Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know who really did collude with Putin and the Russians to undermine...

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019

SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

http://youtu.be/0l4bQYZcaQk

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

They (the returns) have everything to do with trust and confidence. Everything he did in the leading up to the appointment of Mueller (inc non release of the tax returns) creates suspicion.
    Everything he did?

Jesus this is just pathetic backtracking now
    Backtracking my ass. Where the fuck did I ever say he was guilty of collusion or obstruction or call for impeachment in the Tug? I was in the LIPO camp from day fucking 1.
    You're saying it now

It was bullshit. There's no excuse for it. It was a coup attempt

And you're running cover
    Saying what now? That he's made some really poor decisions that didn't help build his trust worthiness and created a lot of suspicion = saying that Mueller would find get him on collusion or obstruction. Coup attempt my fucking ass. The process played out how it's fucking supposed in a country founded on rule of law.
    C'mon. You are backtracking and doubling down. And Race is right, this was tantamount to an attempted coup, even a blind man can see that. You've been open with your loathing of Trump and Trump supporters, going so far as to start a thread wherein a kid was hassled by a hate group and man in his 60's and you blamed the kid because the way he was dressed, he was begging for it. Just own it and move on.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

http://youtu.be/0l4bQYZcaQk

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

They (the returns) have everything to do with trust and confidence. Everything he did in the leading up to the appointment of Mueller (inc non release of the tax returns) creates suspicion.
    Everything he did?

Jesus this is just pathetic backtracking now
    Backtracking my ass. Where the fuck did I ever say he was guilty of collusion or obstruction or call for impeachment in the Tug? I was in the LIPO camp from day fucking 1.
    You're saying it now

It was bullshit. There's no excuse for it. It was a coup attempt

And you're running cover
    Saying what now? That he's made some really poor decisions that didn't help build his trust worthiness and created a lot of suspicion = saying that Mueller would find get him on collusion or obstruction. Coup attempt my fucking ass. The process played out how it's fucking supposed in a country founded on rule of law.
    C'mon. You are backtracking and doubling down. And Race is right, this was tantamount to an attempted coup, even a blind man can see that. You've been open with your loathing of Trump and Trump supporters, going so far as to start a thread wherein a kid was hassled by a hate group and man in his 60's and you blamed the kid because the way he was dressed, he was begging for it. Just own it and move on.
    That kid was going to grow up into a white male though
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It absolutely was a coup attempt. No question about it. All based on manufactured lies from the opposition party, candidate and sitting president Obama with a complicit MSM to do the heavy lifting.

Originally intended to throw the election Hillary's way it was turned into a coup attempt of the legally elected sitting president. That is indeed treason.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'll wait for the report. I guess Don Jr is lucky Russia really didn't have anything to give him. Pardon me if I don't feel Charles Krauthammer and I really owe anything to you at this point.

Meanwhile, evidence of obstruction was substantial enough that Mueller wouldn't exonerate Daddy. I have no problem with an exercise of prosecutorial discretion not to charge: we're even on that score. And the tax/financial/campaign finance crimes are all but proven. And that's not to ignore that not every reprehensible act or attitude displayed by Daddy is criminal.

Daddy is innocent until proven guilty of course. Like OJ.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

$50 million dollars and 30 pro-Clinton attorneys and a hundred plus FBI agents issuing 500 plus subpoenas coupled with months of secret grand jury testimony and that's the best you've got Kunt?

Fucking pathetic.
    I’ve seen a four page letter. If you have the report, please post it.
    No further indictments, no collusion. I see egg all over your fucking face O'Keefed. What happened to all of those claims about Trump being Putin's puppet Kunt?

Don't worry, I never expected you to have the integrity to admit you were wrong. You never have, even after you swallowed like a bitch and claimed Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away, you didn't admit that you were wrong. Dunking on your ignorant ass is one of your more enduring qualities O'Keefed.
    Funny how you now stand behind "no *further* indictments". But when Hillary was cleared you still called her a criminal.
    She wasn't "cleared". Ever. The Obozo administration said don't prosecute her. Big difference.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,161
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'll wait for the report. I guess Don Jr is lucky Russia really didn't have anything to give him. Pardon me if I don't feel Charles Krauthammer and I really owe anything to you at this point.

Meanwhile, evidence of obstruction was substantial enough that Mueller wouldn't exonerate Daddy. I have no problem with an exercise of prosecutorial discretion not to charge: we're even on that score. And the tax/financial/campaign finance crimes are all but proven. And that's not to ignore that not every reprehensible act or attitude displayed by Daddy is criminal.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

$50 million dollars and 30 pro-Clinton attorneys and a hundred plus FBI agents issuing 500 plus subpoenas coupled with months of secret grand jury testimony and that's the best you've got Kunt?

Fucking pathetic.
    No further indictments, no collusion. I see egg all over your fucking face O'Keefed. What happened to all of those claims about Trump being Putin's puppet Kunt?

Don't worry, I never expected you to have the integrity to admit you were wrong. You never have, even after you swallowed like a bitch and claimed Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away, you didn't admit that you were wrong. Dunking on your ignorant ass is one of your more enduring qualities O'Keefed.
    Funny how you now stand behind "no *further* indictments". But when Hillary was cleared you still called her a criminal.
    She wasn't "cleared". Ever. The Obozo administration said don't prosecute her. Big difference.
    Daddy wasn't cleared either.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Keep hope alive!!!!!

Fucking pathetic.

So is Mueller in on the cover up? Are there really crimes that Trump committed and Barr just won't prosecute him for them O'Keefed? It's Mike Brown all over again isn't it Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Keep hope alive!!!!!

Fucking pathetic.

So is Mueller in on the cover up? Are there really crimes that Trump committed and Barr just won't prosecute him for them O'Keefed? It's Mike Brown all over again isn't it Kunt.
    Even Bob Barr says Daddy wasn't cleared. And he's Daddy's guy.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    So both Mueller and Barr are in on the cover up. Got it.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Keep hope alive!!!!!

Fucking pathetic.

Even Bob Barr says Daddy wasn't cleared. And he's Daddy's guy.
    Read the end of the story rocket boy. Without a crime there is nothing to obstruct.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/politics/mueller-report-barr-obstruction-decoded/index.html
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

According to mueller and Barr, was trump exonerated on obstruction of justice allegations Bob?

• Options

SFGbob said:

According to mueller and Barr, was trump exonerated on obstruction of justice allegations Bob?

Read the post above your own dingus.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

A “man of integrity” would answer a simple question. You never do. Sad.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Yes. Your problem is you can't admit it.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-mccarthy-how-long-has-mueller-known-there-was-no-trump-russia-collusion
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

So you didn’t read the Barr summary. Not surprised.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

So you didn’t read the Barr summary. Not surprised.
    To be fair Trump didn't read it either. I'm exonerated!!!! (Not really)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep hope alive

Trump is guilty because we want him to be
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Jesus they have lost it. Barr flat out lied and there's a massive bombshell that they are trying to cover up

Or, they are fucking with the Dems because they fall for it every time.

You'd think Nancy or someone would be telling them to temper expectations
  • Options
    Trump was exonerated!
  • Options

Jesus they have lost it. Barr flat out lied and there's a massive bombshell that they are trying to cover up

Or, they are fucking with the Dems because they fall for it every time.

You'd think Nancy or someone would be telling them to temper expectations

We're taking Barr at his word. What part is too difficult?