Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recent history update

1235»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You guys hired Sark. You were trying to be serious about football you just sucked at it

Jimmy Lake was celebrated and cheered by you guys

Disagree. Sark wasn't a hire by a school trying to be serious about football.
    You say that now. Sark was a hot commodity when you guys hired him and most of you thought you were lucky to get him. Like I said, you just sucked at it. Hiring Ty was the hire that showed you were more interested in virtue signaling than you were football.
    Most doogs did, but these guys were down on Sark within a couple months of the hire. I've been around a while
    Agreed, many quickly realized they'd been sold a pig in a poke but that doesn't negate the fact most were very excited over his hire.

Didn't the schism that ended up generating this site stem in part from the Sark loyalists and the people who were down on Sark? Or am I not recalling that clearly?
    Nurses?!

We have runaway poopee in 4a. Cleanup and sedative, stat.
    The harder you try the worse it gets
    I'm trying to remember a single coherent, logical post you've ever made here.

It's all hide in the corner 3 word faggot stuff.

Boring ass quook.

💦💦🥚