Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keinholz

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,092
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Sam Leavitt is a better QB. The stats show it ..my eyes show it. I don't think a lot of us really bought into Lincoln. We knew DeBoer had a throbber for the SD kid but objectively he look like a good QB not a great one.

Sounds like wdwha
    Watch the film but even then the numbers are with Sam

Sam - 3,884 yards 44 TD 70% completion
    LK - 3,422 46 TD 66.5% completion.

What stands out is Sam is a much better runner.

KD will learn from this debacle.

WDWHA confirmed
    I can't really say who's league is stronger West Linn's or TF Riggs but what I saw was Leavitt under more pressure and making plays. I saw mostly Lincoln with all day to throw.
    Sam is the far better runner. Leavitt is breaking ankles in his video.

I'm not with DeBoer on this one. He got caught up trying to show hometown love and got burned. We're probably not going to get Leavitt so we got screwed putting all the eggs in one basket.
    He got a committable offer from tOSU who, btw, have a pretty good track record of QB talent.

Thankfully, there will also be more than one good QB in the class of 2024 so hopefully DeBoer tracks one down.
    We've got Garfields Chamingong committed for 2024. Ideally we want a 2023 HS recruit at QB. Wish Lincoln the best in all games but Michigan.
    Garfield also beat Lake Stevens in the season opener. 3A teams were easily the best in the state this year.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sources said:

Sam Leavitt is a better QB. The stats show it ..my eyes show it. I don't think a lot of us really bought into Lincoln. We knew DeBoer had a throbber for the SD kid but objectively he look like a good QB not a great one.

Sounds like wdwha
    Watch the film but even then the numbers are with Sam

Sam - 3,884 yards 44 TD 70% completion
    LK - 3,422 46 TD 66.5% completion.

What stands out is Sam is a much better runner.

KD will learn from this debacle.

WDWHA confirmed
    I can't really say who's league is stronger West Linn's or TF Riggs but what I saw was Leavitt under more pressure and making plays. I saw mostly Lincoln with all day to throw.
    Sam is the far better runner. Leavitt is breaking ankles in his video.

I'm not with DeBoer on this one. He got caught up trying to show hometown love and got burned. We're probably not going to get Leavitt so we got screwed putting all the eggs in one basket.
    He got a committable offer from tOSU who, btw, have a pretty good track record of QB talent.

Thankfully, there will also be more than one good QB in the class of 2024 so hopefully DeBoer tracks one down.
    We've got Garfields Chamingong committed for 2024. Ideally we want a 2023 HS recruit at QB. Wish Lincoln the best in all games but Michigan.
    Garfield also beat Lake Stevens in the season opener. 3A teams were easily the best in the state this year.
    They are in most years
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,081
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Obviously, this stinks. There's no sugar-coating the situation. Kienholz is a talented prospect, a good leader and Washington spent a lot of time evaluating him, building a relationship with him and they lost him to a 'Blue Blood' program who barely even knew he existed until midway through the season. This should be a wake up call for Husky fans to understand where UW ranks, at least currently, in the hierarchy of college football. They've always been a step away from 'Blue Blood' status, even at the peak of the program in the early 1990s, but some of the expectations from Husky Nation is a bit unrealistic at times. This should bring it back to reality
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,455
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He can always portal back to us in a year after sucking on tOSU's NIL tit and making enough $$ to buy has dad a new tractor and his mom enough plastic surgery that she won't feel too embarrassed to set foot outside of the Midwest. Family is important.

He'd be competing against a number of better QBs, so he'll probably portal to a G5 or SDSU or something
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

fun to see PGOS become the hondo of the recruiting board what a ride man

Fun to see the same doogs, like you, learn nothing from DDY and Coker going up in flames along with our "DDY 4" blue chippers
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    dtd said:

Obviously, this stinks. There's no sugar-coating the situation. Kienholz is a talented prospect, a good leader and Washington spent a lot of time evaluating him, building a relationship with him and they lost him to a 'Blue Blood' program who barely even knew he existed until midway through the season. This should be a wake up call for Husky fans to understand where UW ranks, at least currently, in the hierarchy of college football. They've always been a step away from 'Blue Blood' status, even at the peak of the program in the early 1990s, but some of the expectations from Husky Nation is a bit unrealistic at times. This should bring it back to reality

I love how doogman losers think holding on to a 4 star from S.D. is some historically impossible feat.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Canadawg said:

dtd said:

Not even doogs think UW is at OSUs historical level. Fun story though
    This is a Doogman post.

hth
    Ah. Never heard of the place
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If true that is an insane amount of money for a 4th QB on a roster who has never played a down of college
    Glad to see uw is still a hot ticket.