Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what's wrong with American

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Let's have a study instead of an investigation

Fuck

There have been a ton of them done already but a comprehensive, federally sponsored and funded study sounds entirely reasonable. No one should have a problem with that.
    No

The investigation that the dems want to block is what we need

No one should have a problem with that
    Wrong.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,281 Founders Club

Fuck

There have been a ton of them done already but a comprehensive, federally sponsored and funded study sounds entirely reasonable. No one should have a problem with that.
    No

Wrong.
    Wrong

Fuck

No

Wrong.
    Wrong
    Cletus! You cousin-fucking son of a bitch! How y'all doing?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Fuck

No

Wrong.
    Wrong
    Fucking embarrassing

Fuck

No

Wrong.
    Wrong
    So passed out in your own urine by 8?

Again?
    Funny1!1 can't wait to see the fun and antics on offer tonight from murica's pale hued imbeciles. Belly laughs!
    edited July 2017

Fuck

No

Wrong.
    Wrong

Again?
    Funny1!1 can't wait to see the fun and antics on offer tonight from murica's pale hued imbeciles. Belly laughs!
    Never thought I'd see a lower level of Hondo FS. Well done Corky.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter

It is equally naive to deny that at least a portion of those 2.8 Million were illegals or non-registered voters.

I have no idea whether there were more than 2.8 Million illegal votes cast. It could be way more, it could be way less.

My opinion? Sure, of course.

If you're smart enough to vote illegally and have it stick, you and your vote are good with me.

From too many years of being a fake lawyer, I have come to believe that paperwork and "legal" status and all that shit matter not one little bit.

Show me a scrappy Mexican who was ballzy enough to (1) get here, (2) feed himself, and (3) find a way to register his vote, and I'll show you a wet back that I want to keep here and take the place of a fat, macaroni 'n cheese eating, Grays Harbor dwelling, welfare taking, crack smoking, baby making piece of trash who doesn't vote anyway.

Chupa me la Pinga Maricon!
    If he's that fucking motivated, why not apply for citizenship and quit breaking the law?

Racist
    I know, right? Only white people should abide by statutes.

Such Judeo-Christian, P.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck

No

Wrong.
    Wrong

Again?
    Thank God. It's just white racism. No worries. Thought it was normal racism for a second there. I need to learn to read.
    haie said:

Fuck

No

Wrong.
    Wrong

Again?
    Thank God. It's just white racism. No worries. Thought it was normal racism for a second there. I need to learn to read.
    Say a prayer. You'll be ok snowflake.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Fuck

No

Wrong.
    Wrong

Again?
    Say a prayer. You'll be ok snowflake.
    I have technical skills and won't be deported. I'll pray for you instead.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Pathetic bitterness of the dying
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977

doogie said:

To stupid to back up your shit, Cirro?

"To" stupid.

What does ironic mean?

Lern the Engrish mutha fucka!!
    Now you all know why they call him "Racissbannon"; he hates brown people. Hates 'em reel bad.

Raysiss; such raysiss.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter

Now you all know why they call him "Racissbannon"; he hates brown people. Hates 'em reel bad.

Raysiss; such raysiss.

Except he's married to a person of color.
    edited July 2017

Raysiss; such raysiss.

Understandable

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:
    Fun fact: you need more than a driver's license to vote in California.

Total B.S. Having voted there for my entire adult life you are either lying or clueless.

No ID is needed in Kali. If you are registered you tell them your name, sign the book, they cross your name off the list and hand you your ballot.
    "If you are registered" you fucking stupid simpleton.
    Well Dingus since the state of Kalifornia registers all illegals who get their stupid illegal alien drivers license to vote unless they opt out by they are not elligeable, it's pretty simple.

“If you are talking about California, the state is apparently relying on the illegal alien to tell the state they shouldn’t be registered. There is still an honor system,” said von Spakovsky, co-author of the book “Who's Counting? How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk.”

Raysiss; such raysiss.

White is not a color. It's the absence of color.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Raysiss; such raysiss.

White is not a color. It's the absence of color.
    Moar fake news as always.

https://www.colormatters.com/color-and-design/are-black-and-white-colors
    edited July 2017
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:
    Fun fact: you need more than a driver's license to vote in California.

Total B.S. Having voted there for my entire adult life you are either lying or clueless.

No ID is needed in Kali. If you are registered you tell them your name, sign the book, they cross your name off the list and hand you your ballot.
    "If you are registered" you fucking stupid simpleton.
    Well Dingus since the state of Kalifornia registers all illegals who get their stupid illegal alien drivers license to vote unless they opt out by they are not elligeable, it's pretty simple.
    Was that supposed to be Engrish? What is an "illegal alien drivers license to vote"? What is an "illegal alien drivers license"? I'm a fake/pretend lawyer, and I've never heard of such documents.

Do you fucking live in Aberdeen? Out the Wishkah by chance? Southside?

You sound like you've got a dog in this fight, and it's really not a problem.

I laff at people who do worry about "illegals" cutting our grass for $2.00 and do not worry about the fact that they don't have a respectable command over the one language they're required to master.

People in this cuntry think the U.S. has some kind of manifest destiny and that we're speshul. It's a fable. A pretty good chunk of the Asian continent was under Rome's rule at a time when it took a week to get word to someone 100 miles away from you. And although it took a while, even that empire crumbled. Rome is to the U.S. as Alabama is to Samford.

The U.S. was formed 5 fucking minutes ago in relative historical terms. Our descent into oblivion is well ahead of the Roman schedule, which is no surprise given the shit show that this country has become. Our citizenry basically sucks ass. That is, the vast majority of the people here are legitimately and entirely stupid.

So, that's all to tell you that you shouldn't hold on so tightly to your made-up impression of the ideal America. It probably never existed, and if it did, it's already in the toilet, and a few thousand Mexicans mowing your grass and sneaking into the voting booth to surreptitiously cast a vote for a Dem. isn't going to hasten our? demise.

Cheezuss.