Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what's wrong with American

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

^ Jesus. Too much stupid to get all at once.

1. FAIR, the Federation for American Immigration Reform is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of concerned individuals who believe that our immigration laws must be reformed to better serve the needs of current and future generations. I love the part about 'non-partisan'. So, whatever. You make the point that there are even more than we know. Which is it? Is Cali fucked or not? Is Texas fucked or not? Both are crawling w/ illegals. On that one point we agree. Absolutely crawling. And, yet, this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP So, what's the problem again? one of the great bits of comedy for me in this age of political chaos has been that most of my right wing friends use "fake news" every other sentence they speak, and yet are the largest consumers of it themselves.

2. i'm not arguing tax policy here with you dumb dumb. But I don't believe, because it's a lie, that there are legions of illegals lined up in the welfare lines pulling in gimmes. So much stupid.

3. feel free to continue, but I think the cabana boy routine is played out now. I don't think it has the effect that I think you think it has. but, again, feel free ...

4. you sound really tuff, but @Swaye is an indian and can handle pretty much anybody. his Dads were Apache warriors. he knows how to do stuff.

5. the states I cited contribute next to zip to national GDP and exist because of the rest of us. If Washington is fucked, in any way, then fuck me all the time and forever, because I want to be that kind of fucked. Jesus you're a retard.

6. In 10 years I hope they make it to your place and steal what little you have and sell your kids dope. I'd also hazard to guess that you are unaware that the illegals run the drug trade in the U.S. Whoop! There it is. Welcome to the internet Mark Fuhrman. Oh, and drugs should be legalized. That would solve that issue. My kids have graduated from college and are doing just fine. Interestingly, though, the one who attended Dartmouth, a relatively conservative and lily-white school in fucking New Hampshire of all places, encountered a bigger drug scene there than she'll likely ever encounter again for the rest of her life. I doubt the Mexicans had much to do with that particular problem.

7. My party was the Republican party before it was hijacked by religious loons and xenophobes like you. I'm now w/o a party. But I am a capitalist at my core, and believe in the free flow of capital and labor. I'm looking at a R Pres who espouses protectionism and isolationism, because he's pulling on the cocks of people just like you. Not my platform, sorry. But my kids, all three of them, attended private school in Seattle, k through 12, and private college, and I didn't get a dime from anyone to pay for it. So there's that. Any I pay more in taxes now than my fake gross salary my first year out of fake law school. I am smack dab in the middle of that demographic who is paying for everything. You're picking on the wrong Latino honkey. Like I said, 'we' don't need your help.

1. Our immigration policy is fine. A million a year is plenty. In fact too much. No one else lets in that number. We have borders for a reason. So do all the other countries. Is there a reason we should not have them? Should we not maintain them and control access to our country?

2. Stop playing ostrich. It's true. Costs also include medical care, education, public assistance, public services, icarceration etc. etc. etc. In Kali they even get in state tuition price and assistance along with medical care. Kali is currently spending millions of tax dollars to fight illegals deportation by the federal government. They hired Eric Holder to fight Trump somehow. It is crazy already and fucked. Texas isn't that crazy.

3. Your wit isn't exactly sharp.

4. I like Swaye, let him talk for himself. You want something done saddle up yourself.

5. I said politically. Glad you like it but I hope hope the city council DIAFF.

6. Pointing out facts is not racism. I don't give a rats ass what color people are. I care about their actions. I now see why you're so touchy being a "Latino Honkey". Seems race wasn't problem for you so whats's your complaint? Grew up making all kinds of jokes about race. No one cared as all did it. It was just fun. No one was offended, no safe spaces needed and we all remained friends.

No problem with immigrants either since one set of grandparents immigrated here via Ellis Island.

The Mexican drug cartels sure as hell did smuggle the the vast majority of drugs into the country that ended up at Dartmouth. Although some really high quality pot comes in from Canada. Let's just say I have knowledge.

7. Both parties are bought and paid for by most of the same people. That's the problem. As far as trump all those "buyers" of politicians don't want him as president. That got him my vote. I'm a capitalist as well. Sent my kids to private school too ( I see you're a racist for doing so as well by your measure) yep cost a frickin' fortune! No one helped me either. See you're not special. Having written checks for 6 figures to the IRS I sure as hell should have my name on some fucking plaque in a ghetto somewhere saying "This ghetto funded by Sledog".

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Right. You write hundred thousand dollar plus checks to the IRS. But can't post a rational thought on a meaningless forum.
    Sure do. More than 100k. You are the irrational one therefor rational though appears irrational to those who embrace irrational ideals. HTH.
    It's clear you can't read either. Or use punctuation.

Show me where 3 to 5 million illegals voted in the last election then we can talk about rational thought.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Sleddoog brings home @thechatch money?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited July 2017
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

1. FAIR, the Federation for American Immigration Reform is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of concerned individuals who believe that our immigration laws must be reformed to better serve the needs of current and future generations. I love the part about 'non-partisan'. So, whatever. You make the point that there are even more than we know. Which is it? Is Cali fucked or not? Is Texas fucked or not? Both are crawling w/ illegals. On that one point we agree. Absolutely crawling. And, yet, this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP So, what's the problem again? one of the great bits of comedy for me in this age of political chaos has been that most of my right wing friends use "fake news" every other sentence they speak, and yet are the largest consumers of it themselves.

2. i'm not arguing tax policy here with you dumb dumb. But I don't believe, because it's a lie, that there are legions of illegals lined up in the welfare lines pulling in gimmes. So much stupid.

3. feel free to continue, but I think the cabana boy routine is played out now. I don't think it has the effect that I think you think it has. but, again, feel free ...

4. you sound really tuff, but @Swaye is an indian and can handle pretty much anybody. his Dads were Apache warriors. he knows how to do stuff.

5. the states I cited contribute next to zip to national GDP and exist because of the rest of us. If Washington is fucked, in any way, then fuck me all the time and forever, because I want to be that kind of fucked. Jesus you're a retard.

6. In 10 years I hope they make it to your place and steal what little you have and sell your kids dope. I'd also hazard to guess that you are unaware that the illegals run the drug trade in the U.S. Whoop! There it is. Welcome to the internet Mark Fuhrman. Oh, and drugs should be legalized. That would solve that issue. My kids have graduated from college and are doing just fine. Interestingly, though, the one who attended Dartmouth, a relatively conservative and lily-white school in fucking New Hampshire of all places, encountered a bigger drug scene there than she'll likely ever encounter again for the rest of her life. I doubt the Mexicans had much to do with that particular problem.

7. My party was the Republican party before it was hijacked by religious loons and xenophobes like you. I'm now w/o a party. But I am a capitalist at my core, and believe in the free flow of capital and labor. I'm looking at a R Pres who espouses protectionism and isolationism, because he's pulling on the cocks of people just like you. Not my platform, sorry. But my kids, all three of them, attended private school in Seattle, k through 12, and private college, and I didn't get a dime from anyone to pay for it. So there's that. Any I pay more in taxes now than my fake gross salary my first year out of fake law school. I am smack dab in the middle of that demographic who is paying for everything. You're picking on the wrong Latino honkey. Like I said, 'we' don't need your help.

1. Our immigration policy is fine. A million a year is plenty. In fact too much. No one else lets in that number. We have borders for a reason. So do all the other countries. Is there a reason we should not have them? Should we not maintain them and control access to our country?

2. Stop playing ostrich. It's true. Costs also include medical care, education, public assistance, public services, icarceration etc. etc. etc. In Kali they even get in state tuition price and assistance along with medical care. Kali is currently spending millions of tax dollars to fight illegals deportation by the federal government. They hired Eric Holder to fight Trump somehow. It is crazy already and fucked. Texas isn't that crazy.

4. I like Swaye, let him talk for himself. You want something done saddle up yourself.

6. Pointing out facts is not racism. I don't give a rats ass what color people are. I care about their actions. I now see why you're so touchy being a "Latino Honkey". Seems race wasn't problem for you so whats's your complaint? Grew up making all kinds of jokes about race. No one cared as all did it. It was just fun. No one was offended, no safe spaces needed and we all remained friends.

No problem with immigrants either since one set of grandparents immigrated here via Ellis Island.

The Mexican drug cartels sure as hell did smuggle the the vast majority of drugs into the country that ended up at Dartmouth. Although some really high quality pot comes in from Canada. Let's just say I have knowledge.

7. Both parties are bought and paid for by most of the same people. That's the problem. As far as trump all those "buyers" of politicians don't want him as president. That got him my vote. I'm a capitalist as well. Sent my kids to private school too ( I see you're a racist for doing so as well by your measure) yep cost a frickin' fortune! No one helped me either. See you're not special. Having written checks for 6 figures to the IRS I sure as hell should have my name on some fucking plaque in a ghetto somewhere saying "This ghetto funded by Sledog".

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Right. You write hundred thousand dollar plus checks to the IRS. But can't post a rational thought on a meaningless forum.

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Simple. Vast majority of Mex illegals come here and work their asses off. It would be great if everyone were registered nice and neatly, but for myriad reasons, they're not. And it doesn't appear to have hurt California all that much, or at all. If some kid whose parents are living, and likely working, in Cal have a kid smart enough to earn his way into Cal, I don't particularly care of he pays state tuition. I'm sure it gripes your ass though. Too bad. Go hide in Idaho with the rest of the butt fucks.

Pointing out 'facts' and laying the actions of a few people running drugs at the feet of millions who aren't, all while bitching about them all being here, are two very different things. The latter demonstrates the reasoning of a dumb fucking retard.

Sending kids to private school really has nothing to do with how a person feels about race. That made a lot of sense.

I didn't say race was a problem for me; people like you barely qualify as a distraction for people like me. That made a lot of sense too.

Let's face it. You just don't like Mexicans. It's pretty clear with every poast you make. Don't twist; I don't give a fuck. I'm also not Mexican and thus have no real dog in this fight. It just makes you a scared little moron. But scared little morons don't effect change. So, with your protestations duly noted, the country's Hispanic population will continue to grow, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Where you gonna go? Canada? You remind me of my father-in-law. Good guy. Hard working. Paid his dues and then some. The world broke all kinds of promises to him, and absolutely passed him the fuck by. He sees things a lot like you do.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Simple. Vast majority of Mex illegals come here and work their asses off. It would be great if everyone were registered nice and neatly, but for myriad reasons, they're not. And it doesn't appear to have hurt California all that much, or at all. If some kid whose parents are living, and likely working, in Cal have a kid smart enough to earn his way into Cal, I don't particularly care of he pays state tuition. I'm sure it gripes your ass though. Too bad. Go hide in Idaho with the rest of the butt fucks.

Pointing out 'facts' and laying the actions of a few people running drugs at the feet of millions who aren't, all while bitching about them all being here, are two very different things. The latter demonstrates the reasoning of a dumb fucking retard.

Sending kids to private school really has nothing to do with how a person feels about race. That made a lot of sense.

I didn't say race was a problem for me; people like you barely qualify as a distraction for people like me. That made a lot of sense too.

Let's face it. You just don't like Mexicans. It's pretty clear with every poast you make. Don't twist; I don't give a fuck. I'm also not Mexican and thus have no real dog in this fight. It just makes you a scared little moron. But scared little morons don't effect change. So, with your protestations duly noted, the country's Hispanic population will continue to grow, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Where you gonna go? Canada? You remind me of my father-in-law. Good guy. Hard working. Paid his dues and then some. The world broke all kinds of promises to him, and absolutely passed him the fuck by. He sees things a lot like you do.
    You are completely clueless and have zero first hand experience. I don't like crooks. Crooks don't like me but don't have a choice in the matter. I don't care about their color it's irrelevant.

People as clueless as you are just victims.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    The last two pages of this thread are an abomination
    edited July 2017
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

You are completely clueless and have zero first hand experience. I don't like crooks. Crooks don't like me but don't have a choice in the matter. I don't care about their color it's irrelevant.

At the is point, you're a complete fuck show and, with each succeeding poast, make less and less sense, and you started out with your head completely inserted into your anus. You don't know shit, you can't articulate shit, and you just want to rant. Rant away. We're? here, and more of us? are coming, including en el Norte, so there's no escape. Saddle up.

I'm not a victim of shit; I've had my way here pretty much from the get-go, and it's only getting better. Mine will do even more.

Vamonos muchachos!

10 years. Diez (better start learning to read it boy).
    phineas said:

The last two pages of this thread are an abomination

That's because you don't like to Reed Strong. Sorry; we'll get back to pithy and juvenile momentarily.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

At the is point, you're a complete fuck show and, with each succeeding poast, make less and less sense, and you started out with your head completely inserted into your anus. You don't know shit, you can't articulate shit, and you just want to rant. Rant away. We're? here, and more of us? are coming, including en el Norte, so there's no escape. Saddle up.

I'm not a victim of shit; I've had my way here pretty much from the get-go, and it's only getting better. Mine will do even more.

Vamonos muchachos!

So now you're a Mexican again?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

He's just a poser.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

But he writes hundreds of thousands of dollars in checks to the IRS. Clearly as a payroll clerk for a business.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

But he writes hundreds of thousands of dollars in checks to the IRS. Clearly as a payroll clerk for a business.
    Personal income tax. Don't believe IDGAF.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

Illegals are criminals. Every single one of them. But the word "illegal" seems to not be in your vast legal vocabulary. I don't care where they are from or what they do. Mexicans are predominant so get the most attention. I don't like any of 'em. You don't like that. TFB.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

Personal income tax. Don't believe IDGAF.
    Ok!
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

Illegals are criminals. Every single one of them. But the word "illegal" seems to not be in your vast legal vocabulary. I don't care where they are from or what they do. Mexicans are predominant so get the most attention. I don't like any of 'em. You don't like that. TFB.
    You can't seem to quit me.

Yes you do care; it's obvious.

You're confusing whether I give a fuck about you and what you think, with the perverse joy I take in calling you out as a dumb fuck. Those are different, and quite independent, agendas.

Like I said, rant away. It takes a while, because they're stupid, but all of your dildo friends and relatives are just now starting to figure out that the very people who are soft on immigration are also the very people who will tax (me) and spend and give them all the free shit they want, because they're too stupid to compete and make it on their own anymore.

They'll be back to their crack daddy shortly, and you are going to be swimming in spics. Absolutely swimming. But at least then someone will be working in this shit show of a country.

Arriba! Arriba!

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

So, when I wrote, "I'm not a Mexican," did you struggle with the syntax?

No, in the last 24 hrs., I've not become a Mexican.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Let's have a study instead of an investigation

Fuck

There have been a ton of them done already but a comprehensive, federally sponsored and funded study sounds entirely reasonable. No one should have a problem with that.
    No

The investigation that the dems want to block is what we need

No one should have a problem with that
    Wrong.
    Wrong
    Cletus! You cousin-fucking son of a bitch! How y'all doing?
    So passed out in your own urine by 8?

Again?
    Funny1!1 can't wait to see the fun and antics on offer tonight from murica's pale hued imbeciles. Belly laughs!
    Thank God. It's just white racism. No worries. Thought it was normal racism for a second there. I need to learn to read.
    Say a prayer. You'll be ok snowflake.
    I have technical skills and won't be deported. I'll pray for you instead.
    For now; wait till those hungry little fuckers get a hold of a free coding class. Two minutes doing that and it's "adios muchachos" to the cheap fruit to which we've all grown accustomed, and "adios" to your speshul skills.
    And that's fine with me. If I hadn't already moved up to middle management lap daWg status (I have) I would still be slaving away on some stack or platform.

Coding shouldn't be the only goal anyways. Competent IT skills + being able to solve business problems + being able to communicate with clients on par with a marketing/sales rep will make you employable for life. And you're a glue eating fag if you can't do 2/3 coming out of college with pretty much any degree.

Agree that a lot of lazy fat white ppl are squandering their gifts and taking it out in the wrong people.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

Speak for yourself

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

You can't seem to quit me.

Yes you do care; it's obvious.

You're confusing whether I give a fuck about you and what you think, with the perverse joy I take in calling you out as a dumb fuck. Those are different, and quite independent, agendas.

Like I said, rant away. It takes a while, because they're stupid, but all of your dildo friends and relatives are just now starting to figure out that the very people who are soft on immigration are also the very people who will tax (me) and spend and give them all the free shit they want, because they're too stupid to compete and make it on their own anymore.

They'll be back to their crack daddy shortly, and you are going to be swimming in spics. Absolutely swimming. But at least then someone will be working in this shit show of a country.

Arriba! Arriba!

I've met and known quite a few attorneys. As bad as some of them were they are Abraham Lincoln compared to you.

I don't know anyone that hasn't worked hard and held jobs. Evidently you hang out with a different sort. No drug addicts either.

Doubtful you are anything of note or self made. Bernie supporter probably. Better call Saul!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

In the off chance you did, I have a landscaping job if you're interested. No homo.