Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Need more evidence...

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.

I don’t support open borders you fucking peon.
    Chinned for the use of ‘peon’. Good word. Needs to make a comeback.
    I prefer the word pisson. It's usually more accurate.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Many vaccines use aborted baby parts. As well as many other questionable ingredients. Go screw yourself.

Big if true. This might have legs.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,725 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

@ThomasFremont supports open borders but is against communicable diseases. Seems to me like those two positions don't really jive.

Don’t be an Eddie.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

You seem to vote for people that you claim you dont agree with on anything

Kind of odd IMO
    It’s almost like neither Trump nor the Democratic Party represent my views.

Trump just happens to be worse.

So odd.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.
    Trump is a lot closer to the views of a successful multi millionaire bidnessman like yourself. Again IMO. Just by reading what you say here

We're not electing a tailgate buddy

The idea that we Trumptard white trash love and agree with everything down the line is simplistic to the max
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Don’t be an Eddie.
    I don't get the joke but chuckled anyway.

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.
    Trump is a lot closer to the views of a successful multi millionaire bidnessman like yourself. Again IMO. Just by reading what you say here

The idea that we Trumptard white trash love and agree with everything down the line is simplistic to the max
    Trump’s views are closer to scared old people that think they know everything and have reached the point where they refuse to accept new ideas.

When you criticize him for something, I’ll end the vigil.

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Trump’s views are closer to scared old people that think they know everything and have reached the point where they refuse to accept new ideas.

When you get a clue about Trump and the folks who voted for him let me know

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

I think I understand it just fine. Better than the DNC. I’m not sure you understand it at all beyond the fact that he “won” and nothing else matters.

You should know better than anyone that winning makes you lazy. Losing makes you fucking work, evolve, and evaluate.

Watch, next you’ll spout some Reagan-esque catechism from 40 years ago #Believer
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,205 Founders Club

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

I think I understand it just fine. Better than the DNC. I’m not sure you understand it at all beyond the fact that he “won” and nothing else matters.

You should know better than anyone that winning makes you lazy. Losing makes you fucking work, evolve, and evaluate.

Watch, next you’ll spout some Reagan-esque catechism from 40 years ago #Believer
    Because this is EXACLTY what the Democrats have been doing since Nov '16?
    pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

I’m not a Democrat. How slow are you?

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

You don't get it

Hope this helps
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,205 Founders Club

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

I said you are a Democrat?

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

The only Democratic presidential candidate I’ve ever voted for is Obama.

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I'm not GOP but that doesn't stop you all

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats
    I don’t think you’re GOP. I think you’re all in on Trump.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,348 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Democrat=communist doesn't that cover all your bases?

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

That's embarrassing

I voted for W and Trump

The rest Democrats
    I don’t think you’re GOP. I think you’re all in on Trump.

I advocate for Trump here and kick ass daily. I will vote for him again. I've never hid it or denied it no matter how hard the feckless democrats who can't find a decent candidate pursue the policy of calling Trump voters trash.

I had a choice for Hillary or Trump and made the right choice. From what I see so far 2020 looks the same

I'm not going to join the retards here in one stupid claim of scandal after another

Nobody has ever had to wonder where I stand since I rang doorbells for McGovern

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

pawz said:

Kind of odd IMO

So odd.

Bullshit

I don’t vote