Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,700
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The most important part of the CNN town hall tonight:

“Do you want Ukraine to win this war the Mexican drug cartels to own our Southern border or the US federal government?”

Agreed.

Both can be done.

You guys act like the US can only have one interest at a time. While sounding poor and bitching about such a small amount of your tax dollars.

PGOS supports the American Empire. Staunch patriot he is.

You guys should get deported to Serbia or Russia. I hear its paradise.
    The United States was founded in direct opposition to Empire.

Go back to Britain, Limey Checkers.

Things change. No where in the Constitution does it say you can't have bases all over the world, including two former enemies that you beat in a two front war at the same time. Japan and Germany went from Nazi to ally because the US realized it needed to carry the biggest stick and keep the filth in check.

You geniuses are literally begging for a return to a multi-polar world, and all you have to do is look at history to see how well that goes.

It's America and its underlings now. Isolationism lost. You guys can larp around in Northern Idaho, I guess. Sovereign land!!!!11!!

Retards. Seriously.
    The difference is nukes. You once again ignore the US track record on Team America, World Police since the draw in Korea. If Europe won't defend itself, then why should we be the default protector of Ukraine? Germany is not an ally. It is a grifter nation taking Uncle Sugar for a free ride. Japan being closer to China is starting to act like an ally. All the action is with China today. Normal advice would be to keep your powder dry, not ship it off the Ukraine grifters.
    Nukes and Japan allying with China. Christ. Do you guys live your whole lives in fear of nukes? No one is nuking anyone.

China and Japan are not allies and never will be. That little WW2 thing I referenced? You have any idea what Japan did to all other Asians?

Asians hate Japanese.

And Japan has a fucking treaty with America.

I agree Europe should do more and that America has had some blunders. No question about that. France tries to be independent at least. And the UK does pretty well, as does Poland.

But USA is king and you guys should accept that instead of harkening for 1892 or whatever the fuck it is you want. Even "isolationist" America was fighting Mejicans and the Spanish in the Phillipines
    A "treaty" WOW. If we only had a piece of paper with Germany, we could have avoided World War II. Loved how our piece of paper kept North Vietnam out of South Vietnam. So we got Puerto Rico and the Philippines from Spain. And that was a huge benefit for us? The Mexican-American War was great successful land grab. We don't grab land or oil anymore, are you suggesting we start up again? For a King, we sure showed them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems strange that our President is bought and paid for by the chicoms and our ruling class doesn't seem the slightest bit interested. Some great Kingdom that.
    The United States isnt into the whole genocide thing or turning a population into glass.

That doesnt mean we cant do it if push comes to shove.

Kicking the shit out of an army =/= occupying a country without getting medieval

Learn the fucking difference

By the way, all that awesome Soviet shit the Iraqis had in Desert Storm 1 and 2? SAMs and tanks?

LOL
    The last war the US won involved turning a population or two into glass. Hope this helps

Russia was our ally

The American colony borrowed guerrilla warfare from @Swaye and took down an empire

Ho Chi Minh paid attention and so has everyone else since

Westlinn is right. Your boy Biden is selling America for parts. Chatch is right. Biden surrendered our energy advantage without a shot being fired

But I'm sure Ukraine is different

For fucks sake
    I didnt vote for Biden you fucking dinosaur
    You just support him

A distinction without a difference
    No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism
    Ukraine is definitely your top foreign policy priority for the US. You are on Team Biden and eternal war. We aren't and neither is Trump and I believe that Ron would also call a lid on US aid and force a negotiation.
    It's up there along with better vetting and conteol of the southern border, strengthening east Asian partnerships with our allies there, and continuing to hold Europe accountable to NATO standards

Putin actually helped a lot with that last point. He know shares a long ass border with NATO via Finland, which is what he was claiming to prevent in Ukraine.

12D chess Im sure 🙄
    Globalist Zombies spoken for.
    World War enjoyer heard from
  • Options
    Founders Club

“Do you want Ukraine to win this war the Mexican drug cartels to own our Southern border or the US federal government?”

Agreed.

Both can be done.

You guys act like the US can only have one interest at a time. While sounding poor and bitching about such a small amount of your tax dollars.

Things change. No where in the Constitution does it say you can't have bases all over the world, including two former enemies that you beat in a two front war at the same time. Japan and Germany went from Nazi to ally because the US realized it needed to carry the biggest stick and keep the filth in check.

You geniuses are literally begging for a return to a multi-polar world, and all you have to do is look at history to see how well that goes.

It's America and its underlings now. Isolationism lost. You guys can larp around in Northern Idaho, I guess. Sovereign land!!!!11!!

Retards. Seriously.
    The difference is nukes. You once again ignore the US track record on Team America, World Police since the draw in Korea. If Europe won't defend itself, then why should we be the default protector of Ukraine? Germany is not an ally. It is a grifter nation taking Uncle Sugar for a free ride. Japan being closer to China is starting to act like an ally. All the action is with China today. Normal advice would be to keep your powder dry, not ship it off the Ukraine grifters.
    Nukes and Japan allying with China. Christ. Do you guys live your whole lives in fear of nukes? No one is nuking anyone.

China and Japan are not allies and never will be. That little WW2 thing I referenced? You have any idea what Japan did to all other Asians?

Asians hate Japanese.

I agree Europe should do more and that America has had some blunders. No question about that. France tries to be independent at least. And the UK does pretty well, as does Poland.

But USA is king and you guys should accept that instead of harkening for 1892 or whatever the fuck it is you want. Even "isolationist" America was fighting Mejicans and the Spanish in the Phillipines
    A "treaty" WOW. If we only had a piece of paper with Germany, we could have avoided World War II. Loved how our piece of paper kept North Vietnam out of South Vietnam. So we got Puerto Rico and the Philippines from Spain. And that was a huge benefit for us? The Mexican-American War was great successful land grab. We don't grab land or oil anymore, are you suggesting we start up again? For a King, we sure showed them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems strange that our President is bought and paid for by the chicoms and our ruling class doesn't seem the slightest bit interested. Some great Kingdom that.
    The United States isnt into the whole genocide thing or turning a population into glass.

Kicking the shit out of an army =/= occupying a country without getting medieval

By the way, all that awesome Soviet shit the Iraqis had in Desert Storm 1 and 2? SAMs and tanks?

LOL
    The last war the US won involved turning a population or two into glass. Hope this helps

Russia was our ally

The American colony borrowed guerrilla warfare from @Swaye and took down an empire

Westlinn is right. Your boy Biden is selling America for parts. Chatch is right. Biden surrendered our energy advantage without a shot being fired

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism
    Ukraine is definitely your top foreign policy priority for the US. You are on Team Biden and eternal war. We aren't and neither is Trump and I believe that Ron would also call a lid on US aid and force a negotiation.
    It's up there along with better vetting and conteol of the southern border, strengthening east Asian partnerships with our allies there, and continuing to hold Europe accountable to NATO standards

Putin actually helped a lot with that last point. He know shares a long ass border with NATO via Finland, which is what he was claiming to prevent in Ukraine.

12D chess Im sure 🙄
    We aren't continuing to hold the NATO nations accountable. We continue to be Uncle Sugar for Europe and the MIC.
    NATO contributions are up across the board and NATO has two new members.

I still think the US should do more, dont twist.

But the US Empire is in control
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄
    I was raised on WW 2. The made for TV version.

Vietnam harshed my buzz
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄
    Says the BidenBro as he crushes the Irony Meter.

How does the midget's dick taste, PGOS? A lot like Hillary's?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

You guys are so dumb and frustrating to talk to on this topic
  • Options
    Founders Club

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

Vietnam harshed my buzz
    Fair. But again, the US was fighting with rules that were impossible to win with.

Not being able to go into North Vietnam because of a "line of control"

Relying too much on the inept South Vietnamese. Etc. Etc.

Either fight a total war or LEAVE.

US shouldve left much sooner or never been there at all.

Vietnam likes us more than China now. People forget China invaded right after the US left - and Nam kicked their ass.

The Vietnamese dont fuck around
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,914
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄
    We aren't continuing to hold the NATO nations accountable. We continue to be Uncle Sugar for Europe and the MIC.

When I was your age, I was gung ho on Iraq 2. Someone needed to pay for 9/11.

I would have fought anyone who said "no blood for oil".

Then we killed 1,000,000 Iraqi's.

And stayed in Afghanistan for 20 years - 18 years too long. Read the Afghanistan Papers sometime.

Oh how wrong I was.

Which makes it easy to see the fallacy of UKR today.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

Vietnam harshed my buzz
    Fair. But again, the US was fighting with rules that were impossible to win with.

Vietnam likes us more than China now. People forget China invaded right after the US left - and Nam kicked their ass.

We should have made Ho an ally instead of helping France keep their colony
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,282
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Ukraine should be France, Britain, Germany etc problem. Time they defend their own damn Europe! Oh but wait their gas comes from Russia... Fuck 'em all!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

Define "up". And what do the new members provide the US? If NATO is a thing, then let the Euros and Turkey handle the Russians.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Shot with a cell phone camera. Hardly, any real reporting being done by either Ukraine or international media.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

Vietnam harshed my buzz

We should have made Ho an ally instead of helping France keep their colony
    10000% this. Fuck France.

They are still stuck in the "Europe belongs to us" mindset and are pissed they cant pull it off ever again
  • Options

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

Write something you haven't lifted from a left-wing news site and maybe you'll generate some respect and interest.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

Write something you haven't lifted from a left-wing news site and maybe you'll generate some respect and interest.
    I have. Try again
  • Options

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

I have. Try again
    You shill the same buckets of shit the NYT and WAPO publish in favor of the war, touting how awesome the Ukes are doing kicking Russian ass.

The opposite is true, 7/8 dead Ukes for every dead Russian while you brag "Russia hasn't completely conquered Bakmut yet!!" - As if Russia needs or even wants that. They're happy enough to slaughter as many young Ukrainian men as they can, just like in Georgia and Chechnya.

But history is irrelevant to a hopelessly ignorant shill.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

pawz said:

You guys would be arguing that the US shouldve stayed loyal to the crown.

The people of Ukraine said no to Russian fuckery. Its evident by how they are currently resisting Russian fuckery.

Doesn't justify giving them over 100 billion

We probably give them more than we give to Israel at this point
    Most of the shit we gave them is old equipment left over from Iraq 20 years ago.

Meh.
    So fucking what.

If I give you a pistol made in 1970 to go kill my neighbor that makes a shit bit of difference when the police come knocking?

Most retarded logic ever.

I know it saddens you that Russia is not able to pacify Ukraine.

It's like the US struggling to take Tijuana.

Ridiculous.

Also, your analogy is as stupid as you are. This is like giving your neighor an old glock to defend their house against a home invasion with an AK.

Dipshit.
    Look dumbfuck, this was never about Ukraine. That’s the part of this your pea brain doesn’t seem to grasp.

Ukraine is merely the pawn the West sent off to die.

But you hold on to your blue and yellow flag, old weapons, and ‘Putin is literally Hitler’ because you can’t tell the difference between your “sources” and the globalist elite agenda.

One would have thought you might have figured it out watching the media the last three years, but clearly you are making diamonds somewhere in that dense fog you live in.

After covid everything is a grand conspiracy to the Tug.

You hate to see it.

The lizard people!!

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism

12D chess Im sure 🙄

Vietnam harshed my buzz

You’re a very stupid person if this is what you believe about Vietnam, the history of the Vietnam War and their current relationship with China.

Apparently, you don’t know any South Vietnamese expatriates who still have family living there and are aware of what’s happening in the country.

Got a link to China “invaded” Vietnam after the U.S. left - and Nam kicked their ass?

I recall border disputes after the war, not an invasion.

• Options
    trublue said:

You’re a very stupid person if this is what you believe about Vietnam, the history of the Vietnam War and their current relationship with China.

Apparently, you don’t know any South Vietnamese expatriates who still have family living there and are aware of what’s happening in the country.

Got a link to China “invaded” Vietnam after the U.S. left - and Nam kicked their ass?

I recall border disputes after the war, not an invasion.

I guarantee PGOS has no idea what Vietnamization was before madly Googling it like a retard.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2023
    PGOS:

What year were you born?

Do you realize our involvement in the Vietnam War was based on the infamous Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was admitted many years later to have been fiction propagated by our Government?

The Vietnam War was a classic MIC War.

The South Vietnamese government was corrupt as hell. Ring any bells, Ding Dong?

Before you berate the South Vietnamese military, remember it was our Congress that cut off funding after “Peace with Honor” was negotiated by Nixon and Kissinger.