Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The DeBoer HH relationship timeline

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,489
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hey Damone is 5-7 still in play?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    Baseman said:

So what you're saying is that people's opinions change as outcomes change? Thanks Taft!

No. I'm saying this place has as many Doogs as Doogman. Everything I listed were emotional responses to the situation. Not fact or reason based.

One comment heard early was the team goes how Penix goes. If he goes down it's going to be ugly. That's true. And assuming that's true and happen, would there still be a Boner for DeBoer?
    Disagree. A doog would have us? in the national conversation. A well informed Dawg fan is enjoying the coach maximizing the resources and roster provided him without excuses or emoting how hard winning in the Pac is.

I had the DeBoner led Dawgs winning 8 and losing at Oregon. DeBoner isn't getting to a playoff game without player NIL dollars
    Disagree. The doog threshold is much lower. Much. Although the Penix Heisman talk there for a while was cool.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

10 games is 2/3 of the way you pressing too much moron

A half brain looks at evidence

Try it

5 more games and I'll render my decision. Current sample size too low

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022

Try it

the cuog looms

JFC
    They have a new head coach who is 1-0 against UW and they are playing at home. It's not a walk in the park.

Leach, like UW for years against Oregon, had lost to UW before kickoff.

I'm not predicting a loss, I'm also not celebrating a 10-2 season until UW wins. They will be ready to play and they are better than ASU
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I used to save this for tailgater. Kind of someone to take up that role since he died.

chuck said:

Who's yelling? Sounds like you know I'm right and hate it.
    You have to take some sort of stance to be right. Do it and I promise I won't hate it.
    My stance is this place is doog central. Try to keep up. It didn't used to be. Our founding principles have been eroded.
    That's a frivolous thing to put your mental energy into. I don't hate it, but that doesn't mean it's not retarded.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I used to save this for tailgater. Kind of someone to take up that role since he died.

chuck said:

You have to take some sort of stance to be right. Do it and I promise I won't hate it.
    My stance is this place is doog central. Try to keep up. It didn't used to be. Our founding principles have been eroded.
    That's a frivolous thing to put your mental energy into. I don't hate it, but that doesn't mean it's not retarded.
    Yet you're arguing about it.... I'm not surprised, you're one of the most Doogy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam

Try it

the cuog looms

JFC
    They have a new head coach who is 1-0 against UW and they are playing at home. It's not a walk in the park.

I'm not predicting a loss, I'm also not celebrating a 10-2 season until UW wins. They will be ready to play and they are better than ASU
    WSU hasn't won two in a row in decades

Give it a rest coog
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Try it

the cuog looms

JFC

WSU hasn't won two in a row in decades

Give it a rest coog
    something something counting chickens prior to hatching
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey Damone is 5-7 still in play?

Covered in the OP.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,289
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alot of us picked DeBoner over other candidates and many here picked 8-9 wins. This season is going exactly as I and many others expected, the win over Oregon, however, was not expected. It's fun to win a game or two that you shouldn't and be in play for conference titles and meaningful bowel games...that's all
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Yet you're arguing about it.... I'm not surprised, you're one of the most Doogy.
    I'm not arguing. I'm just reminding you what a douche you are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

No, you’re arguing. And upset. Own it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Alot of us picked DeBoner over other candidates and many here picked 8-9 wins. This season is going exactly as I and many others expected, the win over Oregon, however, was not expected. It's fun to win a game or two that you shouldn't and be in play for conference titles and meaningful bowel games...that's all

So some here aren’t doogs. I never said everyone here is. Just a larger number than there should be. Maybe you’re one of the good ones.

However….your last sentence smells doogy. “In play for a conference title”. Also, winning a game you shouldn’t is great…losing a game you shouldn’t is unforgivable.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I would gladly own it, but I'm not upset. I poked a little fun and you responded in your usual, blindly hostile, humorless way. I got the reaction I wanted and expected.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I would gladly own it, but I'm not upset. I poked a little fun and you responded in your usual, blindly hostile, humorless way. I got the reaction I wanted and expected.
    The whole point of this thread was to get the reaction I wanted and expected. Thank you for participating.

Also, you’re upset.