Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did You Get Jabbed?

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    alumni94 said:

MelloDawg said:

alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Lost job for not taking it.
    Lawyer is in talks with past employer, close to 6 figure settlement for violating my religious rights.

Life moves forward.

Unlikely, but ok.
    I can prove it, have all the documents, e-mails and text message, and soon pay stub. But would never do that for you.

That all sounds great.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

alumni94 said:

MelloDawg said:

alumni94 said:

Pure Blood.

Lost job for not taking it.
    Lawyer is in talks with past employer, close to 6 figure settlement for violating my religious rights.

Life moves forward.

Unlikely, but ok.
    I can prove it, have all the documents, e-mails and text message, and soon pay stub. But would never do that for you.

That all sounds great.
    Put Mello in the, “I’d have no problem violating a persons religious beliefs, comrade”, camp.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

My brother is the only one in his family that got the vax. Got it last year in August and since then (and he and his wife down play this as speculation) he has been getting numbness on his left side. It has been sporadic and varies in location but always on the left side. He spent two days in the hospital, has been to neurologists and no one can find anything wrong. it has been a year and the symptoms are lessening.

They think it is kind of odd - he regrets having gotten jabbed. He is my brother so I think he is lying and just trying to steal attention from me. I am the popular one in the family.

Your brother is not alone. I’ve been to both a Neurologist and Rheumatologist and they can’t find what’s causing my symptoms. The Rheumatologist won’t rule out the Vaxx.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    Swaye said:

I got it in March of 21. Single dose Johnson and Johnson. I was pretty open about it on these boards. Primary caregiver to my 76 year old mother. I figured I have honest to shit had every immunization that exists to everything after being worldwide deployable in the Navy for 20 years (yellow fever, dengue fever, anthrax, etc.), so fuck it, nothing has killed me yet. I mean I have gotten jabbed for shit nobody gets jabbed for anymore unless you live in sub-Saharan Africa.

I can't recall where we were in the "efficacy" of the vax timeline 17 months ago but I feel like data was still showing some effectiveness (this was early days) so my thinking was "even if it is only 80% effective (lol I wish) better than me getting the Vid and passing it to my 75 year old been smoking for 60 years mother and killing her." Still don't regret getting it. My logic was sound at the time (we had no idea about any side effects then and I like being a guinea pig anyway).

By 6 months later when all the "go get boosted" talk started up I laughed a bunch. Data was in by then. This fucking thing wears off in a few months, isn't all that effective to begin with, and has been implicated in a whole host of side effects that suck. So yeah, my one J&J will be all I ever get. Good news is I've had three heart attacks but they were all mild and I've only had internal bleeding once. Went blind in one eye but the doc says it may come back one day. VICTORY!

The hookers are safe, but the blow will do that to you.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2022
    Swaye said:

I got it in March of 21. Single dose Johnson and Johnson. I was pretty open about it on these boards. Primary caregiver to my 76 year old mother. I figured I have honest to shit had every immunization that exists to everything after being worldwide deployable in the Navy for 20 years (yellow fever, dengue fever, anthrax, etc.), so fuck it, nothing has killed me yet. I mean I have gotten jabbed for shit nobody gets jabbed for anymore unless you live in sub-Saharan Africa.

I can't recall where we were in the "efficacy" of the vax timeline 17 months ago but I feel like data was still showing some effectiveness (this was early days) so my thinking was "even if it is only 80% effective (lol I wish) better than me getting the Vid and passing it to my 75 year old been smoking for 60 years mother and killing her." Still don't regret getting it. My logic was sound at the time (we had no idea about any side effects then and I like being a guinea pig anyway).

By 6 months later when all the "go get boosted" talk started up I laughed a bunch. Data was in by then. This fucking thing wears off in a few months, isn't all that effective to begin with, and has been implicated in a whole host of side effects that suck. So yeah, my one J&J will be all I ever get. Good news is I've had three heart attacks but they were all mild and I've only had internal bleeding once. Went blind in one eye but the doc says it may come back one day. VICTORY!

Eh I think it was effective for that first wave and I got em since I was helping take care of my 81 year old dad. But yeah I laughed about the booster thing like wtf how are people pushing this

Plus I moved to Texas so had no need from like an event entering perspective
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

My brother is the only one in his family that got the vax. Got it last year in August and since then (and he and his wife down play this as speculation) he has been getting numbness on his left side. It has been sporadic and varies in location but always on the left side. He spent two days in the hospital, has been to neurologists and no one can find anything wrong. it has been a year and the symptoms are lessening.

They think it is kind of odd - he regrets having gotten jabbed. He is my brother so I think he is lying and just trying to steal attention from me. I am the popular one in the family.

In journalism they call this "burying the lead"
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Eh I think it was effective for that first wave and I got em since I was helping take care of my 81 year old dad. But yeah I laughed about the booster thing like wtf how are people pushing this

Its pretty obvious by how dramatically the booster campaign is failing that a bunch of people who might otherwise not have gotten it did get it to get a paycheck and not be banned from society
    Crispened
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003

Swaye said:

Gov't and vax manufacturers pushed the lie that the shots would prevent spread just long enough to convince billions around the globe to get them. Once it was figured out that the shots weren't stopping transmission they should've been junked.
    They caused transmission.