Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did You Get Jabbed?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

People shouldn’t forget how the entire Left bared their fangs and used Pfizer press releases to encourage putting people in concentration camps – Bernie Sanders supporters did that, Antifa did that, so called “mainstream Democrats” did that.

Make them wear it, it defines the Left, the Left is authoritarian, dictatorial, and 100% behind a technological police state run by billionaires and their corporations.

Not in fucking America they didn't. My state knows who to really fear.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Ladies?

WTF anonymous. Pure blood and proud. Good sperm. A little old but still

Hoping to get more accurate representation from those that might not normally participate and are afraid of being openly mocked.

#PureBlood
    A year ago I was hoping the topic wouldn't come up in conversations. All the jabbed were openly talking about which brand they got, which pharmacy they went to, how thankful they were to have gotten it so they wouldn't get infected. Now they are silent and I'm smoking weed and talking shit.
    Boss.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Lost job for not taking it.
    Lawyer is in talks with past employer, close to 6 figure settlement for violating my religious rights.

Life moves forward.

Unlikely, but ok.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Lawyer is in talks with past employer, close to 6 figure settlement for violating my religious rights.

Life moves forward.

Unlikely, but ok.
    Call a man a liar and you best be ready to throw down sodbuster
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Life moves forward.

Unlikely, but ok.
    Keep sucking that dick.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    Sledog said:

People shouldn’t forget how the entire Left bared their fangs and used Pfizer press releases to encourage putting people in concentration camps – Bernie Sanders supporters did that, Antifa did that, so called “mainstream Democrats” did that.

Make them wear it, it defines the Left, the Left is authoritarian, dictatorial, and 100% behind a technological police state run by billionaires and their corporations.

Not in fucking America they didn't. My state knows who to really fear.
    Down voting faggot shill knows who to fear as well.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck You for Axing. Frend.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Half the people here are retarded

Only half?
    Some are really, really retarded though. Which fucks up the fractions and percentages.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Life moves forward.

MelloDawg said:

alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Life moves forward.

Unlikely, but ok.
    Call a man a liar and you best be ready to throw down sodbuster
    You can bald face lie to a former employer and get a bunch of cash. Fuck yeah I say.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Life moves forward.

Unlikely, but ok.
    delete your account
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Like Bill I succumbed later in the game when it appeared I might lose my job. I got the JJ which was a little harder to find. Luckily a pharmacy in Arlington was one of two in the county that still gave those out. I also got my JJ booster a couple months after that. Pretty sure I'm the only doofus that got the JJ twice but I was not into the MRNA stuff and wanted the benefits that my vaxxed coworkers were getting and I actually missed and wanted to see some over the top, scared family members that I hadn't seen in a couple years. The weird thing was that my company in those last few months before they eased the mandates had contracted a third party to handle all the proof of vaccinations and proof of infection. You could no longer just scan your vax card into the office. No one batted an eye. They all uploaded their name, SS#, ID, rights to medical information, and vaccine card into an app on their phone. That was a hard no-go for me. I got Covid and didn't get paid like everyone else because I wouldn't upload my info. To this day according to the company I still haven't received my vaccine or booster. Last month they backtracked and paid everyone that had lost time to Covid regardless of whether you had been vaxxed or not. Weird tims for sure. I was a hero until I wasn't. Now I'm waiting for those blood clots to kick in so I can avoid any more Husky football which, unlike cigarettes, I just can't seem to quit.

TLDR: Vaxxed and boosted, waiting to die

Not seeing whacko family because you're not vaxxed sounds like a benefit to me.