Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recent history update

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RTD said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You guys hired Sark. You were trying to be serious about football you just sucked at it

Jimmy Lake was celebrated and cheered by you guys

Disagree. Sark wasn't a hire by a school trying to be serious about football.
    You say that now. Sark was a hot commodity when you guys hired him and most of you thought you were lucky to get him. Like I said, you just sucked at it. Hiring Ty was the hire that showed you were more interested in virtue signaling than you were football.
    He was a coordinator and nobody was after him. What a moron you are, Blob.
    Yeah, nobody ever goes after coordinators to be their head coach.

Do the other UW fans who aren't fucking morons ever get embarrassed by these dipshits?

And look at haie, chinning this fucking stupidity.
    People forget Kiffin was Carrolls brainchild, Sark was just the QB hype guy, then began one of the great falling up stories in college football history.

Sark is a good coordinator his tenure at Alabama was impressive. But then again it's easy to be impressive when you have a roster filled with NFL talent.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You guys hired Sark. You were trying to be serious about football you just sucked at it

You say that now. Sark was a hot commodity when you guys hired him and most of you thought you were lucky to get him. Like I said, you just sucked at it. Hiring Ty was the hire that showed you were more interested in virtue signaling than you were football.
    He was a coordinator and nobody was after him. What a moron you are, Blob.
    Yeah, nobody ever goes after coordinators to be their head coach.

Do the other UW fans who aren't fucking morons ever get embarrassed by these dipshits?

And look at haie, chinning this fucking stupidity.
    More conflation

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,988
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @SFGbob can you go back to Silent Cal, por favor?

The new look creeps me out.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Most doogs did, but these guys were down on Sark within a couple months of the hire. I've been around a while
    Agreed, many quickly realized they'd been sold a pig in a poke but that doesn't negate the fact most were very excited over his hire.

Didn't the schism that ended up generating this site stem in part from the Sark loyalists and the people who were down on Sark? Or am I not recalling that clearly?
    I'll play.

At the tim, Sark>>>>Ty. It wasn't a hard take in the moment. An SC upset a season after Owen-Tweleve showed progress

Duck fans rejoiced (I have receipts) when Oregon slung Sling and went all in on Willie
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It's a picture of haie being serviced by Retard Helmet. I think they look great.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,540
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Most doogs did, but these guys were down on Sark within a couple months of the hire. I've been around a while
    Agreed, many quickly realized they'd been sold a pig in a poke but that doesn't negate the fact most were very excited over his hire.

Didn't the schism that ended up generating this site stem in part from the Sark loyalists and the people who were down on Sark? Or am I not recalling that clearly?
    I'll play.

At the tim, Sark>>>>Ty. It wasn't a hard take in the moment. An SC upset a season after Owen-Tweleve showed progress

Duck fans rejoiced (I have receipts) when Oregon slung Sling and went all in on Willie
    I wouldn't argue anything to the contrary. I was very happy to get rid of Helfrich.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited November 2023
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'll play.

At the tim, Sark>>>>Ty. It wasn't a hard take in the moment. An SC upset a season after slung Sling and went all in on Willie
    Sling should have been fired when he moved Pellum back to LB Coach and hired Brady Hoke as DC.

Your boy “Sling” is still looking for another coaching position.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

It's a picture of haie being serviced by Retard Helmet. I think they look great.

Oh. I thought that was me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Thus the name "Retard Helmet."
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're not making any sense Bob. Keep trying though. Oregon fans are a low bar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hardly shocking that someone who earned the name "Retard Helmet" would have trouble understanding what I've said. Stick to tonguing haie's ass, that appears to be your only real skill.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hardly shocking that someone who earned the name "Retard Helmet" would have trouble understanding what I've said. Stick to tonguing haie's ass, that appears to be your only real skill.
    Everyone has trouble understanding because it makes no sense. You changed "retard helmet" to Haie. But you do you. Project your retardation onto others.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone has trouble understanding because it makes no sense. You changed "retard helmet" to Haie. But you do you. Project your retardation onto others.
    If helps if you can read. I realize the light is bad when your tongue is up haie's ass.

It's a picture of haie being serviced by Retard Helmet. haie is still haie, and you're still Retard helmet.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'll play.

At the tim, Sark>>>>Ty. It wasn't a hard take in the moment. An SC upset a season after slung Sling and went all in on Willie
    Sling should have been fired when he moved Pellum back to LB Coach and hired Brady Hoke as DC.

Maybe he can manage a John Deere dealership in Idaho. I'm hearing there's lots of backhoes over there and people--old and feeble especially--aren't afraid to use them!

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover @PurpleBaze
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If helps if you can read. I realize the light is bad when your tongue is up haie's ass.

It's a picture of haie being serviced by Retard Helmet. haie is still haie, and you're still Retard helmet.
    So Haie wears the "other" retard helmet....
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So Haie wears the "other" retard helmet....
    haie wears you, you wear him. Joey, they love each other.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'll play.

Maybe he can manage a John Deere dealership in Idaho. I'm hearing there's lots of backhoes over there and people--old and feeble especially--aren't afraid to use them!

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover @PurpleBaze
    I’d deflect too if I was stupid enough to think Sling was anything other than a token OC at Oregon under Chip Kelly.

His coaching record before and after his stint at Oregon speaks for itself.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Sling was so innovative. Really upped Oregon’s 2-point conversion rate after Chip Kelly left.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/9/17/12954764/oregon-nebraska-final-score-2-point-conversions