Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didnt take Inslee long to break his promise

And of course capital gains is the lucky recipient.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And of course capital gains is the lucky recipient.

This won't affect your poor ass.

More money for the system full of moochers like you.

You should be celebrating, bright boy.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Have to tax something.

How else is the state supposed to pay for the 520 construction and the Seattle tunnel construction that all of the construction companies are getting rich from?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

How else is the state supposed to pay for the 520 construction and the Seattle tunnel construction that all of the construction companies are getting rich from?

Muy Roads!!!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

Muy Roads!!!
    That was supposed to be paid for by other established means. Lack of accountability and transparency, irresponsible spending and no clue how to manage projects are the democrats fault, not the taxpayer. How bout we stop spending on pre-school and help fund bertha for one example, og countless others. Tolling was supposed to h e lp fund 520 ...where did that money go? It's fucking rediculous to impose crippling capital gains taxes. Sick of wasting tax money. New taxes will be wasted the same.
  • Options
    Bertha was a mammoth fuck up in management and contract language (lack therof) It is beyond a colossal fuck up.
  • Options

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

Muy Roads!!!
    That was supposed to be paid for by other established means. Lack of accountability and transparency, irresponsible spending and no clue how to manage projects are the democrats fault, not the taxpayer. How bout we stop spending on pre-school and help fund bertha for one example, og countless others. Tolling was supposed to h e lp fund 520 ...where did that money go? It's fucking rediculous to impose crippling capital gains taxes. Sick of wasting tax money. New taxes will be wasted the same.
    It's nice to know you oppose this on a fundamental level, but as stated previously, this has no bearing on poor fucks like you. So enjoy the free money, bitch.
  • Options
    Just keep paying those tolls to scoot that sexy prius across that bridge. Puppy has never crossed it. My grandparents and parents already paid for that bridge and I used it. The second it was a Toll , I never used it again.

BTW, I was smart enough to move out of king county many years ago. You can accept unlawful capital gains taxes on the sale of your mobile home when you "sell", and pre-pre school taxes among many other taxes to come. I already took my massive profits and bid farewell.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Just keep paying those tolls to scoot that sexy prius across that bridge. Puppy has never crossed it. My grandparents and parents already paid for that bridge and I used it. The second it was a Toll , I never used it again.

BTW, I was smart enough to move out of king county many years ago. You can accept unlawful capital gains taxes on the sale of your mobile home when you "sell", and pre-pre school taxes among many other taxes to come. I already took my massive profits and bid farewell.

• Options

How's the weather in China?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

Muy Roads!!!
    Yeah it's all democrats fault. Republicans don't spend money. Ever. Just listen to their campaign they'll tell you. And the one time they do cut, it fucks everything up. See Kansas and the huge budget deficit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

Muy Roads!!!
    Yeah it's all democrats fault. Republicans don't spend money. Ever. Just listen to their campaign they'll tell you. And the one time they do cut, it fucks everything up. See Kansas and the huge budget deficit.
    Statists are statists. Democrats happen to be the leader in the clubhouse right now, with the cult of righteous personality, led by a secular divine-right Leviathan.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

Muy Roads!!!
    Statists are statists. Democrats happen to be the leader in the clubhouse right now, with the cult of righteous personality, led by a secular divine-right Leviathan.
    Except the last balanced budget was under a democrat president and the largest deficit was under a Republican president. And the deficit has fallen faster under Obama than any other president. Ever.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

Muy Roads!!!
    Except the last balanced budget was under a democrat president and the largest deficit was under a Republican president. And the deficit has fallen faster under Obama than any other president. Ever.
    Are you in support of a contraction of government then?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

Muy Roads!!!
    Are you in support of a contraction of government then?
    I'm in support of cutting waste and managing expenditures. I'm not in support of just cutting whole programs because groups disagree with the purpose (such as conservatives want all welfare programs gone and democrats wasn't too cut defense). I also think tax loopholes for the wealthy and corporations should be evaluated and some of them removed based on effectiveness.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great talking points as always
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    In this thread:

Water is wet.
  • Options

Great talking points as always

Great typing but saying nothing as always.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I prefer to let your stupidity speak for itself