Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what's wrong with American

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    What if he only identifies as messican? Can he still build your rock wall?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

What if he only identifies as messican? Can he still build your rock wall?

He failed Lego's.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

^ Jesus. Too much stupid to get all at once.

1. FAIR, the Federation for American Immigration Reform is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of concerned individuals who believe that our immigration laws must be reformed to better serve the needs of current and future generations. I love the part about 'non-partisan'. So, whatever. You make the point that there are even more than we know. Which is it? Is Cali fucked or not? Is Texas fucked or not? Both are crawling w/ illegals. On that one point we agree. Absolutely crawling. And, yet, this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP So, what's the problem again? one of the great bits of comedy for me in this age of political chaos has been that most of my right wing friends use "fake news" every other sentence they speak, and yet are the largest consumers of it themselves.

2. i'm not arguing tax policy here with you dumb dumb. But I don't believe, because it's a lie, that there are legions of illegals lined up in the welfare lines pulling in gimmes. So much stupid.

3. feel free to continue, but I think the cabana boy routine is played out now. I don't think it has the effect that I think you think it has. but, again, feel free ...

4. you sound really tuff, but @Swaye is an indian and can handle pretty much anybody. his Dads were Apache warriors. he knows how to do stuff.

5. the states I cited contribute next to zip to national GDP and exist because of the rest of us. If Washington is fucked, in any way, then fuck me all the time and forever, because I want to be that kind of fucked. Jesus you're a retard.

6. In 10 years I hope they make it to your place and steal what little you have and sell your kids dope. I'd also hazard to guess that you are unaware that the illegals run the drug trade in the U.S. Whoop! There it is. Welcome to the internet Mark Fuhrman. Oh, and drugs should be legalized. That would solve that issue. My kids have graduated from college and are doing just fine. Interestingly, though, the one who attended Dartmouth, a relatively conservative and lily-white school in fucking New Hampshire of all places, encountered a bigger drug scene there than she'll likely ever encounter again for the rest of her life. I doubt the Mexicans had much to do with that particular problem.

7. My party was the Republican party before it was hijacked by religious loons and xenophobes like you. I'm now w/o a party. But I am a capitalist at my core, and believe in the free flow of capital and labor. I'm looking at a R Pres who espouses protectionism and isolationism, because he's pulling on the cocks of people just like you. Not my platform, sorry. But my kids, all three of them, attended private school in Seattle, k through 12, and private college, and I didn't get a dime from anyone to pay for it. So there's that. Any I pay more in taxes now than my fake gross salary my first year out of fake law school. I am smack dab in the middle of that demographic who is paying for everything. You're picking on the wrong Latino honkey. Like I said, 'we' don't need your help.

1. Our immigration policy is fine. A million a year is plenty. In fact too much. No one else lets in that number. We have borders for a reason. So do all the other countries. Is there a reason we should not have them? Should we not maintain them and control access to our country?

2. Stop playing ostrich. It's true. Costs also include medical care, education, public assistance, public services, icarceration etc. etc. etc. In Kali they even get in state tuition price and assistance along with medical care. Kali is currently spending millions of tax dollars to fight illegals deportation by the federal government. They hired Eric Holder to fight Trump somehow. It is crazy already and fucked. Texas isn't that crazy.

3. Your wit isn't exactly sharp.

4. I like Swaye, let him talk for himself. You want something done saddle up yourself.

5. I said politically. Glad you like it but I hope hope the city council DIAFF.

6. Pointing out facts is not racism. I don't give a rats ass what color people are. I care about their actions. I now see why you're so touchy being a "Latino Honkey". Seems race wasn't problem for you so whats's your complaint? Grew up making all kinds of jokes about race. No one cared as all did it. It was just fun. No one was offended, no safe spaces needed and we all remained friends.

No problem with immigrants either since one set of grandparents immigrated here via Ellis Island.

The Mexican drug cartels sure as hell did smuggle the the vast majority of drugs into the country that ended up at Dartmouth. Although some really high quality pot comes in from Canada. Let's just say I have knowledge.

7. Both parties are bought and paid for by most of the same people. That's the problem. As far as trump all those "buyers" of politicians don't want him as president. That got him my vote. I'm a capitalist as well. Sent my kids to private school too ( I see you're a racist for doing so as well by your measure) yep cost a frickin' fortune! No one helped me either. See you're not special. Having written checks for 6 figures to the IRS I sure as hell should have my name on some fucking plaque in a ghetto somewhere saying "This ghetto funded by Sledog".

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Simple. Vast majority of Mex illegals come here and work their asses off. It would be great if everyone were registered nice and neatly, but for myriad reasons, they're not. And it doesn't appear to have hurt California all that much, or at all. If some kid whose parents are living, and likely working, in Cal have a kid smart enough to earn his way into Cal, I don't particularly care of he pays state tuition. I'm sure it gripes your ass though. Too bad. Go hide in Idaho with the rest of the butt fucks.

Pointing out 'facts' and laying the actions of a few people running drugs at the feet of millions who aren't, all while bitching about them all being here, are two very different things. The latter demonstrates the reasoning of a dumb fucking retard.

Sending kids to private school really has nothing to do with how a person feels about race. That made a lot of sense.

I didn't say race was a problem for me; people like you barely qualify as a distraction for people like me. That made a lot of sense too.

Let's face it. You just don't like Mexicans. It's pretty clear with every poast you make. Don't twist; I don't give a fuck. I'm also not Mexican and thus have no real dog in this fight. It just makes you a scared little moron. But scared little morons don't effect change. So, with your protestations duly noted, the country's Hispanic population will continue to grow, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Where you gonna go? Canada? You remind me of my father-in-law. Good guy. Hard working. Paid his dues and then some. The world broke all kinds of promises to him, and absolutely passed him the fuck by. He sees things a lot like you do.
    You are completely clueless and have zero first hand experience. I don't like crooks. Crooks don't like me but don't have a choice in the matter. I don't care about their color it's irrelevant.

People as clueless as you are just victims.
    At the is point, you're a complete fuck show and, with each succeeding poast, make less and less sense, and you started out with your head completely inserted into your anus. You don't know shit, you can't articulate shit, and you just want to rant. Rant away. We're? here, and more of us? are coming, including en el Norte, so there's no escape. Saddle up.

I'm not a victim of shit; I've had my way here pretty much from the get-go, and it's only getting better. Mine will do even more.

Vamonos muchachos!

10 years. Diez (better start learning to read it boy).
    So now you're a Mexican again?
    So, when I wrote, "I'm not a Mexican," did you struggle with the syntax?

No, in the last 24 hrs., I've not become a Mexican.

Well there was the "Latino Honkey" reference so maybe one of your dad's banging an illegal? Sure you ain't Mesican?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,281 Founders Club
    Octavian said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:
    Fun fact: you need more than a driver's license to vote in California.

Total B.S. Having voted there for my entire adult life you are either lying or clueless.

No ID is needed in Kali. If you are registered you tell them your name, sign the book, they cross your name off the list and hand you your ballot.
    "If you are registered" you fucking stupid simpleton.
    Well Dingus since the state of Kalifornia registers all illegals who get their stupid illegal alien drivers license to vote unless they opt out by they are not elligeable, it's pretty simple.
    Was that supposed to be Engrish? What is an "illegal alien drivers license to vote"? What is an "illegal alien drivers license"?

Do you fucking live in Aberdeen? Out the Wishkah by chance? Southside?

You sound like you've got a dog in this fight, and it's really not a problem.

I laff at people who do worry about "illegals" cutting our grass for $2.00 and do not worry about the fact that they don't have a respectable command over the one language they're required to master.

People in this cuntry think the U.S. has some kind of manifest destiny and that we're speshul. It's a fable. A pretty good chunk of the Asian continent was under Rome's rule at a time when it took a week to get word to someone 100 miles away from you. And although it took a while, even that empire crumbled. Rome is to the U.S. as Alabama is to Samford.

The U.S. was formed 5 fucking minutes ago in relative historical terms. Our descent into oblivion is well ahead of the Roman schedule, which is no surprise given the shit show that this country has become. Our citizenry basically sucks ass. That is, the vast majority of the people here are legitimately and entirely stupid.

So, that's all to tell you that you shouldn't hold on so tightly to your made-up impression of the ideal America. It probably never existed, and if it did, it's already in the toilet, and a few thousand Mexicans mowing your grass and sneaking into the voting booth to surreptitiously cast a vote for a Dem. isn't going to hasten our? demise.

Cheezuss.
    Western Roman Empire schedule (476AD) or Eastern Roman Empire schedule (1453 AD)? Eastern Empire never had to play a highly ranked Vandal squad.
    Let's go w/ Western then paddle boy; eastern Roman's were never 'real' Romans anyway.
    True in the sense that they were Greek speakers, but the Greek influence on Rome was just a significant as Rome's was on the Hellenized part of the world.
    @Octavian true?
    I never had much use for the Greeks except for the mathematica. My vassals used their theorums to screen potential concubines for intimus. Did you know you can calculate the area of a whore by multiplying her base times height, then dividing that number in half? II legs and a wet hypotenuse is a great starting point, but it just doesn't cut it if her figure is obtuse.

One of my dominas was fond of the Greeks. She kept a nude statue of Aristophanes in her cubiculo. I caught her one noctis riding his phallus. I hadn't fucked her in over a septem. There were other whores that required my attention so I couldn't really blame her for craving it. As I listened to the sound of her buttocks slapping against his marble pole, the Roman in me became covetous. The pride of the Empire was on the line. So I entered the room, kicked off his dick and fastened a belt round her abdominis. With conquest on my mind and white venum surging through my loins, I bent her over the lectus and fucked her canisstyle so that the next time she got the idea go on another Odyssey, she would be reminded that Rome, not Athens was the GOAT.
    We need more @Octavian in here. Well done, once again, TYFYS. Salutate imperatoris!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Octavian said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Total B.S. Having voted there for my entire adult life you are either lying or clueless.

No ID is needed in Kali. If you are registered you tell them your name, sign the book, they cross your name off the list and hand you your ballot.
    Well Dingus since the state of Kalifornia registers all illegals who get their stupid illegal alien drivers license to vote unless they opt out by they are not elligeable, it's pretty simple.
    Was that supposed to be Engrish? What is an "illegal alien drivers license to vote"? What is an "illegal alien drivers license"?

I laff at people who do worry about "illegals" cutting our grass for $2.00 and do not worry about the fact that they don't have a respectable command over the one language they're required to master.

People in this cuntry think the U.S. has some kind of manifest destiny and that we're speshul. It's a fable. A pretty good chunk of the Asian continent was under Rome's rule at a time when it took a week to get word to someone 100 miles away from you. And although it took a while, even that empire crumbled. Rome is to the U.S. as Alabama is to Samford.

The U.S. was formed 5 fucking minutes ago in relative historical terms. Our descent into oblivion is well ahead of the Roman schedule, which is no surprise given the shit show that this country has become. Our citizenry basically sucks ass. That is, the vast majority of the people here are legitimately and entirely stupid.

So, that's all to tell you that you shouldn't hold on so tightly to your made-up impression of the ideal America. It probably never existed, and if it did, it's already in the toilet, and a few thousand Mexicans mowing your grass and sneaking into the voting booth to surreptitiously cast a vote for a Dem. isn't going to hasten our? demise.

Cheezuss.
    Western Roman Empire schedule (476AD) or Eastern Roman Empire schedule (1453 AD)? Eastern Empire never had to play a highly ranked Vandal squad.
    Let's go w/ Western then paddle boy; eastern Roman's were never 'real' Romans anyway.
    True in the sense that they were Greek speakers, but the Greek influence on Rome was just a significant as Rome's was on the Hellenized part of the world.
    @Octavian true?
    I never had much use for the Greeks except for the mathematica. My vassals used their theorums to screen potential concubines for intimus. Did you know you can calculate the area of a whore by multiplying her base times height, then dividing that number in half? II legs and a wet hypotenuse is a great starting point, but it just doesn't cut it if her figure is obtuse.

One of my dominas was fond of the Greeks. She kept a nude statue of Aristophanes in her cubiculo. I caught her one noctis riding his phallus. I hadn't fucked her in over a septem. There were other whores that required my attention so I couldn't really blame her for craving it. As I listened to the sound of her buttocks slapping against his marble pole, the Roman in me became covetous. The pride of the Empire was on the line. So I entered the room, kicked off his dick and fastened a belt round her abdominis. With conquest on my mind and white venum surging through my loins, I bent her over the lectus and fucked her canisstyle so that the next time she got the idea go on another Odyssey, she would be reminded that Rome, not Athens was the GOAT.
    My God I just read this. Hahahaha
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Octavian said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.
    @Octavian true?

Octavian is the best thing about OBK, non yobates chinvestigation division.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited July 2017
    "Well there was the "Latino Honkey" reference so maybe one of your dad's banging an illegal? Sure you ain't Mesican?"

Well, maybe try and be more worldly and less of a dumb faggot nose picker. Maybe try that. Sorry you got confused. It happens when you're a dumb fuck.

Octavian said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.
    @Octavian true?

Octavian said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.
    @Octavian true?

It is damn good.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited July 2017
    AZDuck said:

Paul Ryan was a never Trumpster too. But he danced when the Prez called the tune.

I don't know if 2,000 is bullshit or not. It's your number.

Lots of people give a shit and have studied it. Libruls even. The hyper-conservative Governor of Texas threw a task force at it and has come up with 50 convictions in 15 years.

Kris Kobach, known liar, was able to convict nine people in Kansas out of 1.8 million registered voters. Again, with huge state resources and a whole staff dedicated to running the prosecutions. Kansas also has a bunch of illegals working in slaughterhouses in the western part of the state. If there was ever a place illegals voting could have an impact, it's way out there.

But nope, ruby red.

I thought Kansas was broke because of all the cutwetbacks and all????
    edited July 2017
    "I've met and known quite a few attorneys. As bad as some of them were they are Abraham Lincoln compared to you.

Doubtful you are anything of note or self made. Bernie supporter probably. Better call Saul!"

That's ok. I (we) have similar doubts about your alleged tax bill.

You seem to have a bit of a hang up with attorneys. You also seem to be a giant faggot.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Paul Ryan was a never Trumpster too. But he danced when the Prez called the tune.

Lots of people give a shit and have studied it. Libruls even. The hyper-conservative Governor of Texas threw a task force at it and has come up with 50 convictions in 15 years.

Kris Kobach, known liar, was able to convict nine people in Kansas out of 1.8 million registered voters. Again, with huge state resources and a whole staff dedicated to running the prosecutions. Kansas also has a bunch of illegals working in slaughterhouses in the western part of the state. If there was ever a place illegals voting could have an impact, it's way out there.

But nope, ruby red.

I thought Kansas was broke because of all the cutwetbacks and all????
    Kansas was broke because, well, Kansans. Fucktard idiots. All of them.

phineas said:

The last two pages of this thread are an abomination

Sometimes the AIDS wins.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

1. FAIR, the Federation for American Immigration Reform is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of concerned individuals who believe that our immigration laws must be reformed to better serve the needs of current and future generations. I love the part about 'non-partisan'. So, whatever. You make the point that there are even more than we know. Which is it? Is Cali fucked or not? Is Texas fucked or not? Both are crawling w/ illegals. On that one point we agree. Absolutely crawling. And, yet, this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP So, what's the problem again? one of the great bits of comedy for me in this age of political chaos has been that most of my right wing friends use "fake news" every other sentence they speak, and yet are the largest consumers of it themselves.

2. i'm not arguing tax policy here with you dumb dumb. But I don't believe, because it's a lie, that there are legions of illegals lined up in the welfare lines pulling in gimmes. So much stupid.

3. feel free to continue, but I think the cabana boy routine is played out now. I don't think it has the effect that I think you think it has. but, again, feel free ...

4. you sound really tuff, but @Swaye is an indian and can handle pretty much anybody. his Dads were Apache warriors. he knows how to do stuff.

5. the states I cited contribute next to zip to national GDP and exist because of the rest of us. If Washington is fucked, in any way, then fuck me all the time and forever, because I want to be that kind of fucked. Jesus you're a retard.

6. In 10 years I hope they make it to your place and steal what little you have and sell your kids dope. I'd also hazard to guess that you are unaware that the illegals run the drug trade in the U.S. Whoop! There it is. Welcome to the internet Mark Fuhrman. Oh, and drugs should be legalized. That would solve that issue. My kids have graduated from college and are doing just fine. Interestingly, though, the one who attended Dartmouth, a relatively conservative and lily-white school in fucking New Hampshire of all places, encountered a bigger drug scene there than she'll likely ever encounter again for the rest of her life. I doubt the Mexicans had much to do with that particular problem.

7. My party was the Republican party before it was hijacked by religious loons and xenophobes like you. I'm now w/o a party. But I am a capitalist at my core, and believe in the free flow of capital and labor. I'm looking at a R Pres who espouses protectionism and isolationism, because he's pulling on the cocks of people just like you. Not my platform, sorry. But my kids, all three of them, attended private school in Seattle, k through 12, and private college, and I didn't get a dime from anyone to pay for it. So there's that. Any I pay more in taxes now than my fake gross salary my first year out of fake law school. I am smack dab in the middle of that demographic who is paying for everything. You're picking on the wrong Latino honkey. Like I said, 'we' don't need your help.

1. Our immigration policy is fine. A million a year is plenty. In fact too much. No one else lets in that number. We have borders for a reason. So do all the other countries. Is there a reason we should not have them? Should we not maintain them and control access to our country?

2. Stop playing ostrich. It's true. Costs also include medical care, education, public assistance, public services, icarceration etc. etc. etc. In Kali they even get in state tuition price and assistance along with medical care. Kali is currently spending millions of tax dollars to fight illegals deportation by the federal government. They hired Eric Holder to fight Trump somehow. It is crazy already and fucked. Texas isn't that crazy.

4. I like Swaye, let him talk for himself. You want something done saddle up yourself.

6. Pointing out facts is not racism. I don't give a rats ass what color people are. I care about their actions. I now see why you're so touchy being a "Latino Honkey". Seems race wasn't problem for you so whats's your complaint? Grew up making all kinds of jokes about race. No one cared as all did it. It was just fun. No one was offended, no safe spaces needed and we all remained friends.

No problem with immigrants either since one set of grandparents immigrated here via Ellis Island.

The Mexican drug cartels sure as hell did smuggle the the vast majority of drugs into the country that ended up at Dartmouth. Although some really high quality pot comes in from Canada. Let's just say I have knowledge.

7. Both parties are bought and paid for by most of the same people. That's the problem. As far as trump all those "buyers" of politicians don't want him as president. That got him my vote. I'm a capitalist as well. Sent my kids to private school too ( I see you're a racist for doing so as well by your measure) yep cost a frickin' fortune! No one helped me either. See you're not special. Having written checks for 6 figures to the IRS I sure as hell should have my name on some fucking plaque in a ghetto somewhere saying "This ghetto funded by Sledog".

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Simple. Vast majority of Mex illegals come here and work their asses off. It would be great if everyone were registered nice and neatly, but for myriad reasons, they're not. And it doesn't appear to have hurt California all that much, or at all. If some kid whose parents are living, and likely working, in Cal have a kid smart enough to earn his way into Cal, I don't particularly care of he pays state tuition. I'm sure it gripes your ass though. Too bad. Go hide in Idaho with the rest of the butt fucks.

Pointing out 'facts' and laying the actions of a few people running drugs at the feet of millions who aren't, all while bitching about them all being here, are two very different things. The latter demonstrates the reasoning of a dumb fucking retard.

Sending kids to private school really has nothing to do with how a person feels about race. That made a lot of sense.

I didn't say race was a problem for me; people like you barely qualify as a distraction for people like me. That made a lot of sense too.

Let's face it. You just don't like Mexicans. It's pretty clear with every poast you make. Don't twist; I don't give a fuck. I'm also not Mexican and thus have no real dog in this fight. It just makes you a scared little moron. But scared little morons don't effect change. So, with your protestations duly noted, the country's Hispanic population will continue to grow, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Where you gonna go? Canada? You remind me of my father-in-law. Good guy. Hard working. Paid his dues and then some. The world broke all kinds of promises to him, and absolutely passed him the fuck by. He sees things a lot like you do.
    You are completely clueless and have zero first hand experience. I don't like crooks. Crooks don't like me but don't have a choice in the matter. I don't care about their color it's irrelevant.

At the is point, you're a complete fuck show and, with each succeeding poast, make less and less sense, and you started out with your head completely inserted into your anus. You don't know shit, you can't articulate shit, and you just want to rant. Rant away. We're? here, and more of us? are coming, including en el Norte, so there's no escape. Saddle up.

I'm not a victim of shit; I've had my way here pretty much from the get-go, and it's only getting better. Mine will do even more.

Vamonos muchachos!

It was an honest queery because it is possible that you may have had a little Mexican in ya during that time frame.

"I've met and known quite a few attorneys. As bad as some of them were they are Abraham Lincoln compared to you.

Doubtful you are anything of note or self made. Bernie supporter probably. Better call Saul!"

You seem to have a bit of a hang up with attorneys. You also seem to be a giant faggot.

You have two dad's and I'm the fag? You do know that two dudes banging is how attorneys are made?

What type of law do you practice? Social justice warrior? Maybe you just pretend to be Mexican like Liz Warren and Rachel Dolezal pretended to an Indian and a black woman?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Octavian said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.
    @Octavian true?

Aside from this postum, SAD!
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Huh?

Vamonos muchachos!

It was an honest queery because it is possible that you may have had a little Mexican in ya during that time frame.
    This is some of your best stuff. Never let it be said that the creep doesn't give credit when due.
    edited July 2017
    Sledog said:

You have two dad's and I'm the fag? You do know that two dudes banging is how attorneys are made?

What type of law do you practice? Social justice warrior? Maybe you just pretend to be Mexican like Liz Warren and Rachel Dolezal pretended to an Indian and a black woman?
    Yes.

No; I didn't know that. Maybe because my neighbor has a retarded kid who could come up with something better than that.

The kind you wouldn't have access to or understand.

Maybe you're right. And maybe you're not pretending to be a giant ball swallower.

It really is time for you to fuck off and go kill your mom.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

But nope, ruby red.

I thought Kansas was broke because of all the cutwet governor brownbacks and all????
    FIFY

"Well there was the "Latino Honkey" reference so maybe one of your dad's banging an illegal? Sure you ain't Mesican?"

Well, maybe try and be more worldly and less of a dumb faggot nose picker. Maybe try that. Sorry you got confused. It happens when you're a dumb fuck.

Habla engrish?