Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ST comments do not have a downvote option anymore?

123457»

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    The logic of this thread seems to be that if everyone is a retard, then no one is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    PGOS,

I'd stop talking bout weather the second someone posted a screenshot that shows my post is identical to Krisvashon.

You could be right, you could be wrong but that was the knockout punch.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    edited April 2014
    This thread delivers both musically and meteorologically. I miss old Seattle - have a good story about an accident up near Carkeek Park many years ago, but I'll save it for another thread

These days, people exchange insurance info after an accident. Back then, longhair stoners in Metallica/Slayer shirts got out of a mid 80s sedan and kicked your ass (we were on the receiving end)
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

@dnc is reaching IMALOSER status in this thread.

Right, because IMALOSER isn't a major doog for all things Seattle.
    No. I'm right because you are being owned by PGOS. That is IMALOSER territory, defined.
    Jake Almighty. PGOS(kv)'s entire argument is that accumulation of rain and time spent raining are the same thing (SOYNTLTFD).

If he owned IMALOSER with fucktarded reasoning like that, the mick had an even worse run here than thought.

Stats and logic are on my side...It rains more in 44 other major metro areas than it does in Seattle. This thread just proves DoogInCarolina, Boobs, and co. hate some clouds and facts

Stats and logic are not subjects in your wheelhouse, in addition to politics. Keep sucking the Chinese off doogy...they are doing so much better than us!!

Stick to football and family references, fren. Two subjects you do have dialed in
    There may be more water in other areas, but it falls much more frequently in Seattle. This thread just proves SnoopDoogyDoogy, FO, G and basically no one else hate facts.

Stats and logic are not subjects in your wheelhouse, in addition to college football coaching. Keep sucking the Pirate off snoopy...he is a great coach!!

Stick to...fuck I don't even know what to say here. The pussiness of portland, fren? The one subject you do seem to have dialed in.

dnc said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

No. I'm right because you are being owned by PGOS. That is IMALOSER territory, defined.
    Jake Almighty. PGOS(kv)'s entire argument is that accumulation of rain and time spent raining are the same thing (SOYNTLTFD).

If he owned IMALOSER with fucktarded reasoning like that, the mick had an even worse run here than thought.

Stats and logic are on my side...It rains more in 44 other major metro areas than it does in Seattle. This thread just proves DoogInCarolina, Boobs, and co. hate some clouds and facts

Stats and logic are not subjects in your wheelhouse, in addition to politics. Keep sucking the Chinese off doogy...they are doing so much better than us!!

Stick to football and family references, fren. Two subjects you do have dialed in
    There may be more water in other areas, but it falls much more frequently in Seattle. This thread just proves SnoopDoogyDoogy, FO, G and basically no one else hate facts.

Stats and logic are not subjects in your wheelhouse, in addition to college football coaching. Keep sucking the Pirate off snoopy...he is a great coach!!

Stick to...fuck I don't even know what to say here. The pussiness of portland, fren? The one subject you do seem to have dialed in.

A rare pressing by DNC. Figured you'd just come with a snarky response about Krisvashon.

dnc said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

A rare pressing by DNC. Figured you'd just come with a snarky response about Krisvashon.
    Considered it, thought I'd respond in kind. But yeah, nmbe.

KRISVASHON!!!

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

KRISVASHON!!!

Seriously if I'm ever arguing and someone pulls up a screenshot where I'm basically copying what KrisVashon, MykFS, John B, Section14AFS, Kirk Jones Doog are saying word for word then I'm going to just light myself on fire. Somewhere in my life I've done something wrong where I'm on the same thought process as those fucks.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

KRISVASHON!!!

Seriously if I'm ever arguing and someone pulls up a screenshot where I'm basically copying what KrisVashon, MykFS, John B, Section14AFS, Kirk Jones Doog are saying word for word then I'm going to just light myself on fire. Somewhere in my life I've done something wrong where I'm on the same thought process as those fucks.
    you have never been more r, yk

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    This thread doesn't deliver
    AZDuck said:

Modest Mouse > Soundgarden

Nirvana was as much a Portland product as a Seattle one. They played as many early gigs in Portland as Seattle.

Seriously, this is the most $75K argument I have ever fucking heard.

Which I think makes this entire argument $75K x $75K.

If you can't see that the lesbian bookstore in Portlandia is the essence of the entire PNW, then I can't help you.

bump for @GrundleStiltzkin
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

BREAKING NEWS: Portland is still the most pussified city in the most pussified state in the union.

crisped
    I've made the case several times over the past year that Seattle is more pussified than Portland (and all the other cities). Portland is pussified too, but you're going to have to prove that it is somehow worse than Seattle.
    Living in Puyallup clouds perspective. You must finally have made the trek to to the big city?

This thread doesn't deliver

Just reread the whole thread, disafuckingree. Add some SEC SEC talk and podcast discussion and this thread is basically a microcosm of the bored. Classics material.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    This thread exemplifies tiny cock syndrome as much as any thread I've ever seen.

Seriously, got any blow?

This thread exemplifies tiny cockus syndrome as much as any thread I've ever seen.

Seriously, got any blow?

Free @Cockus!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Nirvana was as much a Portland product as a Seattle one.

holy fucking shit.

No, just no on these two points.

AiC>>> Pearl Jam>> Soundgarden>> Mudhoney>>>>>>Nirvana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Modest Mouse

We Oregonians can lay claim to Courtney Love, so go suck ass bitches.
    Classy.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

Nirvana was as much a Portland product as a Seattle one.

holy fucking shit.

No, just no on these two points.

AiC>>> Pearl Jam>> Soundgarden>> Mudhoney>>>>>>Nirvana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Modest Mouse

We Oregonians can lay claim to Courtney Love, so go suck ass bitches.
    Classy.
    Clearly, OBK's wheelhouse.