Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Need more evidence...

12346»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,976
    Tommy do you support shutting down illegal immigration and maybe curbing the number of poor dirt farmers we allow into this country each year? Because if you don't you're not really serious about stagnant wages and income inequality.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.

I don’t support open borders you fucking peon.
    You seem to vote for people that you claim you dont agree with on anything

Kind of odd IMO
    It’s almost like neither Trump nor the Democratic Party represent my views.

Trump just happens to be worse.

So odd.
    Trump is a lot closer to the views of a successful multi millionaire bidnessman like yourself. Again IMO. Just by reading what you say here

We're not electing a tailgate buddy

The idea that we Trumptard white trash love and agree with everything down the line is simplistic to the max
    Trump’s views are closer to scared old people that think they know everything and have reached the point where they refuse to accept new ideas.

When you criticize him for something, I’ll end the vigil.
    When you get a clue about Trump and the folks who voted for him let me know

I think I understand it just fine. Better than the DNC. I’m not sure you understand it at all beyond the fact that he “won” and nothing else matters.

You should know better than anyone that winning makes you lazy. Losing makes you fucking work, evolve, and evaluate.

Watch, next you’ll spout some Reagan-esque catechism from 40 years ago #Believer
    Because this is EXACLTY what the Democrats have been doing since Nov '16?
    I’m not a Democrat. How slow are you?
    Bullshit

The only Democratic presidential candidate I’ve ever voted for is Obama.

That's embarrassing

I'm not GOP but that doesn't stop you all

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats
    I don’t think you’re GOP. I think you’re all in on Trump.

I advocate for Trump here and kick ass daily. I will vote for him again. I've never hid it or denied it no matter how hard the feckless democrats who can't find a decent candidate pursue the policy of calling Trump voters trash.

I had a choice for Hillary or Trump and made the right choice. From what I see so far 2020 looks the same

I'm not going to join the retards here in one stupid claim of scandal after another

Nobody has ever had to wonder where I stand since I rang doorbells for McGovern

Ok, fine. I didn’t vote for Hillary either. But the election is over.

We are onto his actions as president.

Please name the successful policies of his presidency that has earned your unwavering support...
    Tax cuts and growing economy and the wall for three. Changing the asylum laws back to what they were. Lower corporate rates that have doubled our business this year - I've been over this a thousand times and go fuck yourself with the unwavering support bullshit

All those cuts have accomplished is consolidating wealth even more than it already was.

Those people that voted Trump in? They’re not winning. No manufacturing jobs are coming back.

I guess the difference between you and me is that you care only about how big your piece of the pie is. Me me me. I hate to use labels, but it’s the defining trait of the Boomer generation.

I think my neighbors need to have enough in order to have a happy and healthy society. If we keep leaving people behind, it’s gonna get ugly. And the mega rich won’t suffer. The middle class (us fuckatrds here) will suffer.

No thanks.
    You are assuming all kinds of bullshit narratives without the facts to support them. This is just like your claim about poverty being the cause for crime. You feel these things are true and any examination on how what you feel might not be accurate you ignore because it disrupts your feelings.

Yes the wealthy are getting more wealthy, But with a growing income levels and falling poverty rates and greater employment for all, why should I care if rich people are getting richer? How am I impacted negatively if somebody's income went up 10 million a year and mine went up $10K a year? How am I hurt by that?
    If all boats were rising with the tide I’d agree with you. But they’re not.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.
    Trump is a lot closer to the views of a successful multi millionaire bidnessman like yourself. Again IMO. Just by reading what you say here

The idea that we Trumptard white trash love and agree with everything down the line is simplistic to the max
    Trump’s views are closer to scared old people that think they know everything and have reached the point where they refuse to accept new ideas.

I think I understand it just fine. Better than the DNC. I’m not sure you understand it at all beyond the fact that he “won” and nothing else matters.

You should know better than anyone that winning makes you lazy. Losing makes you fucking work, evolve, and evaluate.

Watch, next you’ll spout some Reagan-esque catechism from 40 years ago #Believer
    Bullshit

I don’t vote
    Why am I not surprised the free market, no Government, Constitution guy doesn't want to exercise his most basic right as an American.
    Not voting is as much of a choice as voting and it is exercising my 1st amendment rights. I’m not surprised a statist like you thinks selecting your oppressor is some kind of moral act.

By your logic, everyone should bear arms because it is a basic right.

Dumbass
    SFGbob said:

Tommy do you support shutting down illegal immigration and maybe curbing the number of poor dirt farmers we allow into this country each year? Because if you don't you're not really serious about stagnant wages and income inequality.

Yes I believe in fixing immigration.

However, I disagree with the wall as an effective method of doing so. And I’m less than thrilled with the inhuman things we have done for the sake of “law and order” to people fleeing their home to come here for a better life.

Or do you want to discuss the civil liberties of actual Americans that have been violated by ICE agents hunting down illegals.

This administration stole children from their families, was ordered to return them, and has failed to do so. So your law and order argument seems to only selectively apply.

I’m still waiting for the moral majority to speak out on this one. Jesus was a known hater of immigrants, as the Bible teaches us.

None of this has fuck all to do with real wages.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

SFGbob said:

Yes I believe in fixing immigration.

However, I disagree with the wall as an effective method of doing so. And I’m less than thrilled with the inhuman things we have done for the sake of “law and order” to people fleeing their home to come here for a better life.

Or do you want to discuss the civil liberties of actual Americans that have been violated by ICE agents hunting down illegals.

This administration stole children from their families, was ordered to return them, and has failed to do so. So your law and order argument seems to only selectively apply.

I’m still waiting for the moral majority to speak out on this one. Jesus was a known hater of immigrants, as the Bible teaches us.

None of this has fuck all to do with real wages.
    I’m for open boarders.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,348 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

I advocate for Trump here and kick ass daily. I will vote for him again. I've never hid it or denied it no matter how hard the feckless democrats who can't find a decent candidate pursue the policy of calling Trump voters trash.

I had a choice for Hillary or Trump and made the right choice. From what I see so far 2020 looks the same

I'm not going to join the retards here in one stupid claim of scandal after another

Please name the successful policies of his presidency that has earned your unwavering support...
    Tax cuts and growing economy and the wall for three. Changing the asylum laws back to what they were. Lower corporate rates that have doubled our business this year - I've been over this a thousand times and go fuck yourself with the unwavering support bullshit

All those cuts have accomplished is consolidating wealth even more than it already was.

Those people that voted Trump in? They’re not winning. No manufacturing jobs are coming back.

I guess the difference between you and me is that you care only about how big your piece of the pie is. Me me me. I hate to use labels, but it’s the defining trait of the Boomer generation.

I think my neighbors need to have enough in order to have a happy and healthy society. If we keep leaving people behind, it’s gonna get ugly. And the mega rich won’t suffer. The middle class (us fuckatrds here) will suffer.

No thanks.
    So how much of your vast wealth did you donate back to the government?

All about you ain't it!
    Brain dead question from a brain dead poster.

Go write a parking ticket.
    You said this:

"I think my neighbors need to have enough in order to have a happy and healthy society."

I asked how much extra you pitched in.

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

"I think my neighbors need to have enough in order to have a happy and healthy society."

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I donate more to charity than you do, mall cop.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    Please impress us with you gifts of generosity cabin boy.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    You mean besides the thousands I give to UW every year?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869

Chinned for the use of ‘peon’. Good word. Needs to make a comeback.
    Reminds me of the movie death to smoochy

"Whatever you fucking peasant"

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I didn't think so.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I didn't think so.
    You didn’t think?

News at 11.
    edited October 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I didn't think so.
    You didn’t think?

News at 11.
    You want everyone to give for thier fellow citizens but don't toss in any extra from your yachting change purse. Telling.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I didn't think so.
    You didn’t think?

News at 11.
    You want everyone to give for thier fellow citizens but don't toss in any extra from your yachting change purse. Telling.
    Yeah I do. I know you can’t.

Don’t project your inadequacies onto me
    edited October 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I didn't think so.
    You didn’t think?

News at 11.
    Yeah I do. I know you can’t.

Don’t project your inadequacies onto me
    I do. Charities. I just don't vote to force everyone else to do it.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I didn't think so.
    You didn’t think?

News at 11.
    How many tax payer dollars did waste durring your storied career as a meter maid?
    edited October 2019
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

No thanks.

All about you ain't it!

You said this:

NONE!

Now shut the fuck up!
    I didn't think so.
    You didn’t think?

News at 11.
    How many tax payer dollars did waste durring your storied career as a meter maid?
    Didn't do parking tickets. We Had people for that. They were very good at it. Arrested much?