Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did You Get Jabbed?

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

haie said:

A 4-8 football team made me do it.

Some of us? printed out a jab-card from the internets and used that for entrance to the stadiums.

@NSA_Dawg I'm not saying I did. I'm saying some of us? did.

I refuse to comply or participate in anything that does with the Nazi edicts of purity.
    I held this stance for the entirety of the mandate. Lone exception I had a childhood friend come to town for the Apple Cup and I succumbed to peer pressure.

Nonetheless, I should be shot after burning my hanging effigy.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I voted but I always lie when asked how I vote
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

@LebamDawg I was actually thinking about you yesterday and that we hadn't had an update to the Travels w Mabel thread. Chop chop.

TIA

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

@LebamDawg I was actually thinking about you yesterday and that we hadn't had an update to the Travels w Mabel thread. Chop chop.

TIA

needed to take a break from this place - it is kind of depressing for dawg fans - the truth hurts
    but I come back
    I am like the greek boy that came back home, he didn't like the way he was being reared, but couldn't leave his little brother's behind
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

TIA

needed to take a break from this place - it is kind of depressing for dawg fans - the truth hurts
    but I come back
    I am like the greek boy that came back home, he didn't like the way he was being reared, but couldn't leave his little brother's behind
    TYFYS

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

pawz said:

Wait jabbed was twice. The second wasnt a booster. That was the 3rd. Does that count as once

Your pole sucks

How did you leave off the most common scenario?

Most people (me included) were like alright I'll get it and the 2nd.

Then they started talking about boosters and I was like umm fuck it nah.

Thanks for reading!

People so far either got 1 prick, 2 pricks, 3 pricks or 4 pricks total. Regardless the semantics of combining 1 & 2 pricks as fully jabbed.

sounds like something coming straight out of faucis mouth
    Fauci is the Uber Prick

But is he an Uber Baller?
    Blah blah blah
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

TIA

Especially that pic with Mabel's boobies visible.

You know the one.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933

Half the people here are retarded

That's about as accurate as a Biden approval pole.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Only half?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When the vaccine first started I looked into mRNA vaccine to see what the hell they were. I was skeptical to begin with as a cow-orker got whatever the syndrome is from a flu shot. She had to learn how to walk again, was out of work for 5 months, looked like shit when she finally returned.

When I found out that mRNA had been around since 1995 or so and never been approved until an emergency approval for the Vid I decided to forego the shot and take my chances of finally being in the 1%. Unfortunately, that 1% was not the rich folks. But still. I have been sick twice since the Vid began and I am here, so I think my not getting the shot worked out.

I did notice that 'graphene oxide' has been purged from the original dialogue on it being used to stabilize mRNA vaccines. @obk must have been heard by THEM (the power guys) and gotten rid of it along with @obk

Has the so-called vax been officially approved by the Feds yet?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

When the vaccine first started I looked into mRNA vaccine to see what the hell they were. I was skeptical to begin with as a cow-orker got whatever the syndrome is from a flu shot. She had to learn how to walk again, was out of work for 5 months, looked like shit when she finally returned.

When I found out that mRNA had been around since 1995 or so and never been approved until an emergency approval for the Vid I decided to forego the shot and take my chances of finally being in the 1%. Unfortunately, that 1% was not the rich folks. But still. I have been sick twice since the Vid began and I am here, so I think my not getting the shot worked out.

I did notice that 'graphene oxide' has been purged from the original dialogue on it being used to stabilize mRNA vaccines. @obk must have been heard by THEM (the power guys) and gotten rid of it along with @obk

Has the so-called vax been officially approved by the Feds yet?<</b>/blockquote>

Lol, yes but the one that is approved has never been produced. That was a conspiracy theory about a year ago that came true.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    LebamDawg said:

Has the so-called vax been officially approved by the Feds yet?

No the emergency vax is still just that. They have an "approved" vax but have withheld it since there is no immunity from law suits connected to it. As bad as this shit is and and they knew it all along, because their own trial showed it to be a killer, they never released the approved vax. I thought it was illegal to force experimental vaccines on people. Some Hitler shit going on.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

side effect