Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You know who really did collude with Putin and the Russians to undermine...

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Do you think Bob there would have even been a special counsel if Trump had done these 3 things?

- Release tax returns prior to the election like every other candidate does?
    - DO NOT fire Comey
    - Acknowledge that there was a Russian effort (this is a fact) to interfere with the election and that it did merit being investigated so the country can better prevent this sort of thing in the future.

Most of his wounds are self inflicted and needless.

Yes

And fuck Comey. He not only should have been fired he still should be arrested

Obama and Hillary denied there was interference. Where is the special prosecutor?

Trump did not bring this on himself. Page and Stroke and the rest brought it on him. The evidence is there and this is why it needs to come out. Get a SP now
    Arrest Comey. Arrest all of them!
    US justice demands nothing less.
    After all, justice is very important.
    Keep it up, @CirrhosisDawg and you'll end up sleeping with Vincent Foster, John Ashe, Ron Brown and any of a number of other mysterious dead Clinton associates.

You hopping aboard the crazy train, PT?
    You gotta admit - there’s a shitload of names tied to the Clintons who are dead.

Why the ambiguous response?
    The Throbber posts pics of boobs, writes of daddy issues and the G&R Compound....

And you have to ask whether The Throbber is on the crazy train?!?

Seriously?

Seriously! Leave the man to his work!
    @creepycoug , My nega!

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

http://youtu.be/0l4bQYZcaQk

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

Wait. This weekend the investigation was launched because the dossier. Now your actually admit that it was launched because firing of Comey. We're you lying then or you lying now? Lol lyin Bob
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'll wait for the report. I guess Don Jr is lucky Russia really didn't have anything to give him. Pardon me if I don't feel Charles Krauthammer and I really owe anything to you at this point.

Meanwhile, evidence of obstruction was substantial enough that Mueller wouldn't exonerate Daddy. I have no problem with an exercise of prosecutorial discretion not to charge: we're even on that score. And the tax/financial/campaign finance crimes are all but proven. And that's not to ignore that not every reprehensible act or attitude displayed by Daddy is criminal.

Daddy is innocent until proven guilty of course. Like OJ.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

$50 million dollars and 30 pro-Clinton attorneys and a hundred plus FBI agents issuing 500 plus subpoenas coupled with months of secret grand jury testimony and that's the best you've got Kunt?

Fucking pathetic.
    I’ve seen a four page letter. If you have the report, please post it.
    No further indictments, no collusion. I see egg all over your fucking face O'Keefed. What happened to all of those claims about Trump being Putin's puppet Kunt?

Don't worry, I never expected you to have the integrity to admit you were wrong. You never have, even after you swallowed like a bitch and claimed Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away, you didn't admit that you were wrong. Dunking on your ignorant ass is one of your more enduring qualities O'Keefed.
    Funny how you now stand behind "no *further* indictments". But when Hillary was cleared you still called her a criminal.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

Wait. This weekend the investigation was launched because the dossier. Now your actually admit that it was launched because firing of Comey. We're you lying then or you lying now? Lol lyin Bob
    You need to learn how to read
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'll wait for the report. I guess Don Jr is lucky Russia really didn't have anything to give him. Pardon me if I don't feel Charles Krauthammer and I really owe anything to you at this point.

Meanwhile, evidence of obstruction was substantial enough that Mueller wouldn't exonerate Daddy. I have no problem with an exercise of prosecutorial discretion not to charge: we're even on that score. And the tax/financial/campaign finance crimes are all but proven. And that's not to ignore that not every reprehensible act or attitude displayed by Daddy is criminal.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

$50 million dollars and 30 pro-Clinton attorneys and a hundred plus FBI agents issuing 500 plus subpoenas coupled with months of secret grand jury testimony and that's the best you've got Kunt?

Fucking pathetic.
    No further indictments, no collusion. I see egg all over your fucking face O'Keefed. What happened to all of those claims about Trump being Putin's puppet Kunt?

Don't worry, I never expected you to have the integrity to admit you were wrong. You never have, even after you swallowed like a bitch and claimed Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away, you didn't admit that you were wrong. Dunking on your ignorant ass is one of your more enduring qualities O'Keefed.
    Funny how you now stand behind "no *further* indictments". But when Hillary was cleared you still called her a criminal.
    Still angry about Hillary

Sad
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Investigation by Mueller my cock sucking friend, not the investigation of Trump. Your reading comprehension sucks as hard as you do with those little Mexican boys
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Keep hope alive!!!!!

Fucking pathetic.

Not so funny is how you lie and pull claims straight out of your ass.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Investigation by Mueller my cock sucking friend, not the investigation of Trump. Your reading comprehension sucks as hard as you do with those little Mexican boys
    These your words Bob? No?

Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is there a connection between cocksucking and poor reading comprehension? Appears so
    Standard Supporter
    Firing Comey was the excuse they used to appoint Mueller, I realize that you’re a clueless moron Hondo with little knowledge outside of how to entice 10 year old Mexican boys into playing the gringo and the burro but try to keep your head out of your ass for just a few minutes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is there a connection between cocksucking and poor reading comprehension? Appears so
    So they are your words and you did change your lie that the dossier started the Mueller investigation.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So they are your words and you did change your lie that the dossier started the Mueller investigation.
    Pathological fucking liar. I said the dossier started the investigation that begin in July of 2016 of Trump.

Stick to cock sucking Hondo, you’re no good at anything else
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological fucking liar. I said the dossier started the investigation that begin in July of 2016 of Trump.

Lil lyin Bob angry for being called out for lying.
    Standard Supporter
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob angry for being called out for lying.
    White flag
    You needed two posts for white flag.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You're a fucking moron and you don't realize why

2001400ex said:

Cause Bob is dumb and angry. Obvious reason is obvious.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Cause Bob is dumb and angry. Obvious reason is obvious.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    Obstruction doesn't even apply, There was no crime to obstruct. HTH