Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    1) Get vaccinated in you want to.
    2) Get your kids vaccinated if you want to.
    3)If you don’t, you’re not real bright, but who gives a fuck.
    4)My body, my choice.
    5)I’m fully vaccinated and get flu shots. So go fuck yourself. And people who don’t get flu vaccinations are also fucking retards. But I don’t give a shit.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

4)My body, my choice.
    5)I’m fully vaccinated and get flu shots. So go fuck yourself. And people who don’t get flu vaccinations are also fucking retards. But I don’t give a shit.

Fucking retards should be compelled to observe public health measures. Don’t even Libertarians agree that public health is one of those minimal governmental concerns they don’t oppose?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

4)My body, my choice.

If it were truly as simple as my body my choice I’d agree.

But it’s not.
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

Fucking retards should be compelled to observe public health measures. Don’t even Libertarians agree that public health is one of those minimal governmental concerns they don’t oppose?
    My body, my choice. Take the risk, live with the consequences. If vaccines work, who cares? Yeah yeah..What about the babies and those who can’t be vaccinated.. Fuck off.. Give me the list of babies and those who can’t be vaccinated who died of the measles in the last 10 years.
    edited October 2019

4)My body, my choice.

But it’s not.
    It is.

Here is a substance developed by big pharma, put it in your body or else. Trust us.

Fuck off.

4)My body, my choice.

But it’s not.
    Why don’t people go ape shit over others not getting flu shots? The flu is one of the top killers every year. I can’t tell you how many people I’ve talked to who are all about vaccines back and make a bunch of stupid claims and excuses when I ask them if they got a flu shot.

HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

My body, my choice. Take the risk, live with the consequences. If vaccines work, who cares? Yeah yeah..What about the babies and those who can’t be vaccinated.. Fuck off.. Give me the list of babies and those who can’t be vaccinated who died of the measles in the last 10 years.
    There’s a reason why we haven’t these issues in decades. We will have them moving forward. Do you have to stick your hand into the fire to know it’s a bad idea?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

There’s a reason why we haven’t these issues in decades. We will have them moving forward. Do you have to stick your hand into the fire to know it’s a bad idea?
    Will that be before or after we all die from climate change?

Just another bullshit prediction in a line of bullshit predictions that have been proclaimed my entire life.

If someone chooses not to get vaccinated and gets sick. So?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

Just another bullshit prediction in a line of bullshit predictions that have been proclaimed my entire life.

Kids don’t really make these choices. Fucked up parents do.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

The government should make more parenting decisions. Good idea. Especially with Trump running the show
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

4)My body, my choice.

But it’s not.
    Why don’t people go ape shit over others not getting flu shots? The flu is one of the top killers every year. I can’t tell you how many people I’ve talked to who are all about vaccines back and make a bunch of stupid claims and excuses when I ask them if they got a flu shot.
    But but but Biden POTD.
    2001400ex said:

4)My body, my choice.

But it’s not.
    But but but Biden POTD.
    At least try to make sense once in a while.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

The government should make more parenting decisions. Good idea. Especially with Trump running the show
    Yes, government should take the position that vaccination isn’t a choice. You do understand me.
    People at risk when people don’t immunize:

Children
    The elderly
    Immune compromised aka pregnant women and people fighting cancer.

It’s not my
    Body my choice unless you’re proposing we isolate these people so they can’t harm the general population.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    Are we checking to see if the illegals have their shots? How many of the growing number are kids of illegals?

Are we checking to see if the illegals have their shots? How many of the growing number are kids of illegals?

No clue. Ask Paws.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

Yes, government should take the position that vaccination isn’t a choice. You do understand me.
    Big pharma and big government injecting people “for the greater good”. I’m sure Trump agrees

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my
    Body my choice unless you’re proposing we isolate these people so they can’t harm the general population.

Can I get the list of elderly, pregnant wake and people fighting cancer who died of the measles in the last 10 years?

Who wouldn’t the elderly, pregnant women and people fighting cancer not be vaccinated before they got old, pregnant or cancer. If that was their choice?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

4)My body, my choice.

Big pharma and big government injecting people “for the greater good”. I’m sure Trump agrees
    I don’t know about that. Pandemics are good, and easy to win.

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Can I get the list of elderly, pregnant wake and people fighting cancer who died of the measles in the last 10 years?

Who wouldn’t the elderly, pregnant women and people fighting cancer not be vaccinated before they got old, pregnant or cancer. If that was their choice?
    Google herd immunity.

I’m talking about vaccinated people that are immune compromised due to another issue such as illness, age, or pregnancy.

Greatest number of new cases since 1992. Yes, some of this is immigrant populations with no vaccines/healthcare where they are from. Some of it is also stupid housewives that think celebrities know more about science and health than doctors.