that shit matter not one little bit.

Show me a scrappy Mexican who was ballzy enough to (1) get here, (2) feed himself, and (3) find a way to register his vote, and I'll show you a wet back that I want to keep here and take the place of a fat, macaroni 'n cheese eating, Grays Harbor dwelling, welfare taking, crack smoking, baby making piece of trash who doesn't vote anyway.

Chupa me la Pinga Maricon!
    If he's that fucking motivated, why not apply for citizenship and quit breaking the law?

Racist
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:
    Fun fact: you need more than a driver's license to vote in California.

Total B.S. Having voted there for my entire adult life you are either lying or clueless.

No ID is needed in Kali. If you are registered you tell them your name, sign the book, they cross your name off the list and hand you your ballot.
    "If you are registered" you fucking stupid simpleton.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Who has ever claimed unregistered voters get to vote, Simpleton?
    I've never voted. As a Mexican I don't feel that I should have to.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    To stupid to back up your shit, Cirro?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

No one cares

The problem with this cuntry is as follows: all the stupid people of all viewpoints now have access to information, and the means by which to express their stupidity to a vast audience. These people, who comprise a very healthy majority of this cuntry, can now spread their stupid like a disease and easily find numerous others who are equally or more stupid and join forces.

Agreed. Amazon Prime is 80 million strong and counting.
    doogie said:

Sledog doesnt know the difference in the post above you. Hth.

Don't you have a vanguard index fund to sell to someone in Lynwood? And don't kid yourself, you are missing the same chromosome that @Sledog is.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Unfortunate yet not unexpected.
    doogie said:

"To" stupid.

What does ironic mean?

edited July 2017

doogie said:

Don't you have a vanguard index fund to sell to someone in Lynwood? And don't kid yourself, you are missing the same chromosome that @Sledog is.

To be fair, the vast majority of people have one less chromosome than you.

I'm assuming your name also ends in Y.
    Jimmy, Pauly, Johnny, etc.

doogie said:

To be fair, the vast majority of people have one less chromosome than you.

I'm assuming your name also ends in Y.
    Jimmy, Pauly, Johnny, etc.
    Are you always wrong? Hopelessly, despairingly wrong? There are solutions out there for you. You should google it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sad thing is, it's the Republicans always screaming about fake news yet they believe the fake news they want to hear.

Trump won the electoral college, but he lost the popular vote by over 2.8 million votes to Clinton. The president has blamed his popular vote loss on widespread voter fraud, but there is no evidence to support his claim. Still, a new Morning Consult/Politico poll found 47 percent of Republicans believe Trump won the popular vote, while just 42 percent believe Clinton won. Overall, the poll found, 28 percent of voters believe Trump won the popular vote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/almost-half-republicans-believe-trump-163011933.html

I thought we were talking about American airlines from the title.

Since you are back on voter fraud, that the lib states are absolutely refusing to cooperate tells me all I need to know.
    So are red States. Dumbfuck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,561 Founders Club
    Let's have a study instead of an investigation

Fuck
    Sledog said:
    From your article:

Although the number of voter fraud uncovered by GAI is incredibly low compared to the claims by President Trump

Fuck

There have been a ton of them done already but a comprehensive, federally sponsored and funded study sounds entirely reasonable. No one should have a problem with that.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,561 Founders Club

Fuck

There have been a ton of them done already but a comprehensive, federally sponsored and funded study sounds entirely reasonable. No one should have a problem with that.
    No

The investigation that the dems want to block is what we need

No one should have a problem with that

Fuck

No

The investigation that the dems want to block is what we need

No one should have a problem with that
    Republicans are blocking it too. Simpleton.