Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ST comments do not have a downvote option anymore?

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This thread sucks. Now, that I'm done turning my nose up at you guys, I will say Portland is way more pussified. Maybe I am judging this wrong, but I would rather walk alone downtown at 3 am in Portland than Seattle. You might run into trouble in Seattle. In Portland, you might have to punch a heroin addict in a torn up flannel. Portland might be the softest place on earth. You could go to Disneyland and run into tougher people.

See PGOS, that is how it's done.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

This thread sucks. Now, that I'm done turning my nose up at you guys, I will say Portland is way more pussified. Maybe I am judging this wrong, but I would rather walk alone downtown at 3 am in Portland than Seattle. You might run into trouble in Seattle. In Portland, you might have to punch a heroin addict in a torn up flannel. Portland might be the softest place on earth. You could go to Disneyland and run into tougher people.

Keep pressing boobs.

Keep pressing boobs.
    It took RoadDawg one paragraph to make the point you couldn't make in a dozen posts.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Keep pressing boobs.
    It took RoadDawg one paragraph to make the point you couldn't make in a dozen posts.
    Other people seemed to get it just fine.

Road's post was epic, however

Keep pressing boobs.
    Other typical Seattle pussies seemed to get it just fine.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    LOL. I check my thread and it's now about which city Seattle or Portland is more pussified?

Sigh.
    edited April 2014

Keep pressing boobs.
    Other people that have been to Seattle's redheaded stepbrother, Portland seemed to get it just fine.

• RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    If one learns anything from Husky Hardcore, it is that we know our geography.

The UW is not in Montlake.

Stanford is not in Palo Alto.

Notre Dame is not in South Bend.

Mississippi is not in Oxford.

And the Acrop is Not in Portland. It is in Milwaukie.

Keep pressing boobs.
    Other lemon party participants seemed to get it just fine.

I know you're being sarcastic but the Acrop is two blocks north of the Portland-Milwaukie line.

I have all the screenshot I need:

PurpleJ said:

If you have to compare your city to Portland to validate it, you've already lost the war.

Portland is constantly comparing itself to Seattle...with sandy results

See Sven for more details
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

And the Acrop is overrated tourist bullshit.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    Seattle vs. Portland is pretty much:

TheHB said:

Disagree, the northwest is the best region of the USA to live in.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

TheHB said:

Jesus. Stop. Embarrassing shit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TheHB said:

Here's some grown men living out that scene.

edited April 2014

TheHB said:

Jesus. Stop. Embarrassing shit.
    alright Michael, tell me where a better place to live is? Washington, Alaska, Montana, Oregon, parts of Idaho.....you can't beat it for nature and livability. Florida, AZ, NM, Cali, and Hawaii are all nice, but have flaws, as does the PNW..

the NorthEast is alright, I miss the mountains when I'm there though. too flat. Chicago has nice parts and bad parts. The eastern seaboard is miserable compared to the western seaboard. Texas sucks.

I can't comment on the south as I've never been there, but I'd imagine it isn't better than here

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

Here's some grown men living out that scene.

A ton of 75K fines in this pic.