Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Options

Comments

• Blueduck
    Blueduck Member Posts: 1,208
    edited May 2023
    Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

You guys would be arguing that the US shouldve stayed loyal to the crown.

The people of Ukraine said no to Russian fuckery. Its evident by how they are currently resisting Russian fuckery.

Doesn't justify giving them over 100 billion

We probably give them more than we give to Israel at this point
    Most of the shit we gave them is old equipment left over from Iraq 20 years ago.

Meh.
    So fucking what.

If I give you a pistol made in 1970 to go kill my neighbor that makes a shit bit of difference when the police come knocking?

Most retarded logic ever.

I know it saddens you that Russia is not able to pacify Ukraine.

It's like the US struggling to take Tijuana.

Ridiculous.

Also, your analogy is as stupid as you are. This is like giving your neighor an old glock to defend their house against a home invasion with an AK.

Dipshit.
    Look dumbfuck, this was never about Ukraine. That’s the part of this your pea brain doesn’t seem to grasp.

Ukraine is merely the pawn the West sent off to die.

But you hold on to your blue and yellow flag, old weapons, and ‘Putin is literally Hitler’ because you can’t tell the difference between your “sources” and the globalist elite agenda.

One would have thought you might have figured it out watching the media the last three years, but clearly you are making diamonds somewhere in that dense fog you live in.

After covid everything is a grand conspiracy to the Tug.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!
    The military industrial complex and endless wars is not a conspiracy.

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Genocide enabling Putin ass licker

Name calling is fun
    You started it because you have no argument

When faced with facts about your hero you dodge and deflect

Just calling it like I see it

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

I didnt start it you geriatric fuck

Ive posted pages of arguments that get ignored by you retards.

Enjoy coping with the fact that America runs the fucking world and Russia is a backwater hellhole that cant even project power a mile from its border against fucking UKRAINE.

Isolationism is dead, cunt. America won.

And no, Russia isnt nuking shit. Bitch
    Your arguments suck harder than you do and have been shredded

Unlike Russia

Imagine thinking Biden won anything. Fucking retard
    Everything the US does is not the result of the President.

Biden fucking sucks. Look no further than Afghanistan withdrawal
    And Ukraine

Thanks for playing
    Ukraine has overwhelming bipartisan support

Afghanistan was DNC idiocy at its finest
    Yeah...so did Iraq...we? doing that again?
    No US troops on the ground other than some CIA goons advising

Much different

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/us-troops-deployed-in-ukraine-biden-spokesperson-confirms/

Of course they are telling us the truth on how many and their role.
  • 46XiJCAB
    46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Options

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

Enjoy coping with the fact that America runs the fucking world and Russia is a backwater hellhole that cant even project power a mile from its border against fucking UKRAINE.

I've read everything you've posted and even defended some of your takes but just how much money, time and lives is it going to take? You said this should be rather easy.
    0 US lives

Ukrainian's? As much as they see fit, I guess

The money thing is interesting, because again a lot of the shit being given to Ukraine was headed towards a rusty grave in a scrapyard. Book value was highly depreciated. I dont know the answer.

I do think setting a precedent that war in Europe is no longer acceptable is important for the US. Ukraine is definitely the Bama of Europe, but it's still Europe
    Who gives a fuck if the military stuff is old or new. If new po’s need to be written to backfill it then there is a real cost and a higher one probably.
    A lot of that shit is already getting replaced. Like Bradleys and old Abrams
    Sincerely,

Military Industrial Complex.

JFC. Like fucking Cal Worthington moving the old models off the lot to bring in the new inventory.

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Yeah Throbber. The US military shouldnt invent and make new stuff. Brilliant
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, shredding, blah. blah, blah, blah, shredding, blah, blah, blah, blah, Putin cocksuckers, blah, blah, blah. blah, Putin cocksuckers pg. 115 and counting.
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    PostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,826 Founders Club
    Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

I've read everything you've posted and even defended some of your takes but just how much money, time and lives is it going to take? You said this should be rather easy.
    0 US lives

The money thing is interesting, because again a lot of the shit being given to Ukraine was headed towards a rusty grave in a scrapyard. Book value was highly depreciated. I dont know the answer.

I do think setting a precedent that war in Europe is no longer acceptable is important for the US. Ukraine is definitely the Bama of Europe, but it's still Europe
    Who gives a fuck if the military stuff is old or new. If new po’s need to be written to backfill it then there is a real cost and a higher one probably.
    Sincerely,

JFC. Like fucking Cal Worthington moving the old models off the lot to bring in the new inventory.

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, shredding, blah. blah, blah, blah, shredding, blah, blah, blah, blah, Putin cocksuckers, blah, blah, blah. blah, Putin cocksuckers pg. 115 and counting.
    Retard
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,709
    Options
    I've seen some ludicrous shitbag nation dick sucking before but PGOS is like a Hoover super vacuum cleaner sucking on a casual convertible sofa!
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

I wasn't aware that war in Europe was a big problem. You supported the last one started by NATO

It was not started by NATO Race. It was started by Serbians in Yugoslavia.

NATO got involved when the Serbs couldnt help but ethnic clense the Bosnians and Croats.
    So you don't have a problem with war in Europe.
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    Options

I wasn't aware that war in Europe was a big problem. You supported the last one started by NATO

NATO got involved when the Serbs couldnt help but ethnic clense the Bosnians and Croats.
    Christ
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    Options

Christ

• RaceBannon
    Options
    It's different when we do it
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

For what? New and exciting ways to kill its fellow man 100 times over?

Chicken hawk MIC shill shills on.

• PostGameOrangeSlices
    Options

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

It's called dominating the globe instead of China or Russia, comrade

Hth
  • Bob_C
    Bob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,408 Founders Club
    Options

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth
    So now Russia is capable of dominating again? Can't keep up with the ups and downs.
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    Options
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth
    So now Russia is capable of dominating again? Can't keep up with the ups and downs.
    You really can't keep up with the ups or downs. The tug hivemind is really struggling

Lets me spell it out for you:

The US should continue to drive military innovation so that it always outclassed and continues to scare the absolute shit out of Russia and China, and continue it's de facto domination of planet Earth

Capiche?

You dipshits and your multi polar world order had a fun time for the last few thousand years of human history. Who doesn't love constant conflict and wars between peer powers? You guys are by and large so retarded this point probably will sail right over the heads that house your peanut brains.

It's the Empire of the United States turn now cunts. Uncle Sam calls the shots.

• RaceBannon
    edited May 2023
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth
    You really can't keep up with the ups or downs. The tug hivemind is really struggling

The US should continue to drive military innovation so that it always outclassed and continues to scare the absolute shit out of Russia and China, and continue it's de facto domination of planet Earth

Capiche?

You dipshits and your multi polar world order had a fun time for the last few thousand years of human history. Who doesn't love constant conflict and wars between peer powers? You guys are by and large so retarded this point probably will sail right over the heads that house your peanut brains.

So constant conflict and wars by the US

And we're retarded

Ok babe

Edit to add that only a moron thinks Russia and China fear Biden's tranny army

China owns Biden you blithering idiot
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    edited May 2023
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe
    It's better than World War 2, World War 1, The Napoleon Wars etc.

If I had my way the US would limit that stuff a bit more.

Russia, on the other hand, is doing the equivalent of the US invading Mexico or Canada.
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe

Edit to add that only a moron thinks Russia and China fear Biden's tranny army

China owns Biden you blithering idiot
    Nice edit gramps

China wants no part of the US, NATO, and Pacific NATO.

Trannies or not trannies, they lose. Bigly.

But you know this, youre just obsessed with Biden
  • Bob_C
    Bob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,408 Founders Club
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

So full on imperialism backed by infinite military spending. Great ROI's for MIC, not so much for taxpayers. Got it.
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    Options
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

So full on imperialism backed by infinite military spending. Great ROI's for MIC, not so much for taxpayers. Got it.
    I never said infinite

Sorry you guys hate American hegemony. I dont.
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe

Russia, on the other hand, is doing the equivalent of the US invading Mexico or Canada.
    You’re shiny object rah rah war is deflecting from just that

Except it’s the US that is being invaded.

• PostGameOrangeSlices
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Zelensky dick sucker

Name calling is fun

Cocksucker
    He's not my hero, bitch

0 US lives

Sincerely,

Get the Tru-Coat, too.

Hth

Capiche?

And we're retarded

Ok babe

You’re shiny object rah rah war is deflecting from just that

Except it’s the US that is being invaded.

Yeah, some Central Americans and Mexicans crossing the border is the equivalent of what is going on in Ukraine

Jesus...it would be funny if it wasnt so sad