Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Genocide enabling Putin ass licker

Name calling is fun
    You started it because you have no argument

When faced with facts about your hero you dodge and deflect

Just calling it like I see it

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

I didnt start it you geriatric fuck

Ive posted pages of arguments that get ignored by you retards.

Enjoy coping with the fact that America runs the fucking world and Russia is a backwater hellhole that cant even project power a mile from its border against fucking UKRAINE.

Isolationism is dead, cunt. America won.

And no, Russia isnt nuking shit. Bitch
    I've read everything you've posted and even defended some of your takes but just how much money, time and lives is it going to take? You said this should be rather easy.
    0 US lives

Ukrainian's? As much as they see fit, I guess

The money thing is interesting, because again a lot of the shit being given to Ukraine was headed towards a rusty grave in a scrapyard. Book value was highly depreciated. I dont know the answer.

I do think setting a precedent that war in Europe is no longer acceptable is important for the US. Ukraine is definitely the Bama of Europe, but it's still Europe
    Who gives a fuck if the military stuff is old or new. If new po’s need to be written to backfill it then there is a real cost and a higher one probably.
    A lot of that shit is already getting replaced. Like Bradleys and old Abrams
    Sincerely,

Military Industrial Complex.

JFC. Like fucking Cal Worthington moving the old models off the lot to bring in the new inventory.

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Yeah Throbber. The US military shouldnt invent and make new stuff. Brilliant
    For what? New and exciting ways to kill its fellow man 100 times over?

Chicken hawk MIC shill shills on.

It's called dominating the globe instead of China or Russia, comrade

Hth
    So now Russia is capable of dominating again? Can't keep up with the ups and downs.
    You really can't keep up with the ups or downs. The tug hivemind is really struggling

Lets me spell it out for you:

The US should continue to drive military innovation so that it always outclassed and continues to scare the absolute shit out of Russia and China, and continue it's de facto domination of planet Earth

Capiche?

You dipshits and your multi polar world order had a fun time for the last few thousand years of human history. Who doesn't love constant conflict and wars between peer powers? You guys are by and large so retarded this point probably will sail right over the heads that house your peanut brains.

It's the Empire of the United States turn now cunts. Uncle Sam calls the shots.

So constant conflict and wars by the US

And we're retarded

Ok babe
    It's better than World War 2, World War 1, The Napoleon Wars etc.

If I had my way the US would limit that stuff a bit more.

Russia, on the other hand, is doing the equivalent of the US invading Mexico or Canada.
    You’re shiny object rah rah war is deflecting from just that

Except it’s the US that is being invaded.

Yeah, some Central Americans and Mexicans crossing the border is the equivalent of what is going on in Ukraine

Jesus...it would be funny if it wasnt so sad
    “Some”

It’s just “some”, folks.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    PGOS blindly soldiers on for the tranny army
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds more like you when discussing Russia and Serbia
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

Enjoy coping with the fact that America runs the fucking world and Russia is a backwater hellhole that cant even project power a mile from its border against fucking UKRAINE.

I've read everything you've posted and even defended some of your takes but just how much money, time and lives is it going to take? You said this should be rather easy.
    0 US lives

The money thing is interesting, because again a lot of the shit being given to Ukraine was headed towards a rusty grave in a scrapyard. Book value was highly depreciated. I dont know the answer.

I do think setting a precedent that war in Europe is no longer acceptable is important for the US. Ukraine is definitely the Bama of Europe, but it's still Europe
    Who gives a fuck if the military stuff is old or new. If new po’s need to be written to backfill it then there is a real cost and a higher one probably.
    Sincerely,

JFC. Like fucking Cal Worthington moving the old models off the lot to bring in the new inventory.

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth
    So now Russia is capable of dominating again? Can't keep up with the ups and downs.
    You really can't keep up with the ups or downs. The tug hivemind is really struggling

The US should continue to drive military innovation so that it always outclassed and continues to scare the absolute shit out of Russia and China, and continue it's de facto domination of planet Earth

Capiche?

You dipshits and your multi polar world order had a fun time for the last few thousand years of human history. Who doesn't love constant conflict and wars between peer powers? You guys are by and large so retarded this point probably will sail right over the heads that house your peanut brains.

And we're retarded

Ok babe

Russia, on the other hand, is doing the equivalent of the US invading Mexico or Canada.

Yeah, some Central Americans and Mexicans crossing the border is the equivalent of what is going on in Ukraine

“Some”

It’s just “some”, folks.

Keep the hard working law abiding ones, and the guapa chicas with grande culos

PGOS 2024

Serbia is supporting Ukraine

Nato killed all those civilians and Serbia Bosnia and Kosova are still at odds 25 years later

Your boy Biden was all over that one too

Just pointing out your hypocrisy and ignorance

Back to your pom poms
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe

“Some”

It’s just “some”, folks.

PGOS 2024
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Zelensky cocksucker.

Nato killed all those civilians and Serbia Bosnia and Kosova are still at odds 25 years later

Back to your pom poms
    No, youre just a retard slightly smarter than Sledog with friends on this.

No shit they are still "at odds". They were raping and murdering each other 30 years ago. Seems things are a hell of a lot better now
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe

“Some”

It’s just “some”, folks.

PGOS 2024
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Zelensky cocksucker.
    Sledog's alt account brings the insights
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe

“Some”

It’s just “some”, folks.

PGOS 2024
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Zelensky cocksucker.
    Sledog's alt account brings the insights
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

MIC cocksucker

Back to your pom poms
    No, youre just a retard slightly smarter than Sledog with friends on this.

No shit they are still "at odds". They were raping and murdering each other 30 years ago. Seems things are a hell of a lot better now
    The world needs suckers too

Don't stop believing
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,346

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,053 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe

I like to call 6m people some. That’s what I like to do.

Biden fucking stupid

@PostGameOrangeSlices in the last three years …

How long did you wear a mask for?

How many jabs did you get? All of them?

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,259 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth
    Embarrassing.

President Willingham needs more tim.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says his country’s military needs more time to prepare an anticipated counteroffensive aimed at pushing back Russian occupying forces.

Zelenskyy said in an interview broadcast Thursday by the BBC that it would be “unacceptable” to launch the assault now because too many lives would be lost.

“But we’d lose a lot of people. I think that’s unacceptable,” he was quoted as saying. The interview was reportedly carried out in Kyiv with public service broadcasters who are members of Eurovision News, including the BBC.

“So we need to wait. We still need a bit more time,” Zelenskyy was quoted as saying.

A Ukrainian fightback against Russia's invasion more than 14 months ago has been expected for weeks. Ukraine is receiving advanced Western weapons, including tanks and air defenses, and Western training for its troops as it gears up for an expected assault.

The Kremlin's forces are deeply entrenched in eastern areas of Ukraine with layered defensive lines reportedly up to 20 kilometers (12 miles) deep. Kyiv's counteroffensive would likely face minefields, anti-tank ditches and other obstacles.

SHREDDED
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2023

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says his country’s military needs more time to prepare an anticipated counteroffensive aimed at pushing back Russian occupying forces.

Zelenskyy said in an interview broadcast Thursday by the BBC that it would be “unacceptable” to launch the assault now because too many lives would be lost.

“But we’d lose a lot of people. I think that’s unacceptable,” he was quoted as saying. The interview was reportedly carried out in Kyiv with public service broadcasters who are members of Eurovision News, including the BBC.

“So we need to wait. We still need a bit more time,” Zelenskyy was quoted as saying.

A Ukrainian fightback against Russia's invasion more than 14 months ago has been expected for weeks. Ukraine is receiving advanced Western weapons, including tanks and air defenses, and Western training for its troops as it gears up for an expected assault.

The Kremlin's forces are deeply entrenched in eastern areas of Ukraine with layered defensive lines reportedly up to 20 kilometers (12 miles) deep. Kyiv's counteroffensive would likely face minefields, anti-tank ditches and other obstacles.

SHREDDED

Cliff Notes:

Tim = money.

The midget Khazarian and Cho Bai Den want to embezzle for another year.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,259 Swaye's Wigwam

SHREDDED

Follow-ups to shredding usually get delayed indefinitely. Happens all the time.
    Bob_C said:

SHREDDED

Follow-ups to shredding usually get delayed indefinitely. Happens all the time.
    The progress doesn't always show up on the scoreboard