Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did You Get Jabbed?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Two doses and booster.

Hawaiian vacation wasn’t happening otherwise.

Also, I wouldn’t have been able to effectively execute my work responsibilities.

Imagine getting double boosted so that you can keep sucking dick for a living.

Even my sales brother in law dipped immediately for Scottsdale when his company started requiring vax.
    We did not require our employees to get a VX. Our accounts required the VX, as mandated by the WSHA and the governors office, dummy.
    Imagine having to give a shit about any of that 🤣
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dannarc said:

Not the case fellas, not a dem and not a fan of Biden. Purely anecdotal but our local Hostpital during the height of the 'pandemic' was full of purebloods that were all on the gov overeach bandwagon. A couple of them died, would the jab lessened the severity of their case? Life is about putting the odds in your favor.

If we are bashing shitty takes, I am out, f'n gone

Thoughts?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dannarc said:

Not the case fellas, not a dem and not a fan of Biden. Purely anecdotal but our local Hostpital during the height of the 'pandemic' was full of purebloods that were all on the gov overeach bandwagon. A couple of them died, would the jab lessened the severity of their case? Life is about putting the odds in your favor.

If we are bashing shitty takes, I am out, f'n gone

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,593
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Two doses and booster.

Also, I wouldn’t have been able to effectively execute my work responsibilities.

Even my sales brother in law dipped immediately for Scottsdale when his company started requiring vax.
    We did not require our employees to get a VX. Our accounts required the VX, as mandated by the WSHA and the governors office, dummy.

I know it’s crazy, right?!

Sorry can’t take anymore time today. It’s month end and I’ve got some vacuum cleaner POs to chase down so I can afford TV dinners and motocross tickets for me and my family next weekend…
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Two doses and booster.

I know it’s crazy, right?!

Sorry can’t take anymore time today. It’s month end and I’ve got some vacuum cleaner POs to chase down so I can afford TV dinners and motocross tickets for me and my family next weekend…
    Have I got a trucker cap for you!