Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,520 Standard Supporter

The most important part of the CNN town hall tonight:

“Do you want Ukraine to win this war the Mexican drug cartels to own our Southern border or the US federal government?”

This. Motherfucking this.

Tell Zelensky to pound sand up his midget ass and take out the real threat to this country’s national security.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,394 Swaye's Wigwam

“Do you want Ukraine to win this war the Mexican drug cartels to own our Southern border or the US federal government?”

Agreed.

Both can be done.

You guys act like the US can only have one interest at a time. While sounding poor and bitching about such a small amount of your tax dollars.

PGOS supports the American Empire. Staunch patriot he is.

You guys should get deported to Serbia or Russia. I hear its paradise.

Agreed.

Both can be done.

You guys act like the US can only have one interest at a time. While sounding poor and bitching about such a small amount of your tax dollars.

The United States was founded in direct opposition to Empire.

Go back to Britain, Limey Checkers.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2023

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Currently all resources are going to Ukraine. The money is being stolen. The weapons are likely being sold. Our military is short of war shots because of it. Fuck Ukraine and fuck the midget fag Nazi.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,394 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Things change. No where in the Constitution does it say you can't have bases all over the world, including two former enemies that you beat in a two front war at the same time. Japan and Germany went from Nazi to ally because the US realized it needed to carry the biggest stick and keep the filth in check.

You geniuses are literally begging for a return to a multi-polar world, and all you have to do is look at history to see how well that goes.

It's America and its underlings now. Isolationism lost. You guys can larp around in Northern Idaho, I guess. Sovereign land!!!!11!!

Retards. Seriously.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Things change. No where in the Constitution does it say you can't have bases all over the world, including two former enemies that you beat in a two front war at the same time. Japan and Germany went from Nazi to ally because the US realized it needed to carry the biggest stick and keep the filth in check.

You geniuses are literally begging for a return to a multi-polar world, and all you have to do is look at history to see how well that goes.

It's America and its underlings now. Isolationism lost. You guys can larp around in Northern Idaho, I guess. Sovereign land!!!!11!!

Retards. Seriously.
    Your guy that stole the election is fucking the world up. You are supporting him for uKrAiNE! It's simply a money laundering scheme for the demonrats. Ask FTX and Sam he'll tell you all about it. Then there's bio labs owned by the Bidens and others. For what purpose? How much government money funneled into those?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,002 Standard Supporter

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.
    The difference is nukes. You once again ignore the US track record on Team America, World Police since the draw in Korea. If Europe won't defend itself, then why should we be the default protector of Ukraine? Germany is not an ally. It is a grifter nation taking Uncle Sugar for a free ride. Japan being closer to China is starting to act like an ally. All the action is with China today. Normal advice would be to keep your powder dry, not ship it off the Ukraine grifters.

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.
    The difference is nukes. You once again ignore the US track record on Team America, World Police since the draw in Korea. If Europe won't defend itself, then why should we be the default protector of Ukraine? Germany is not an ally. It is a grifter nation taking Uncle Sugar for a free ride. Japan being closer to China is starting to act like an ally. All the action is with China today. Normal advice would be to keep your powder dry, not ship it off the Ukraine grifters.
    Nukes and Japan allying with China. Christ. Do you guys live your whole lives in fear of nukes? No one is nuking anyone.

China and Japan are not allies and never will be. That little WW2 thing I referenced? You have any idea what Japan did to all other Asians?

Asians hate Japanese.

And Japan has a fucking treaty with America.

I agree Europe should do more and that America has had some blunders. No question about that. France tries to be independent at least. And the UK does pretty well, as does Poland.

But USA is king and you guys should accept that instead of harkening for 1892 or whatever the fuck it is you want. Even "isolationist" America was fighting Mejicans and the Spanish in the Phillipines

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.
    Nukes and Japan allying with China. Christ. Do you guys live your whole lives in fear of nukes? No one is nuking anyone.

China and Japan are not allies and never will be. That little WW2 thing I referenced? You have any idea what Japan did to all other Asians?

Asians hate Japanese.

I agree Europe should do more and that America has had some blunders. No question about that. France tries to be independent at least. And the UK does pretty well, as does Poland.

But USA is king and you guys should accept that instead of harkening for 1892 or whatever the fuck it is you want. Even "isolationist" America was fighting Mejicans and the Spanish in the Phillipines
    A "treaty" WOW. If we only had a piece of paper with Germany, we could have avoided World War II. Loved how our piece of paper kept North Vietnam out of South Vietnam. So we got Puerto Rico and the Philippines from Spain. And that was a huge benefit for us? The Mexican-American War was great successful land grab. We don't grab land or oil anymore, are you suggesting we start up again? For a King, we sure showed them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems strange that our President is bought and paid for by the chicoms and our ruling class doesn't seem the slightest bit interested. Some great Kingdom that.
    edited May 2023

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

The Spanish American War was trumped up by Hearst and Pulitzer's warring newspapers.

The phrase 'yellow journalism' was born there.

People fell for bullshit back then too.

The US did not acknowledge Phillipines Declaration of Independence either.

So much for DEMOCRACY!!!

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Genocide enabling Putin ass licker

Name calling is fun
    You started it because you have no argument

When faced with facts about your hero you dodge and deflect

Just calling it like I see it

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

I didnt start it you geriatric fuck

Ive posted pages of arguments that get ignored by you retards.

Enjoy coping with the fact that America runs the fucking world and Russia is a backwater hellhole that cant even project power a mile from its border against fucking UKRAINE.

Isolationism is dead, cunt. America won.

And no, Russia isnt nuking shit. Bitch
    I've read everything you've posted and even defended some of your takes but just how much money, time and lives is it going to take? You said this should be rather easy.
    0 US lives

Ukrainian's? As much as they see fit, I guess

The money thing is interesting, because again a lot of the shit being given to Ukraine was headed towards a rusty grave in a scrapyard. Book value was highly depreciated. I dont know the answer.

I do think setting a precedent that war in Europe is no longer acceptable is important for the US. Ukraine is definitely the Bama of Europe, but it's still Europe
    Who gives a fuck if the military stuff is old or new. If new po’s need to be written to backfill it then there is a real cost and a higher one probably.
    A lot of that shit is already getting replaced. Like Bradleys and old Abrams
    Sincerely,

Military Industrial Complex.

JFC. Like fucking Cal Worthington moving the old models off the lot to bring in the new inventory.

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Yeah Throbber. The US military shouldnt invent and make new stuff. Brilliant
    For what? New and exciting ways to kill its fellow man 100 times over?

Chicken hawk MIC shill shills on.

It's called dominating the globe instead of China or Russia, comrade

Hth
    So now Russia is capable of dominating again? Can't keep up with the ups and downs.
    You really can't keep up with the ups or downs. The tug hivemind is really struggling

Lets me spell it out for you:

The US should continue to drive military innovation so that it always outclassed and continues to scare the absolute shit out of Russia and China, and continue it's de facto domination of planet Earth

Capiche?

You dipshits and your multi polar world order had a fun time for the last few thousand years of human history. Who doesn't love constant conflict and wars between peer powers? You guys are by and large so retarded this point probably will sail right over the heads that house your peanut brains.

It's the Empire of the United States turn now cunts. Uncle Sam calls the shots.

So full on imperialism backed by infinite military spending. Great ROI's for MIC, not so much for taxpayers. Got it.
    I never said infinite

Sorry you guys hate American hegemony. I dont.
    As if we didn’t already lose that war when we pulled our skirts up for green energy.

Lol at thinking some territory dispute in fucking Ukraine changes any of that.

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

The Spanish American War was trumped up by Hearst and Pulitzer's warring newspapers.

The phrase 'yellow journalism' was born there.

People fell for bullshit back then too.

The US did not acknowledge Phillipines Declaration of Independence either.

So much for DEMOCRACY!!!

At least we got a cool war quote out of Admiral Dewey.

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

A "treaty" WOW. If we only had a piece of paper with Germany, we could have avoided World War II. Loved how our piece of paper kept North Vietnam out of South Vietnam. So we got Puerto Rico and the Philippines from Spain. And that was a huge benefit for us? The Mexican-American War was great successful land grab. We don't grab land or oil anymore, are you suggesting we start up again? For a King, we sure showed them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems strange that our President is bought and paid for by the chicoms and our ruling class doesn't seem the slightest bit interested. Some great Kingdom that.
    The United States isnt into the whole genocide thing or turning a population into glass.

That doesnt mean we cant do it if push comes to shove.

Kicking the shit out of an army =/= occupying a country without getting medieval

Learn the fucking difference

By the way, all that awesome Soviet shit the Iraqis had in Desert Storm 1 and 2? SAMs and tanks?

LOL
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,185 Swaye's Wigwam

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

The United States isnt into the whole genocide thing or turning a population into glass.

Kicking the shit out of an army =/= occupying a country without getting medieval

By the way, all that awesome Soviet shit the Iraqis had in Desert Storm 1 and 2? SAMs and tanks?

LOL
    How did Iraq 2 end up?
    Bob_C said:

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL
    How did Iraq 2 end up?
    The initial invasion was a curbstomp

Trying to occupy? Not so well. You cant occupy Islamic terrorists hiding among civilians

Iraq actually is semi competent now. Especially compared to Afghanistan

Iraqi commandos got their shit together and kicked out isis
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL
    The last war the US won involved turning a population or two into glass. Hope this helps

Russia was our ally

The American colony borrowed guerrilla warfare from @Swaye and took down an empire

Ho Chi Minh paid attention and so has everyone else since

Westlinn is right. Your boy Biden is selling America for parts. Chatch is right. Biden surrendered our energy advantage without a shot being fired

But I'm sure Ukraine is different

For fucks sake

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL
    The last war the US won involved turning a population or two into glass. Hope this helps

Russia was our ally

The American colony borrowed guerrilla warfare from @Swaye and took down an empire

Westlinn is right. Your boy Biden is selling America for parts. Chatch is right. Biden surrendered our energy advantage without a shot being fired

For fucks sake
    I didnt vote for Biden you fucking dinosaur
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

A distinction without a difference

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

A distinction without a difference
    No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism