Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Need more evidence...

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

pawz said:

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.

I don’t support open borders you fucking peon.
    You seem to vote for people that you claim you dont agree with on anything

Kind of odd IMO
    It’s almost like neither Trump nor the Democratic Party represent my views.

Trump just happens to be worse.

So odd.
    Trump is a lot closer to the views of a successful multi millionaire bidnessman like yourself. Again IMO. Just by reading what you say here

We're not electing a tailgate buddy

The idea that we Trumptard white trash love and agree with everything down the line is simplistic to the max
    Trump’s views are closer to scared old people that think they know everything and have reached the point where they refuse to accept new ideas.

When you criticize him for something, I’ll end the vigil.
    When you get a clue about Trump and the folks who voted for him let me know

I think I understand it just fine. Better than the DNC. I’m not sure you understand it at all beyond the fact that he “won” and nothing else matters.

You should know better than anyone that winning makes you lazy. Losing makes you fucking work, evolve, and evaluate.

Watch, next you’ll spout some Reagan-esque catechism from 40 years ago #Believer
    Because this is EXACLTY what the Democrats have been doing since Nov '16?
    I’m not a Democrat. How slow are you?
    Bullshit

The only Democratic presidential candidate I’ve ever voted for is Obama.

I don’t vote
    Why am I not surprised the free market, no Government, Constitution guy doesn't want to exercise his most basic right as an American.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

pawz said:

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.
    Trump is a lot closer to the views of a successful multi millionaire bidnessman like yourself. Again IMO. Just by reading what you say here

The idea that we Trumptard white trash love and agree with everything down the line is simplistic to the max
    Trump’s views are closer to scared old people that think they know everything and have reached the point where they refuse to accept new ideas.

I think I understand it just fine. Better than the DNC. I’m not sure you understand it at all beyond the fact that he “won” and nothing else matters.

You should know better than anyone that winning makes you lazy. Losing makes you fucking work, evolve, and evaluate.

Watch, next you’ll spout some Reagan-esque catechism from 40 years ago #Believer
    Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I'm not GOP but that doesn't stop you all

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats
    I don’t think you’re GOP. I think you’re all in on Trump.

I advocate for Trump here and kick ass daily. I will vote for him again. I've never hid it or denied it no matter how hard the feckless democrats who can't find a decent candidate pursue the policy of calling Trump voters trash.

I had a choice for Hillary or Trump and made the right choice. From what I see so far 2020 looks the same

I'm not going to join the retards here in one stupid claim of scandal after another

Nobody has ever had to wonder where I stand since I rang doorbells for McGovern

Ok, fine. I didn’t vote for Hillary either. But the election is over.

We are onto his actions as president.

Please name the successful policies of his presidency that has earned your unwavering support...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

I advocate for Trump here and kick ass daily. I will vote for him again. I've never hid it or denied it no matter how hard the feckless democrats who can't find a decent candidate pursue the policy of calling Trump voters trash.

I had a choice for Hillary or Trump and made the right choice. From what I see so far 2020 looks the same

I'm not going to join the retards here in one stupid claim of scandal after another

Please name the successful policies of his presidency that has earned your unwavering support...
    Tax cuts and growing economy and the wall for three. Changing the asylum laws back to what they were. Lower corporate rates that have doubled our business this year - I've been over this a thousand times and go fuck yourself with the unwavering support bullshit

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

The wall man. And keeping his own riches.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

The wall man. And keeping his own riches.
    Fuck off loser
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,345 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

So you are a communist. I already knew but thanks for confirming!

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

Tax cuts and growing economy and the wall for three. Changing the asylum laws back to what they were. Lower corporate rates that have doubled our business this year - I've been over this a thousand times and go fuck yourself with the unwavering support bullshit

All those cuts have accomplished is consolidating wealth even more than it already was.

Those people that voted Trump in? They’re not winning. No manufacturing jobs are coming back.

I guess the difference between you and me is that you care only about how big your piece of the pie is. Me me me. I hate to use labels, but it’s the defining trait of the Boomer generation.

I think my neighbors need to have enough in order to have a happy and healthy society. If we keep leaving people behind, it’s gonna get ugly. And the mega rich won’t suffer. The middle class (us fuckatrds here) will suffer.

No thanks.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,345 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

All those cuts have accomplished is consolidating wealth even more than it already was.

Those people that voted Trump in? They’re not winning. No manufacturing jobs are coming back.

I guess the difference between you and me is that you care only about how big your piece of the pie is. Me me me. I hate to use labels, but it’s the defining trait of the Boomer generation.

I think my neighbors need to have enough in order to have a happy and healthy society. If we keep leaving people behind, it’s gonna get ugly. And the mega rich won’t suffer. The middle class (us fuckatrds here) will suffer.

No thanks.
    So how much of your vast wealth did you donate back to the government?

All about you ain't it!

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    The sad thing is. The tax cuts and furthering of the wealth divide is actually what will drive the socialism he hates. It sounds counterintuitive because it is.
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    So how much of your vast wealth did you donate back to the government?

All about you ain't it!
    Brain dead question from a brain dead poster.

Go write a parking ticket.

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    Nice talking points.

I voted Trump in and got a tax cut and double the business and I'm not a rich guy like you. We are legion

So fuck off with the I only care about myself. Bears wiin already tried that

We are hiring. Paying good wages. Helping down stream suppliers

If you just want to peddle the same bullshit we are done here. Vote for the fake Indian that wants to jack up taxes and fuel that will really fuck the poor and middle just like under Obama or here in California

I don't care. I'm voting Trump, glad I did, and these weak ass attempts to shame me only show how fucking weak the field of contenders is against him

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    Nice talking points.

I voted Trump in and got a tax cut and double the business and I'm not a rich guy like you. We are legion

If you just want to peddle the same bullshit we are done here. Vote for the fake Indian that wants to jack up taxes and fuel that will really fuck the poor and middle just like under Obama or here in California

I don't care. I'm voting Trump, glad I did, and these weak ass attempts to shame me only show how fucking weak the field of contenders is against him
    That’s a nice anecdote. And I’m happy things are going well. I really am.

Unfortunately it doesn’t reflect reality across the country.

Jobs are disappearing. Wages are stagnant. Healthcare costs are skyrocketing. Entire sectors are being automated away.

Your handful of new jobs doesn’t offset that. The vast majority of new jobs that have been created are gig economy or contract jobs. AKA no benefits.

I’m sure this is all Obama’s fault though.

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    Nice talking points.

Jobs are disappearing. Wages are stagnant. Healthcare costs are skyrocketing. Entire sectors are being automated away.

Your handful of new jobs doesn’t offset that. The vast majority of new jobs that have been created are gig economy or contract jobs. AKA no benefits.

Unemployment is at an historic low. Wages are growing, These are facts

You want to do talking points find someone else. We're done here

When Lizzie gets the nomination we can take it back up and discuss how raising taxes, the price of gas and heating oil, and driving investment back overseas is a better alternative

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    Nice talking points.

When Lizzie gets the nomination we can take it back up and discuss how raising taxes, the price of gas and heating oil, and driving investment back overseas is a better alternative
    White flag?

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    Nice talking points.

White flag?
    Checkered flag

Winner
    I got enough fuck heads to argue with here.

Tell me about it.

I just wanna fuck with Sledog and Bob.

Why we gotta fight, baby?

Tell me about it.

I just wanna fuck with Sledog and Bob.

Why we gotta fight, baby?
    You'll always be my favorite classy intern
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,976
    edited October 2019

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    You are assuming all kinds of bullshit narratives without the facts to support them. This is just like your claim about poverty being the cause for crime. You feel these things are true and any examination on how what you feel might not be accurate you ignore because it disrupts your feelings.

Yes the wealthy are getting more wealthy, But with a growing income levels and falling poverty rates and greater employment for all, why should I care if rich people are getting richer? How am I impacted negatively if somebody's income went up 10 million a year and mine went up $10K a year? How am I hurt by that?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,976

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.
    Nice talking points.

Biggest reason healthcare cost are skyrocket are on account of all the other times you leftists tried to "fix" the healthcare system.