Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Need more evidence...

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2019

People at risk when people don’t immunize:

Children
    The elderly
    Immune compromised aka pregnant women and people fighting cancer.

It’s not my
    Body my choice unless you’re proposing we isolate these people so they can’t harm the general population.

Can I get the list of elderly, pregnant wake and people fighting cancer who died of the measles in the last 10 years?

Who wouldn’t the elderly, pregnant women and people fighting cancer not be vaccinated before they got old, pregnant or cancer. If that was their choice?
    Google herd immunity.

I’m talking about vaccinated people that are immune compromised due to another issue such as illness, age, or pregnancy.

Greatest number of new cases since 1992. Yes, some of this is immigrant populations with no vaccines/healthcare where they are from. Some of it is also stupid housewives that think celebrities know more about science and health than doctors.
    I know all about herd immunity and it doesn’t trump individual liberty and the right to self ownership.

I know you love big government and big pharma. But as long as the government can be run by people like trump, Pelosi, Sanders etc and big pharma is in their pockets, is like the option to opt out.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my
    Body my choice unless you’re proposing we isolate these people so they can’t harm the general population.

Can I get the list of elderly, pregnant wake and people fighting cancer who died of the measles in the last 10 years?

Who wouldn’t the elderly, pregnant women and people fighting cancer not be vaccinated before they got old, pregnant or cancer. If that was their choice?
    Google herd immunity.

I’m talking about vaccinated people that are immune compromised due to another issue such as illness, age, or pregnancy.

Greatest number of new cases since 1992. Yes, some of this is immigrant populations with no vaccines/healthcare where they are from. Some of it is also stupid housewives that think celebrities know more about science and health than doctors.
    I know all about herd immunity and it doesn’t trump individual liberty and gen right to self ownership.
    Personal liberty argument is pretty weak since failure to immunize threatens the liberty of those around you.

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Google herd immunity.

Can I get the list of deaths? Or is it zero?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,910 Standard Supporter

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

It worked with you for awhile.

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Google herd immunity.

100,000 per year. Down from millions per year before vaccinations became commonplace. 1/1000 die from it.

Polio isn’t deadly, are you saying we shouldn’t vaccinate for it?

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

It worked with you for awhile.

Huh?
    edited October 2019

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Google herd immunity.

100,000 per year. Down from millions per year before vaccinations became commonplace. 1/1000 die from it.

Yeah, 100k. Also the same counties where tens of thousands die from diarrhea

Hell of a pivot you did there. Where did I ever say “we” shouldn’t vaccinate against polio or anything. People should. I’m thinking you missed the argument and for some reason decided to argue a point that was never made.

I got a flu shot today. Do you get them? The flu actually kills tens of thousands in the US every year. Yet the forced vaccine crowd backs down pretty fast when you include flu shots. Why?

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Google herd immunity.

Hell of a pivot you did there. Where did I ever say “we” shouldn’t vaccinate against polio or anything. People should. I’m thinking you missed the argument and for some reason decided to argue a point that was never made.

I got a flu shot today. Do you get them? The flu actually kills tens of thousands in the US every year. Yet the forced vaccine crowd backs down pretty fast when you include flu shots. Why?
    Yes I get a flu shot. I think everyone should.

What’s your point, since I obviously missed it.

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Google herd immunity.

Yes. You missed it. People should get vaccinated. People should have the choice. They may also be excluded from government owned buildings as a result. That’s the governments choice.

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Google herd immunity.

Yes. You missed it. People should get vaccinated. People should have the choice. They may also be excluded from government owned buildings as a result. That’s the governments choice.
    Nope, that’s what I thought you were saying.

I fundamentally disagree.

If your choices threaten my health or my families health, then you’ve infringed on my liberty.

Still waiting for the case against immunization to be stronger than “I don’t want to”...
    edited October 2019

Children
    The elderly

It’s not my

Google herd immunity.

Nope, that’s what I thought you were saying.

I fundamentally disagree.

If your choices threaten my health or my families health, then you’ve infringed on my liberty.

Still waiting for the case against immunization to be stronger than “I don’t want to”...
    Get you and your family vaccinated.

What else do you trust the government and big pharma with? They always have you’re best interest at heart. I’m sure of it. Lets put Trump in charge of what goes into our bodies. Good idea. And yes, “i don’t want to and fuck off” is as strong as a case as needed.

you’re the same type of nut who wants to remove peoples liberty when choosing how to protect themselves and their family. Hypocrites. My body, my choice. My self agency and ownership is more important than your family.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

1) Get vaccinated in you want to.
    2) Get your kids vaccinated if you want to.
    3)If you don’t, you’re not real bright, but who gives a fuck.
    4)My body, my choice.
    5)I’m fully vaccinated and get flu shots. So go fuck yourself. And people who don’t get flu vaccinations are also fucking retards. But I don’t give a shit.

Fucking retards should be compelled to observe public health measures. Don’t even Libertarians agree that public health is one of those minimal governmental concerns they don’t oppose?
    My body, my choice. Take the risk, live with the consequences. If vaccines work, who cares? Yeah yeah..What about the babies and those who can’t be vaccinated.. Fuck off.. Give me the list of babies and those who can’t be vaccinated who died of the measles in the last 10 years.
    There’s a reason why we haven’t these issues in decades. We will have them moving forward. Do you have to stick your hand into the fire to know it’s a bad idea?
    Will that be before or after we all die from climate change?

Just another bullshit prediction in a line of bullshit predictions that have been proclaimed my entire life.

If someone chooses not to get vaccinated and gets sick. So?
    Kids don’t really make these choices. Fucked up parents do.
    The government should make more parenting decisions. Good idea. Especially with Trump running the show
    Yes, government should take the position that vaccination isn’t a choice. You do understand me.
    Big pharma and big government injecting people “for the greater good”. I’m sure Trump agrees
    I don’t know about that. Pandemics are good, and easy to win.
    And thanks to the open border policy pandemics are BACK

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    if you have been immunized from every disease how is someone not getting immunized threatening you? They should only be threatening to those who also have not been immunized.

Unless immunization does not work.
    edited October 2019
    LebamDawg said:

if you have been immunized from every disease how is someone not getting immunized threatening you? They should only be threatening to those who also have not been immunized.

Unless immunization does not work.

But but but pregnant women and people with cancer!!!

Of course they don’t address actual problems that will kill people, like Typhus. But that requires them to address the homeless problem. And they can’t do that, because that’s a result of their failed policies. So you might have to live with a typhus and Black Plague threat. But at least you’ll be forced to be vaccinated the measles. So it’s all good.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,348 Standard Supporter

4)My body, my choice.
    5)I’m fully vaccinated and get flu shots. So go fuck yourself. And people who don’t get flu vaccinations are also fucking retards. But I don’t give a shit.

If it were truly as simple as my body my choice I’d agree.

But it’s not.
    It's that simple for drug use why not vaccines? Druggies kill a shitload of people.
    Sledog said:

4)My body, my choice.

But it’s not.
    It's that simple for drug use why not vaccines? Druggies kill a shitload of people.
    Because it’s not about saving lives. It’s about control. Some people get a hard on when it comes to control. HondoBros love it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,348 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

4)My body, my choice.

But it’s not.
    Because it’s not about saving lives. It’s about control. Some people get a hard on when it comes to control. HondoBros love it.
    Of course they want ultimate control. Thinks they'll be in charge when the glorious reign of communism in Amerika comes to pass.
    Wow. We’ve gone from let’s keep people from getting sick to this is a plot to control everyone faster than I thought possible.

Well done, hive mind.
    Looking forward to Damone’s “I’ll shout fire in a crowded theater because I want to!” manifesto.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited October 2019
    If I'm vaccinated, why should I give a single fuck if others do? What argument are you trying to make? The only people effected by others getting or not getting vaccinated are the idiots that don't get vaccinated in the first place.