Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The DeBoer HH relationship timeline

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam

Nov 2021 - “Great job Jen you leopard print wearing retard. Whiffed on the big names and settled for a Mid Major coach!”
    Dec 2021 - “WTF DeBoer? The best players are transferring and recruiting is in the shitter”
    Dec 2021 - “Who is Penix and what’s up with his name?” “Great, an injury prone QB from Indiana, whoop dee doo”
    Spring 2022 - “There is no buzz or excitement around the program”. “Spring game, whatever” “Penis (hee hee) looked decent”
    Summer 2022 - “Everyone is staying all summer and working harder than ever”
    Kent State - “Better than losing to Montana” “Kent state, big deal”
    PSU - “Ass kicking and looking good, maybe DeBoer has this thing on the right track, Doog time?”
    MSU - “We are back! Knocked off the #12 team, Crown his ass! Can we get a go fund me together to keep him and Grubb from leaving?” “Doog it up” Damoans an dumbass!” “Penix for Heisman” “I didn’t think we’d be back so soon”.
    Stanford - “Rich, cool and 4-0!” “I can’t believe DeBoer is making a playoff run in year 1”
    UCLA - “Well, that was a GOOD UCLA team” “You can’t expect a first year coach to win them all” “Winning on the road in the Pac-12 is really hard” “Penix wasn’t winning the Heisman anyway”
    ASU - “WTF?” “We always lose in the desert” “Thanks Jen for hiring an unproven power 5 coach” “Damoan was right”. “You nega Dawgs suck, you’re never happy, no one ever expected them to go 10-1”
    AZ - “We crushed them!” “10 points is crushing them? Az sucks” “Can’t you people just be happy with a win”

OSU - “It wasn’t pretty but a wins a win and OSU was RANKED!” “Hey Damoan, is 5-7 still in play 😂 😂 “
    UO - “Lifetime contract for DeBoer!” “”Penix is the best UW player in my lifetime!” “Why isn’t Penix being mentioned for Heisman?” “Biggest win in Decades!” “What needs to happen for us to get to the pac 12 championship game?” “Hey Damoan, 11-2 in play you dumbass”

That’s the script. This place runs like a Swiss watch. Very consistent.

I dont think the entire bold part happened at all you had to doctor the sentiment up quite a bit to fit your narrative
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,987 Founders Club

This internecine acrimony is what I stay for.

Grumble with the $20 words, words, words
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    Canadawg said:

Nov 2021 - “Great job Jen you leopard print wearing retard. Whiffed on the big names and settled for a Mid Major coach!”
    Dec 2021 - “WTF DeBoer? The best players are transferring and recruiting is in the shitter”
    Dec 2021 - “Who is Penix and what’s up with his name?” “Great, an injury prone QB from Indiana, whoop dee doo”
    Spring 2022 - “There is no buzz or excitement around the program”. “Spring game, whatever” “Penis (hee hee) looked decent”
    PSU - “Ass kicking and looking good, maybe DeBoer has this thing on the right track, Doog time?”
    MSU - “We are back! Knocked off the #12 team, Crown his ass! Can we get a go fund me together to keep him and Grubb from leaving?” “Doog it up” Damoans an dumbass!” “Penix for Heisman” “I didn’t think we’d be back so soon”.
    Stanford - “Rich, cool and 4-0!” “I can’t believe DeBoer is making a playoff run in year 1”
    UCLA - “Well, that was a GOOD UCLA team” “You can’t expect a first year coach to win them all” “Winning on the road in the Pac-12 is really hard” “Penix wasn’t winning the Heisman anyway”
    ASU - “WTF?” “We always lose in the desert” “Thanks Jen for hiring an unproven power 5 coach” “Damoan was right”. “You nega Dawgs suck, you’re never happy, no one ever expected them to go 10-1”
    AZ - “We crushed them!” “10 points is crushing them? Az sucks” “Can’t you people just be happy with a win”

OSU - “It wasn’t pretty but a wins a win and OSU was RANKED!” “Hey Damoan, is 5-7 still in play 😂 😂 “
    UO - “Lifetime contract for DeBoer!” “”Penix is the best UW player in my lifetime!” “Why isn’t Penix being mentioned for Heisman?” “Biggest win in Decades!” “What needs to happen for us to get to the pac 12 championship game?” “Hey Damoan, 11-2 in play you dumbass”

I dont think the entire bold part happened at all you had to doctor the sentiment up quite a bit to fit your narrative
    I have all the screenshots I need. All of that was said. Are you new?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    "You don't want a spritzer in the kisser and I don't want to give you one."
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Imagine debating an 8-2 coach, who inherited a 4-8 team, fresh off a win against top-ten ranked oregon at www.autzenstadium.com Imagine that
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Imagine debating an 8-2 coach, who inherited a 4-8 team, fresh off a win against top-ten ranked oregon at www.autzenstadium.com Imagine that

First ever win vs a top 10 Oregon
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,176

10 games is 2/3 of the way you pressing too much moron

A half brain looks at evidence

Try it

15 games is pointless when the first two next year are Boise and Tulsa. DeBoner winning out this year gives DeMoan his answer.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,415 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

We are 8-2 and I am ENJOYING this season.

Derek and I talked two weeks ago. We could think of 1, maybe 2 plays the entire season at that point where we questioned what the fuck was DeBoner thinking. Pete, Lake and Sark provided multiple opportunities. Walls were dented. iPads were broken.

Every blind squirrel finds an acorn. Fans like to blame coaches and coordinators when things go wrong. Fans forget the other side sometimes calls the right play, occasionally well executed by opposing players.

I assume you are talking about the offense.

The defense is still very much broken iPad worthy.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Baseman said:

We are 8-2 and I am ENJOYING this season.

Derek and I talked two weeks ago. We could think of 1, maybe 2 plays the entire season at that point where we questioned what the fuck was DeBoner thinking. Pete, Lake and Sark provided multiple opportunities. Walls were dented. iPads were broken.

Every blind squirrel finds an acorn. Fans like to blame coaches and coordinators when things go wrong. Fans forget the other side sometimes calls the right play, occasionally well executed by opposing players.

I assume you are talking about the offense.

The defense is still very much broken iPad worthy.
    I wanted to kill Deboer for running a play at the end of the 1st quarter on 3rd and 1. I would have done a hard count to see if they jump and get a first down. If they don't, no harm, you get a free timeout to come up with a pivotal play early on.

Instead we fail on a run to Papa and settle for that weird field goal almost fake thing we did to start the 2nd.

So that's one sequence where i was ready to fire everyone.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter

Due to clock mismanagement at the end of the game I poasted that. Outcomes matter. So does process.

I would like a Damone Doog rating plz
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717
    I’ve been riding the deboer train since he and haener beat UCLA.

Fucking good fat ball coach who will bend the shit out of his cap brim.

Probably a low key evangelical Christian too.

Checks all the boxes.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,011 Founders Club
    edited November 2022
    Baseman said:

I was in from the beginning. Fact. Right again, as always

#MeToo. Because I read books.

The mental toughness, fortitude and internal drive required to win THREE championships is insane.

MJ. Kobe. Tiger. Brady.

It's THE mindset. Winners win.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

I’m at least 18 percentage points higher than the normal 81% certainty that everything in bold about the MSU is accurate.

@MikeDamone is a crotchety old man who hates fun but he doesn’t make up shit to prove his point.