Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Game of Thrones season 8 mega thread

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Jon being able to ride a dragon should have made her realize he was telling the truth quite quickly.

She suffers from TDS (Throne Derangement Syndrome)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    Sansa needs to show tittays or GTFO.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    jecornel said:

Jon being able to ride a dragon should have made her realize he was telling the truth quite quickly.

And having that nice D that she's a cravin
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Thinking about it more, I feel like the Hound is the only side character who can’t die next episode.

He has unfinished business with zombie Mountain

The witch's prophesy says that Cersei will be killed by a little brother, but she didn't say which one or whether they'd be wights when they did it
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

NEsnake12 said:

Thinking about it more, I feel like the Hound is the only side character who can’t die next episode.

The witch's prophesy says that Cersei will be killed by a little brother, but she didn't say which one or whether they'd be wights when they did it

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,357
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sansa wins it all after Dany kills John

Cook it
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

NEsnake12 said:

Dude do you even Feast for Crows

"And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine wasting time on this.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

NEsnake12 said:

"And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."
    True enough, although I'm not sure the show has acknowledged that part? Sort of like how the House of the Undying visions are vastly different from book to show. I've pretty much separated the two in my headcanon at this point.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

NEsnake12 said:

True enough, although I'm not sure the show has acknowledged that part? Sort of like how the House of the Undying visions are vastly different from book to show. I've pretty much separated the two in my headcanon at this point.
    D&D don't dare stray that far from GRRM's main storylines, whether or not he's committed them to page just yet. He laid out everybody's fates to D&D, but they have leeway in some of the details of how to get there. But the fate is the fate. GRRM has spoken. They could change Selmy's doom, because he's a minor character. But Cersei is Cersei, and the prophecy is pretty clear; she's just letting it play out
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

Ever think he comes back as a Wight and the Clegane bowl takes place with both brothers in zombie mode?
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,099
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Was it me or did Arya look unenthused about just getting some D for the first time? Gendry was asleep after blasting Arya's insides with his hot cookies so he probably thogh he laid it down well. But Arya had a look on her face "that's it"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,357
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was hoping for Arya and the Mountain
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

El Oh El at how lazy the story and dialogue has become.

I knew it would eventually go to shit eventually when I saw, during season 2 or 3, how long it would take to bring everything together and end the story at the pace things were going. They finally put the rush on and it fell apart. Season seven was badly forced, but they rushed through so much I thought they might be able to pull it back together for the laatseason. Still too much left though, I'm afraid. This one is going to feel rushed and forced too.

I'll watch it and like it anyways. I wuaboutfourmore seasons.

I was hoping for Arya and the Mountain

Arya wearing the Hounds face vs mountain
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019