Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Need more evidence...

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

If I'm vaccinated, why should I give a single fuck if others do? What argument are you trying to make? The only people effected by others getting or not getting vaccinations are the idiots that don't get vaccinated in the first place.

Unfortunately that isn’t true. But to be fair that is a widely held misconception.

I think Damone thought that a few hours ago too. Which is why he said the same thing before trying to pivot to body counts and personal liberty.

But apparently I’m infringing on the rights of the individual to spread preventable disease.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Looking forward to Damone’s “I’ll shout fire in a crowded theater because I want to!” manifesto.

You’re understanding of the constitution and self ownership is rudimentary.

Because the government using violence to force substances into a persons body, against their will, is the same as inciting a riot. But your attempt at the false equivalency fallacy is noted.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2019

If I'm vaccinated, why should I give a single fuck if others do? What argument are you trying to make? The only people effected by others getting or not getting vaccinations are the idiots that don't get vaccinated in the first place.

Unfortunately that isn’t true. But to be fair that is a widely held misconception.

I think Damone thought that a few hours ago too. Which is why he said the same thing before trying to pivot to body counts and personal liberty.

But apparently I’m infringing on the rights of the individual to spread preventable disease.
    You are infringing on the right of self ownership. If you were really worried about disease you’d want real action on the homeless.

What amount of government violence do you advocate to preventing the measles?

Thankfully my way is still the law of the land.

You are infringing on the right of self ownership. If you were really worried about disease you’d want real action on the homeless.

What amount of government violence do you advocate to preventing the measles?

Thankfully my way is still the law of the land.
    I hate the homeless. HTH
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,348 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

You love illegals doing it!
    Sledog said:

You loves illegals doing it!
    Nope. They’re part of the problem. Vaccination should be a condition of entry.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

Sledog said:

That would require controlling entry

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    So flu shots do anything?

Maybe if you don't want the flu

You should have better genetics
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2019
    Many vaccines use aborted baby parts. As well as many other questionable ingredients. Go screw yourself.

People at risk when people don’t immunize:

Children
    The elderly
    Immune compromised aka pregnant women and people fighting cancer.

It’s not my
    Body my choice unless you’re proposing we isolate these people so they can’t harm the general population.

Can I get the list of elderly, pregnant wake and people fighting cancer who died of the measles in the last 10 years?

Who wouldn’t the elderly, pregnant women and people fighting cancer not be vaccinated before they got old, pregnant or cancer. If that was their choice?
    Google herd immunity.

I’m talking about vaccinated people that are immune compromised due to another issue such as illness, age, or pregnancy.

Greatest number of new cases since 1992. Yes, some of this is immigrant populations with no vaccines/healthcare where they are from. Some of it is also stupid housewives that think celebrities know more about science and health than doctors.

Can I get the list of deaths? Or is it zero?
    100,000 per year. Down from millions per year before vaccinations became commonplace. 1/1000 die from it.

Polio isn’t deadly, are you saying we shouldn’t vaccinate for it?
    Yeah, 100k. Also the same counties where tens of thousands die from diarrhea

Hell of a pivot you did there. Where did I ever say “we” shouldn’t vaccinate against polio or anything. People should. I’m thinking you missed the argument and for some reason decided to argue a point that was never made.

I got a flu shot today. Do you get them? The flu actually kills tens of thousands in the US every year. Yet the forced vaccine crowd backs down pretty fast when you include flu shots. Why?
    Yes I get a flu shot. I think everyone should.

What’s your point, since I obviously missed it.
    Yes. You missed it. People should get vaccinated. People should have the choice. They may also be excluded from government owned buildings as a result. That’s the governments choice.
    Agree with the first part. Disagree with the latter. The government owns nothing. The government is owned by the people. Therefore the government doesn't have the right to prevent the unvaccinated from entering government building that their taxpayer dollars pay for.

People at risk when people don’t immunize:

Children
    The elderly
    Immune compromised aka pregnant women and people fighting cancer.

It’s not my
    Body my choice unless you’re proposing we isolate these people so they can’t harm the general population.

Can I get the list of elderly, pregnant wake and people fighting cancer who died of the measles in the last 10 years?

Who wouldn’t the elderly, pregnant women and people fighting cancer not be vaccinated before they got old, pregnant or cancer. If that was their choice?
    Google herd immunity.

I’m talking about vaccinated people that are immune compromised due to another issue such as illness, age, or pregnancy.

Greatest number of new cases since 1992. Yes, some of this is immigrant populations with no vaccines/healthcare where they are from. Some of it is also stupid housewives that think celebrities know more about science and health than doctors.

Can I get the list of deaths? Or is it zero?
    100,000 per year. Down from millions per year before vaccinations became commonplace. 1/1000 die from it.

Polio isn’t deadly, are you saying we shouldn’t vaccinate for it?
    Yeah, 100k. Also the same counties where tens of thousands die from diarrhea

Hell of a pivot you did there. Where did I ever say “we” shouldn’t vaccinate against polio or anything. People should. I’m thinking you missed the argument and for some reason decided to argue a point that was never made.

I got a flu shot today. Do you get them? The flu actually kills tens of thousands in the US every year. Yet the forced vaccine crowd backs down pretty fast when you include flu shots. Why?
    Yes I get a flu shot. I think everyone should.

What’s your point, since I obviously missed it.
    Yes. You missed it. People should get vaccinated. People should have the choice. They may also be excluded from government owned buildings as a result. That’s the governments choice.
    Nope, that’s what I thought you were saying.

I fundamentally disagree.

If your choices threaten my health or my families health, then you’ve infringed on my liberty.

Still waiting for the case against immunization to be stronger than “I don’t want to”...
    You and your family have the choice to stay home. Put on your tin foil hats and be stay sequestered in a bunker if you're that scared of catching the sniffles.

Sledog said:

Who's going to vaccinate then in the middle of the Rio Grande?

Shmartt you are!

Are we checking to see if the illegals have their shots? How many of the growing number are kids of illegals?

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.
    How does Japan survive?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,205 Founders Club

Are we checking to see if the illegals have their shots? How many of the growing number are kids of illegals?

No clue. Ask Paws.
    How the fuck would I know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGoOegtBq-o

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.

I don’t support open borders you fucking peon.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,725 Standard Supporter

Chinned for the use of ‘peon’. Good word. Needs to make a comeback.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

You seem to vote for people that you claim you dont agree with on anything

Kind of odd IMO