Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what's wrong with American

12345679»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

"I've met and known quite a few attorneys. As bad as some of them were they are Abraham Lincoln compared to you.

Doubtful you are anything of note or self made. Bernie supporter probably. Better call Saul!"

That's ok. I (we) have similar doubts about your alleged tax bill.

You seem to have a bit of a hang up with attorneys. You also seem to be a giant faggot.

You have two dad's and I'm the fag? You do know that two dudes banging is how attorneys are made?

What type of law do you practice? Social justice warrior? Maybe you just pretend to be Mexican like Liz Warren and Rachel Dolezal pretended to an Indian and a black woman?
    Yes.

No; I didn't know that. Maybe because my neighbor has a retarded kid who could come up with something better than that.

The kind you wouldn't have access to or understand.

Maybe you're right. And maybe you're not pretending to be a giant ball swallower.

It really is time for you to fuck off and go kill your mom.
    Oh, paralegal huh.

You didnt know that? Thats the only way to get that much asshole into one person.

Mom jokes! Damn you Mesicans are savage!

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"I've met and known quite a few attorneys. As bad as some of them were they are Abraham Lincoln compared to you.

Doubtful you are anything of note or self made. Bernie supporter probably. Better call Saul!"

You seem to have a bit of a hang up with attorneys. You also seem to be a giant faggot.

You have two dad's and I'm the fag? You do know that two dudes banging is how attorneys are made?

What type of law do you practice? Social justice warrior? Maybe you just pretend to be Mexican like Liz Warren and Rachel Dolezal pretended to an Indian and a black woman?
    Yes.

No; I didn't know that. Maybe because my neighbor has a retarded kid who could come up with something better than that.

Maybe you're right. And maybe you're not pretending to be a giant ball swallower.

Oh, paralegal huh.

You didnt know that? Thats the only way to get that much asshole into one person.

Fuckin a right
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yes.

Oh, paralegal huh.

It's not a mom joke you giant faggot. Jesus; you actually are fucking retarded.

Seriously; at least go punch that whore in the mouth. She fucked up not scraping you out of her twat, and then again raising you to be a fucking dildo.

and when you're done, hang yourself.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    Sledog said:

"Well there was the "Latino Honkey" reference so maybe one of your dad's banging an illegal? Sure you ain't Mesican?"
    Well, maybe try and be more worldly and less of a dumb faggot nose picker. Maybe try that. Sorry you got confused. It happens when you're a dumb fuck.

Habla engrish?

Writes the faggot that hasn't oozed one poast from his twat that would indicate he's remotely familiar with the Engrish, or that he has any ability to come up with his own shit.

Keep writing Kris.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

"Well there was the "Latino Honkey" reference so maybe one of your dad's banging an illegal? Sure you ain't Mesican?"
    Well, maybe try and be more worldly and less of a dumb faggot nose picker. Maybe try that. Sorry you got confused. It happens when you're a dumb fuck.
    Habla engrish?

Writes the faggot that hasn't oozed one poast from his twat that would indicate he's remotely familiar with the Engrish, or that he has any ability to come up with his own shit.

Keep writing Kris.

Sledog said:

Habla engrish?

Keep writing Kris.

Look Paralegals are important. They do all that stuff for real attorneys like get them coffee and pick up dry cleaning as well as reading all those boring legal cases.

Chin up 'ol boy!

Oh and stop banging those cholo dudes your starting to become MBI (Mexican By Injection).

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Holy fuck @Sledog learn how to use the interwebs.